ImageImageImage

Game 48: Oklahoma City Thunder (20-27) @ Phoenix Suns (33-14) l Friday l 7:00pm l BSAZ

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 13,933

Re: Game 48: Oklahoma City Thunder (20-27) @ Phoenix Suns (33-14) l Friday l 7:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#141 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Apr 3, 2021 6:14 pm

Revived wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Easter break? More like give them the weekend off for MY BIRTHDAY. Turning 21 again. For the 19th time.

Imagine the whole suns squad showing up to your house on your birthday after this post lol.

I think grumpysaddle would prefer only Kaminsky showing up and perhaps doing a dance for him on his birthday lol.

I mean, he does seem like the most fun one to hang out with. He doesn't take himself seriously.
grumpysaddle
RealGM

Re: Game 48: Oklahoma City Thunder (20-27) @ Phoenix Suns (33-14) l Friday l 7:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#142 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Apr 3, 2021 6:15 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Easter break? More like give them the weekend off for MY BIRTHDAY. Turning 21 again. For the 19th time.

Imagine the whole suns squad showing up to your house on your birthday after this post lol.

No way that happens if by slight chance it does, grumpy would report the whole team for stalking.

I ain't no snitch!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,481

Post#143 » by bwgood77 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 6:53 pm

sunsbg wrote:
Scutt wrote:
sunsbg wrote:
And Pokusevski is who we hoped Bender would be. :) The guy had some comical plays early in the season and sometimes can't hit the rim on his 3s, but he's certainly not lacking skill and plays with confidence.

Many good things out of this game. Booker keeps playing like a top 3 SG in the league, CP3 with a perfect shooting night and 12ast in around 20 mins. Crowder and CJ are hitting their 3s after the 0/15 fiasco.

I also find it funny they screen for Ayton on the first play for a lob, but won't do it during the game for a few open shots.

Sometimes I like to pretend that Dario is Bender because I feel like that's the type of player he could have turned into. If only the Suns hadn't whiffed on so many top picks. Imagine another legit young talented player added to this roster... :cry:

I was high on Hayes and Pokusevski with our pick for some time though mostly uninterested in this draft. Hayes has not been good so far, but Poku is doing well. He looks much more fluid and a better ball-handler than Bender. The commentators compared him to Kukoc because of the shooting and passing skills. Such player fits perfectly next to Ayton and on any team in general. That skinny frame though is a big concern.

Hayes hasn't even played really, but actually returns tonight. Funny I drafted Hayes and Poku in our dynasty league. Hayes has been on IR this year...all but a few games at the begining. I now have a number of rookies though...Theo Maledon, Saddiq Bey and just added RJ Hampton. I dropped Poku a while ago though. Won't be able to keep all of them for next season given some of my core though.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Post#144 » by Revived » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:11 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Anyone remember what happened here? Why was he upset?
Revived
RealGM

Post#145 » by Revived » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:13 pm

grumpysaddle wrote:
Revived wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:

I think grumpysaddle would prefer only Kaminsky showing up and perhaps doing a dance for him on his birthday lol.

I mean, he does seem like the most fun one to hang out with. He doesn't take himself seriously.

Read on Twitter
TouchPassDario
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Post#146 » by TouchPassDario » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:21 pm

Kaminsky absolutely does not seem like the most fun one to hang out with. That’s something a white guy would definitely think tho!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#147 » by bwgood77 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:48 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

That's weird. I don't remember him being that upset before. I guess it's good he has emotions.
Revived
RealGM

Post#148 » by Revived » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:00 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

That's weird. I don't remember him being that upset before. I guess it's good he has emotions.

Yeah I wonder what the hell happened though. Don’t remember there being anything to be upset about at all in the 2nd half for any player or coach.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#149 » by bwgood77 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:10 pm

Revived wrote:Yeah I wonder what the hell happened though. Don’t remember there being anything to be upset about at all in the 2nd half for any player or coach.

I just searched twitter...don't know. I guess he was taken out...I think it was the way he reacted to something that happened on the court.

This is my first time having league pass and I've never used the re-watch function before so I may try and figure it out.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#150 » by bwgood77 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:39 pm

I can't tell on rewatch. Based on the timing of Duane's tweets and what he said the score was, it was after a good stretch by Ayton...alley oop finish, fight for a rebound on other end, another alley oop (he did hang on the rim a bit, but not as long as others have0 and then that block where he got called a foul (it did seem kind of a a weak foul..crowd was booing)...he did say something to someone after that foul..looked like he was just normally talking..not sure if it was ref or teammate..you couldn't see other person. Then at other end he got a pass down low and was intentionally fouled...after he was intentionally fouled he was taken out.

I didn't see anything that happened on the court that could have pissed him off or been worth talking to him about...and I couldn't see him being pissed because there was a long time after he went out that the ball was on the OKC end...by the time I could see he was sitting down....a few minutes later he was talking to Bridges.

It may have been that he had a nice stretch, finish, contested rebound, finish, block, gets pass an intentional foul, pulled out...he may have just been made he got pulled out while he was playing really well.
grumpysaddle
RealGM

Post#151 » by grumpysaddle » Sat Apr 3, 2021 9:05 pm

Revived wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:
Revived wrote:I think grumpysaddle would prefer only Kaminsky showing up and perhaps doing a dance for him on his birthday lol.

Read on Twitter

Mikal <3

Return to Phoenix Suns