ImageImageImage

Game 49 : Minnesota Timberwolves (12-37) @ Philadelphia 76ers (33-15) l Saturday l 8pm

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

Skates
Head Coach
And1: 3,773

Re: Game 49 : Minnesota Timberwolves (12-37) @ Philadelphia 76ers (33-15) l Saturday l 8pm 

Post#121 » by Skates » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:57 am

Embiid vs KAT is the classic two way player versus the scorer only, Embiid made some great defensive plays down the stretch as Harris closed the door.

When Hill comes in Korklord should go to the bench as the guy out of the rotation you bring in only when the game is going poorly and hope it’s one of his lightning in a bottle games. Hill is really going to help Milton put up numbers.
TTP
Head Coach
And1: 4,398

Re: Game 49 : Minnesota Timberwolves (12-37) @ Philadelphia 76ers (33-15) l Saturday l 8pm 

Post#122 » by TTP » Sun Apr 4, 2021 5:07 am

Skates wrote:Embiid vs KAT is the classic two way player versus the scorer only, Embiid made some great defensive plays down the stretch as Harris closed the door.

When Hill comes in Korklord should go to the bench as the guy out of the rotation you bring in only when the game is going poorly and hope it’s one of his lightning in a bottle games. Hill is really going to help Milton put up numbers.

Imo Mike Scott should be the one out of the 10 man rotation. Simmons, Harris, and Thybulle in small lineups can handle all the minutes at the 4.

Scott is giving us nothing this season, whereas Korkmaz is a better and more willing shooter and provides a little bit of playmaking.

If you need more evidence, Korkmaz has actually been Embiid's best 2 man lineup combination this season, and Mike Scott has been his worst out of our current rotation members. Korkmaz is 3rd with Simmons and Scott is only ahead of Dwight.

Pretty much every advanced stat suggests Korkmaz is having a far better season than Scott as well, and I'm sure everyone can agree that the eye test does not support Scott in any way.

Neither will be in the playoff rotation though.
jonjames is a signature bet welcher.

Appostis wrote:You're friend ..is a idiot.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,422

Post#123 » by 76ciology » Sun Apr 4, 2021 5:38 am

KAT should ask for a trade. He’s wasting his career with the Wolves.

Or maybe its capitulation before the reversal.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,422

Post#124 » by 76ciology » Sun Apr 4, 2021 5:39 am

nitocobola wrote:KAT is so soft, maybe the timberwolves wouldn't be a dumpster fire if he was playing with the same energy every night

He’s like AD. Both has to play PF.

Someone like Marc Gasol or Baynes would be nice for him
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Post#125 » by Jedzz » Sun Apr 4, 2021 7:02 am

VDT wrote:Towns with 39 min with 5 minutes to go. That's their biggest game for the season apparently.

The team was missing at least two starters or 3 depending who you ask. Then lost a 4th rotation player 4 minutes into his first shift tonight. Kat has just been playing with a little more devotion lately, his mother died last Easter. But you go ahead have have your little poke if it makes your life seem better.

Meanwhile big bad Embiid hasn't played 65 games in his life and this roster hasn't ever one anything yet. Judging by tonight, they aren't winning a thing this year either. One player on a dysfunctional and injured team almost took your whole glass castle down all by himself. Yes I saw Simmons begging for them to call a final foul on Towns. They couldn't wait to finish this one out against benchers, rookies and undrafted players. Good luck with the playoffs this year. Seems like a bunch of champions alright :lol:
Jhawk03
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Post#126 » by Jhawk03 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 8:04 am

Jedzz wrote:
VDT wrote:Towns with 39 min with 5 minutes to go. That's their biggest game for the season apparently.

The team was missing at least two starters or 3 depending who you ask. Then lost a 4th rotation player 4 minutes into his first shift tonight. Kat has just been playing with a little more devotion lately, his mother died last Easter. But you go ahead have have your little poke if it makes your life seem better.

Meanwhile big bad Embiid hasn't played 65 games in his life and this roster hasn't ever one anything yet. Judging by tonight, they aren't winning a thing this year either. One player on a dysfunctional and injured team almost took your whole glass castle down all by himself. Yes I saw Simmons begging for them to call a final foul on Towns. They couldn't wait to finish this one out against benchers, rookies and undrafted players. Good luck with the playoffs this year. Seems like a bunch of champions alright :lol:

I just, nevermind it's pointless
Dnt hate
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Post#127 » by Dnt hate » Sun Apr 4, 2021 8:54 am

The mvp is back baby!
stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,656

Post#128 » by stormi » Sun Apr 4, 2021 9:20 am

Jedzz wrote:

How does it feel to be a flyover franchise? Are you a masochist? 2 first overall picks on the roster and still a league afterthought. Perpetually toiling at the bottom of the standings in the sewers you've grown fond of and call home. Must suck huh. ;-;
TTP
Head Coach
And1: 4,398

Post#129 » by TTP » Sun Apr 4, 2021 10:09 am

Jedzz wrote:

Embiid played over 70 games in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. I guess you're just not used to counting playoff games though because the Wolves are never there.
jonjames is a signature bet welcher.

Appostis wrote:You're friend ..is a idiot.
VDT
Analyst
And1: 2,106

Post#130 » by VDT » Sun Apr 4, 2021 11:19 am

Jedzz wrote:

Lol, if you dont see how ridiculous it is to play your main player 44 min on a back to back in a meaningless game in a year that once again you are the worst team in the league, worse than teams that are actually tanking, i dont know what to say.

The fact that your franchise player (for how long?) and the team are treating these meaningless regular season games against the Sixers as game 7 games is kind of pathetic and tells you a lot about the team. Meanwhile, no one on the Sixers really cares about the Wolves, this rivalry is entirely one sided. I guess having nothing else to look for, year after year, other than a lottery pick will do this to you.
VDT
Analyst
And1: 2,106

Post#131 » by VDT » Sun Apr 4, 2021 11:22 am

76ciology wrote:KAT should ask for a trade. He’s wasting his career with the Wolves.

Or maybe its capitulation before the reversal.

I think he will ask, even as soon as this summer.
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,021

Post#132 » by eyeatoma » Sun Apr 4, 2021 12:33 pm

Bruh, holy ****, Danny Green at the end of this clip.

One of my favorite Sixers already hahah! :rofl: :bowdown:

Read on Twitter
phillynative
General Manager
And1: 2,714

Post#133 » by phillynative » Sun Apr 4, 2021 12:45 pm

Bruh i missed the first half but all I saw was twolves fans going crazy on twitter about Towns poster on Embiid (who is probably 60%). I said this is pretty sad that this one dunk will be the highlight of their season.
Murray_17
RealGM
And1: 9,985

Post#134 » by Murray_17 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:05 pm

TTP wrote:I love how Embiid misses all of his 3s, shoots poorly from the line, has a bunch of turnovers, and still finishes with 24 points on 14 shots and a game high +20 in his first game back.

GOAT

He was pretty slow on defense and missed some switches, in fact KAT blowed easy by him on several possessions.

And yet he got 2 or 3 blocks in crucial moments.

The guy is just build to make important plays
SRM82
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#135 » by SRM82 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:38 pm

KAT just looks Awkward on the floor at times he’s totally lost on D. I think he’d be a good third wheel with a good team but if you’re building a ball club around him you’re not even winning 30 games a year. Plus the guy is mentally fragile.
SRM82
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#136 » by SRM82 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 4:17 pm

Jedzz wrote:

A Wolves fan talking ****

Adorable
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,813

Post#137 » by Stanford » Sun Apr 4, 2021 4:23 pm

Jedzz wrote:

You're a loser team with a loser star but :dontknow:
Negrodamus
RealGM
And1: 13,749

Post#138 » by Negrodamus » Sun Apr 4, 2021 4:31 pm

TTP wrote:
Jedzz wrote:

Embiid played over 70 games in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. I guess you're just not used to counting playoff games though because the Wolves are never there.

Hey man, we've never "one" anything, so we can't talk.
Sixersftw
RealGM
And1: 8,742

Post#139 » by Sixersftw » Sun Apr 4, 2021 5:57 pm

Stanford wrote:
Jedzz wrote:

You're a loser team with a loser star but :dontknow:

My man said " One player .... almost took your whole glass castle down all by himself." I thought I was watching a random Saturday night game but we were really watching Leonidas prove that Xerxes "The Process" Embiid could bleed.
They say an analytics man doesn't have a heart, but I ran the numbers and nothing can be further from the truth - Sam Hinkie probably
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,813

Post#140 » by Stanford » Sun Apr 4, 2021 6:09 pm

Karl Anthony Towns isn't taking down anything. He's a loser

Return to Philadelphia 76ers