@ClintCapela
50%

Total votes: 2

tbhawksfan1
Analyst
And1: 2,031

Re: Easter Gameday: Warriors at Hawks 

Post#21 » by tbhawksfan1 » Mon Apr 5, 2021 6:56 am

It's kind of hard to install a different scheme without practice time. The schedule this season is a catastrophy. Especially difficult for a young team incorporating a bunch of new players and a new coach. Nate is doing what he can with rotations and game management. Changing schemes and sets will have to wait until next pre-season
graymule
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,421

Post#22 » by graymule » Mon Apr 5, 2021 1:58 pm

:D

If the Clippers are as happy with their trade as we Hawk fans are, great.
I think we won the trade. Guess we will not really know until playoff.
Great, really unexpected win !! Tied for 4th.!

:D
shakes0
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,960

Post#23 » by shakes0 » Mon Apr 5, 2021 2:06 pm

If you would've told me 2 months ago that we could win a game without Collins/Hunter and Trae playing like crap I would've never believed you.

When is Dunn coming back? We need to get Lou away from PG. He's a 2G and looks to shoot everytime he has the ball. Hate him at point.
Galloisdaman
Analyst
And1: 2,167

Post#24 » by Galloisdaman » Mon Apr 5, 2021 3:09 pm

shakes0 wrote:If you would've told me 2 months ago that we could win a game without Collins/Hunter and Trae playing like crap I would've never believed you.

When is Dunn coming back? We need to get Lou away from PG. He's a 2G and looks to shoot everytime he has the ball. Hate him at point.

Lou has a scorers mentality for sure but as a Clipper I always felt like Lou helped Montrell's game a lot with his passing. I can not speak about 2021 Lou or 2020 Lou but 2018-19 I felt like Lou did a very good job with the pick and roll passing.
My eyes glaze over when reading alternative stat (not advanced stat) narratives that go many paragraphs long. If you can not make your point in 2 paragraphs it may not be a great point. :D

Return to Atlanta Hawks