Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

KD vs Rapoport 

Post#141 » by Paradise » Sat Apr 3, 2021 3:20 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:
This heated private conversation shows a lot about where KD’s head is at though. He really shouldn’t be using language like that.

I’m not black, and I’m honestly asking this question without disrespect intended...is there not a serious hypocrisy and double standard when a black man voices their issues with social injustice and racism against their community...but then turns around and starts hurling insults against women and the LGBTQ community? C-sucker and the C word and the P word and the B word are just as ugly of words as the F word to me (the homophobic slur).

There’s nothing here to condone but being out of touch with some other people’s realities isn’t also an excuse to shoehorn what offends a smaller group of people. The C and B word has existed well before the LGBTQ community was even prominent in this country.

The C word is something that has a direct meaning to Caribbean’s. Well before. The B word or P word is also commonly used and referred to in decades of Dominicans and Puerto Rican cultures.

I personally don’t really condone any form of that because I’d be a hypocrite to teach my children not to say curse words but let’s stop acting like everything is said to “offend” any other sexual orientation of people when those words are commonly used decades and times when we was not born. Some of us heard it during an ass whooping, some of us heard it during an altercation at school. None of it was to “offend” anybody’s sexuality.

You are equating terms and words that are commonly associated with the N word or any other insulting connotation in the modern culture.

If he called him a directly “gay” or anything about sleeping with men as an insult, that’s where it becomes homophobic.

The fact the biggest issue is ‘homophobic’ instead of why is he telling anyone “he will spit in their face” when he sees them is really alarming. One is clearly more evident than the other.

I think the reason that the homophobia is more pressing than the fact that he told Rappaport that he would spit in his face is because no one believes that he would do something like that. It's clearly obvious that KD was just messing with him and dude pulled a dick move by releasing those DMs to the public. However, it doesn't absolve KD from using that rhetoric and getting caught for it. That's 100% on him.

And yeah, being Caribbean I know full well about the usage of the word c__t. :lol: To me personally, as long as dudes aren't calling women that word, it's all fair game, but I cannot speak for women who are offended by that. It's not my call. Same thing with calling someone a c-sucker. I'm straight, and I don't use that language, but I have no place to dictate whether a gay person should be offended or not by someone calling someone that.

It’s deeper than that. They are mad because KD didn’t get submissive and apologetic to this poor ol’ knick fan.

Not ONE person has said a word about Rapaport and his constant trolling ‘wannabe black’ behavior towards black athletes, politicians and rappers. He’s been getting away with white privilege for quite a while now.

A prime example of wanting an athlete to bow down to what the MEDIA wants:

But Kevin Durant wasn’t cool when he got into a vile Twitter fight with actor Michael Rapaport that eventually got him fined $50,000 by his league. The amount of money doesn’t matter, of course. It is tipping money to someone who makes what Durant makes. But the fact of things is that Durant got fined for acting like an idiot, and he didn’t help himself with one of those sports apologies that isn’t an apology at all.

But what is more of a wonder is that he could get into this kind of childish, meathead, offensive Twitter exchange because somebody hurt his feelings. Seriously? At least he’s right about one thing: He can’t want people to see and hear him acting that way. It still would have been a stand-up thing for him to apologize for what he said to Rapaport, and not that people saw what he said.

Maybe the Nets will win and win so big that nobody will remember in June what Durant said to Rapaport on social media to get himself fined. Or maybe there will be a different ending this season for him and his team and Durant will make you wonder how he can ever flourish here with rabbit ears.

My favorite part is the contradicting. Rapaport doesn’t apologize to ANYONE after the backlash:

He was supposed to make big news on the court at the Barclays Center. He is that big and good and fast and talented, and as gifted a shooter for a man his size as his sport has ever seen. Now he makes news for acting like a child.

“You live and learn,” Michael Rapaport himself said. ”I know I have lived and learned from this situation. And I’ve had to deal with the ramifications that I’ll keep to myself, and I know he has. And I feel bad about it. But it is what it is, and we have to move forward.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/nets/ny-kevin-durant-michael-rapaport-lupica-20210403-yp7rmlstxnhmrlcw2gpb2lt64u-story.html

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,574

Re: KD vs Rapoport 

Post#142 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 3, 2021 3:48 pm

Paradise wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:There’s nothing here to condone but being out of touch with some other people’s realities isn’t also an excuse to shoehorn what offends a smaller group of people. The C and B word has existed well before the LGBTQ community was even prominent in this country.

The C word is something that has a direct meaning to Caribbean’s. Well before. The B word or P word is also commonly used and referred to in decades of Dominicans and Puerto Rican cultures.

I personally don’t really condone any form of that because I’d be a hypocrite to teach my children not to say curse words but let’s stop acting like everything is said to “offend” any other sexual orientation of people when those words are commonly used decades and times when we was not born. Some of us heard it during an ass whooping, some of us heard it during an altercation at school. None of it was to “offend” anybody’s sexuality.

You are equating terms and words that are commonly associated with the N word or any other insulting connotation in the modern culture.

If he called him a directly “gay” or anything about sleeping with men as an insult, that’s where it becomes homophobic.

The fact the biggest issue is ‘homophobic’ instead of why is he telling anyone “he will spit in their face” when he sees them is really alarming. One is clearly more evident than the other.

I think the reason that the homophobia is more pressing than the fact that he told Rappaport that he would spit in his face is because no one believes that he would do something like that. It's clearly obvious that KD was just messing with him and dude pulled a dick move by releasing those DMs to the public. However, it doesn't absolve KD from using that rhetoric and getting caught for it. That's 100% on him.

And yeah, being Caribbean I know full well about the usage of the word c__t. :lol: To me personally, as long as dudes aren't calling women that word, it's all fair game, but I cannot speak for women who are offended by that. It's not my call. Same thing with calling someone a c-sucker. I'm straight, and I don't use that language, but I have no place to dictate whether a gay person should be offended or not by someone calling someone that.

It’s deeper than that. They are mad because KD didn’t get submissive and apologetic to this poor ol’ knick fan.

Not ONE person has said a word about Rapaport and his constant trolling ‘wannabe black’ behavior towards black athletes, politicians and rappers. He’s been getting away with white privilege for quite a while now.

A prime example of wanting an athlete to bow down to what the MEDIA wants:

But Kevin Durant wasn’t cool when he got into a vile Twitter fight with actor Michael Rapaport that eventually got him fined $50,000 by his league. The amount of money doesn’t matter, of course. It is tipping money to someone who makes what Durant makes. But the fact of things is that Durant got fined for acting like an idiot, and he didn’t help himself with one of those sports apologies that isn’t an apology at all.

But what is more of a wonder is that he could get into this kind of childish, meathead, offensive Twitter exchange because somebody hurt his feelings. Seriously? At least he’s right about one thing: He can’t want people to see and hear him acting that way. It still would have been a stand-up thing for him to apologize for what he said to Rapaport, and not that people saw what he said.

Maybe the Nets will win and win so big that nobody will remember in June what Durant said to Rapaport on social media to get himself fined. Or maybe there will be a different ending this season for him and his team and Durant will make you wonder how he can ever flourish here with rabbit ears.

My favorite part is the contradicting. Rapaport doesn’t apologize to ANYONE after the backlash:

He was supposed to make big news on the court at the Barclays Center. He is that big and good and fast and talented, and as gifted a shooter for a man his size as his sport has ever seen. Now he makes news for acting like a child.

“You live and learn,” Michael Rapaport himself said. ”I know I have lived and learned from this situation. And I’ve had to deal with the ramifications that I’ll keep to myself, and I know he has. And I feel bad about it. But it is what it is, and we have to move forward.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/nets/ny-kevin-durant-michael-rapaport-lupica-20210403-yp7rmlstxnhmrlcw2gpb2lt64u-story.html

See I'm with you here. Rapaport deleted his DMs and leaked KD's. He's a piece of ****.

The only ppl KD owes an apology to is anyone who he may have hurt by seeing him use certain language. He could go on TV right now and tell Rappaport to go **** himself and I wouldn't give a damn.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,574

Post#143 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 3, 2021 3:59 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:The NBA fined KD $50,000 today for this, so I would say that they are taking the matter seriously.

Hopefully, those funds will be donated to a charity for at risk LGBT youth who face issues such as homelessness, depression, suicide, and are in also in danger of becoming victims of violence. Some of yall think this is all a joke but it really isn't.

Either way, I'm disappointed in the Nets here. This could have been a teachable moment and a way to spread awareness, to take a moment that was very unflattering and turning it into a way to give back to the community. Instead, KD says he's sorry for being caught, pays out some pocket change and we move on. :nonono:

Yup. Good on the NBA for taking action and shame on the nets for "handling it internally".

Like I said, I really feel like the organization failed here. You are a billion dollar franchise catering to a diverse multi cultural community, how in the hell is Durant making that non apology and the team stays silent?

The Nets have prided themselves on being inclusive ever since they moved to Brooklyn, and while this will blow over sooner than later, I thought I would have seen a stronger response in terms of public messaging. Hell, actually admitting being wrong and recognizing that he needs to do better would have made Durant come out of this in a more positive light. Accountability and a willingness to self correct are great things, and we see none of it here.

Oh well. It is what it is at this point.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore
And1: 38

Post#144 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sat Apr 3, 2021 6:06 pm

Prokorov wrote:when gays are being killed for being gay and blacks are being killed for being black i cant just "mind my own business" or i am compllicit.

I would not mind my business either when this actually happens, except no gay or black is being killed in this KD vs Rapoport drama, you make a poor comparison.

MrDollarBills wrote:Like I said, I really feel like the organization failed here. You are a billion dollar franchise catering to a diverse multi cultural community, how in the hell is Durant making that non apology and the team stays silent?

Nope the organization did perfectly not to interfere with KD's private life. Lets be honest, this happened outside of the basketball court, a company/organization micromanaging staff private life is too controlling and creating an uncomfortable working environment for the employees. The Nets drew the line clear, its not their business. Unless of course, its a criminal activity, but KD didnt commit any criminal offenses anyway.
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
And1: 407

Post#145 » by Whiskey Slick » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:49 pm

Rapoport is a snitch who posted a private conversation just to make KD look bad, and why I hate the MF'er even more is I know he's a Knicks fans who at least partly did this to be spiteful because KD signed with the Nets.

That last part is why I have no respect for Nets fans who are taking Rapoport's side and killing KD, which was the effect RAT BOY was hoping for. I may criticize certain Nets at times, but I would never reveal our private conversations. The fact that it came from a jealous Knicks fans makes it a thousand times worse ... if you love the Nets and hate the Knicks like I do.

That doesn't mean I won't be cordial with every Nets fan on this board unless they disrespect me first, but deep down inside I have no respect for Nets fans who side with a Knicks fan who was talking all kinds of trash with KD because he signed with the Nets ... OUR NETS ... and not his beloved Knicks. My only regret as that RAT BOY wasn't bold enough to take KD up on his offer and meet him, but then again it probably would have gotten KD suspended for the season for putting RAT BOY in the ICU.

Last but not least, make no mistake about it, KD is a well liked and heavily respected player in the NBA and most NBA players don't appreciate that Rapaport went public with their private conversations. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of them have already unfollowed him on social media, with more to come, and I'm sure a lot of them spoke to him in private DM's but NEVER WILL AGAIN. He's marked for life as a snitch. If he was in Rikers Island they'd have to put him in protective custody.

If you're from the suburbs I have no doubt this sounds ridiculous to you. But if you're from the hood, as most NBA players are, you know he destroyed his reputation with NBA players. Henceforth he's the RAT to be avoided.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#146 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:03 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:Rapoport is a snitch who posted a private conversation just to make KD look bad, and why I hate the MF'er even more is I know he's a Knicks fans who at least partly did this to be spiteful because KD signed with the Nets.

That last part is why I have no respect for Nets fans who are taking Rapoport's side and killing KD, which was the effect RAT BOY was hoping for. I may criticize certain Nets at times, but I would never reveal our private conversations. The fact that it came from a jealous Knicks fans makes it a thousand times worse ... if you love the Nets and hate the Knicks like I do.

That doesn't mean I won't be cordial with every Nets fan on this board unless they disrespect me first, but deep down inside I have no respect for Nets fans who side with a Knicks fan who was talking all kinds of trash with KD because he signed with the Nets ... OUR NETS ... and not his beloved Knicks. My only regret as that RAT BOY wasn't bold enough to take KD up on his offer and meet him, but then again it probably would have gotten KD suspended for the season for putting RAT BOY in the ICU.

Last but not least, make no mistake about it, KD is a well liked and heavily respected player in the NBA and most of them don't appreciate that Rapaport went public with their private conversations. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of them have already unfollowed him on social media, with more to come, and I'm sure a lot of them spoke to him in private DM's but NEVER WILL AGAIN. He's marked for life as a snitch. If he was in Rikers Island they'd have to put him in protective custody.

If you're from the suburbs I have no doubt this sounds ridiculous to you. But if you're from the hood, as most NBA players are, you know he destroyed his reputation with NBA players. Henceforth he's the RAT to avoid.

Exactly. Rapoport is a sore loser who is still butthurt that KD went to Nets instead of his sh*it Knicks. This is just a weak plot to bring KD and the Nets down, only it will also backfire to this rat as his reputation takes a hit.

But anyway, from this thread I've seen who are the true Nets and KD fans, and who are the team hoppers. If the team hoppers dont want to support Nets and KD, they dont have to. KD doesnt beg them for support, nor do I care which team they support, they dont have to act like they are so important here that they deserve a personal apology from KD. Its especially funny to blame our FO for not taking actions, I mean come on this guy actually thinks he knows more than our FO what they should be doing at a time like this. :)
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
And1: 407

Post#147 » by Whiskey Slick » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:23 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
Exactly. Rapoport is a sore loser who is still butthurt that KD went to Nets instead of his sh*it Knicks. This is just a weak plot to bring KD and the Nets down, only it will also backfire to this rat as his reputation takes a hit.

But anyway, from this thread I've seen who are the true Nets and KD fans, and who are the team hoppers. If the team hoppers dont want to support Nets and KD, they dont have to. KD doesnt beg them for support, nor do I care which team they support, they dont have to act like they are so important here that they deserve a personal apology from KD. :)

KD didn't need to apologize to anyone as far as I'm concerned because his remarks were directed specifically at RAT BOY and nobody else, but if he wanted to satisfy the PC Police and apologize for having to see his PRIVATE LANGUAGE, fine, then the PC Police got their pound of flesh, now let it die. As for the Knicks fan, Rapoport, he may have intended to hurt KD because he's a jealous punk who started talking smack after that ridiculous TNT interview, but trust me, if there's one thing I know it's the hood and the rules of the street. Most of these NBA players grew up in the environment too and they know Rapoport broke the unwritten laws of the street when he took that private conversation public. NONE OF THEM will ever trust him again. He's probably being unfollowed by them already, and there's no way in hell they will ever trust him in private conversations again.

So in the short term he may have hurt KD, but in the long term he hurt himself way more!
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#148 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 5, 2021 5:44 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
See I'm with you here. Rapaport deleted his DMs and leaked KD's. He's a piece of ****.

The only ppl KD owes an apology to is anyone who he may have hurt by seeing him use certain language. He could go on TV right now and tell Rappaport to go **** himself and I wouldn't give a damn.

Also, Rappaport is already know as an ahole, scumbag, piece of human filth. what would people say about him that isnt already concensus opinion?

"Hey did you guys see, Rappaport is still a piece of trash"

KD on the other hand was probably not assumed to be either ignoramt, a homophobe, or a a-hole. It would have been nice to put any of those 3 notions to rest by showing an ounce of self awareness or apologizing for more then getting caught.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#149 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 5, 2021 5:45 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:KD didn't need to apologize to anyone as far as I'm concerned because his remarks were directed specifically at RAT BOY and nobody else, but if he wanted to satisfy the PC Police and apologize for having to see his PRIVATE LANGUAGE, fine, then the PC Police got their pound of flesh, now let it die. As for the Knicks fan, Rapoport, he may have intended to hurt KD because he's a jealous punk who started talking smack after that ridiculous TNT interview, but trust me, if there's one thing I know it's the hood and the rules of the street. Most of these NBA players grew up in the environment too and they know Rapoport broke the unwritten laws of the street when he took that private conversation public. NONE OF THEM will ever trust him again. He's probably being unfollowed by them already, and there's no way in hell they will ever trust him in private conversations again.

So in the short term he may have hurt KD, but in the long term he hurt himself way more!

Si if i drop a Hard N-word its ok as long as if its directed towards a horrible person or i do it in private?

So like, its ok to be a closet racist, just not one out in the open? and if a closet racist gets exposed we cant hold him **** because he didnt want anyone to know he was a racist?
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#150 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 5, 2021 5:46 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:Rapoport is a snitch who posted a private conversation just to make KD look bad, and why I hate the MF'er even more is I know he's a Knicks fans who at least partly did this to be spiteful because KD signed with the Nets.

That last part is why I have no respect for Nets fans who are taking Rapoport's side

No one is taking rapaports side...

People are taking the side of the gay community.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#151 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 5, 2021 5:47 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:Nope the organization did perfectly not to interfere with KD's private life. Lets be honest, this happened outside of the basketball court, a company/organization micromanaging staff private life is too controlling and creating an uncomfortable working environment for the employees. The Nets drew the line clear, its not their business. Unless of course, its a criminal activity, but KD didnt commit any criminal offenses anyway.

Your private life is the company's business for sure. If you are a KKK member for instance, the company has every right to step in and do something about it.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#152 » by Kiddlovesnets » Mon Apr 5, 2021 7:30 pm

Prokorov wrote:
No one is taking rapaports side...

People are taking the side of the gay community.

So why are people taking the side of gay community when they are not even involved? Just because theres such one phrase that can be interpreted as homophobic if said towards gays? Have I pointed this to you before that Rapoport is not even homo? If you want to dig into the words, its way too easy to find offense in anything you hear.

Prokorov wrote:
Your private life is the company's business for sure. If you are a KKK member for instance, the company has every right to step in and do something about it.

The company has every right to step in, but doesnt mean they have to. You have right to own a gun, but doesnt mean you have to buy a gun and train yourself how to use it. In this case, its KD vs Knicks superfan, the Nets have right to support a Knicks fan rather than KD but why would they? Its silly and there aint much to be said on this topic. If you plan on hating KD for this, its also your right, but the rest of us have our own rights to disagree.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#153 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 5, 2021 7:34 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
So why are people taking the side of gay community when they are not even involved? Just because theres such one phrase that can be homophobic if said towards gays? Have I pointed this to you before that Rapoport is not even homo?

They are involved anytime someone repeates that slur using it in a demeaning way to anyone. the same way the black community is invovled anytime someone uses the N-word.

The company has every right to step in, but doesnt mean they have to. You have right to own a gun, but doesnt mean you have to buy a gun and train yourself how to use it. In this case, its KD vs Knicks superfan, and there aint much to be said on this topic. If you plan on hating KD for this, its also your right, but the rest of us have our own rights to disagree.

They dont have to. if they are a horrible trash organization, they typically dont step in. im disgusted the nets didint, im happy the NBA did.

KD needs to man up. this is an awful look for him. i dont see how anyone can respect him otherwise.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#154 » by Kiddlovesnets » Mon Apr 5, 2021 7:44 pm

Prokorov wrote:
They are involved anytime someone repeates that slur using it in a demeaning way to anyone. the same way the black community is invovled anytime someone uses the N-word.

The difference is that everyone knows and recognizes an N-word as a racial slur, but a lot of people dont understand or do not think 'suck a d*ck' is a homophobic slur, at least not when used without the context of gays being even involved. I've seen this phrase being used against women or just effeminate men many times, there was no context of gay being involved. Just because some people randomly decide that a word is offensive to a certain minority group, doesnt mean it has to be the way they think.

We've seen from the Redskins name change nonsense, those white liberals decided that its an offensive slang while most American Indians dont even find the name offensive. The problem with some people in this country is that, they are too absorbed into their own thoughts and think they can decide what is good or bad for other people, without even asking them for their own opinions. Its funny either way you look at it.

Prokorov wrote:They dont have to. if they are a horrible trash organization, they typically dont step in. im disgusted the nets didint, im happy the NBA did.

KD needs to man up. this is an awful look for him. i dont see how anyone can respect him otherwise.

Then you dont have to support this 'trash organization', no one begs you to, you know? Apparently you've never been in a managerial position before, and I guarantee you every organization in NBA would've done the same unless its a bench warmer that they can just get rid of. You dont understand what a superstar like KD/Harden means to us and this organization, and its especially foolish to stand against him for someone like Rapoport, a knicks fan.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#155 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:53 am

Kiddlovesnets wrote:The difference is that everyone knows and recognizes an N-word as a racial slur, but a lot of people dont understand or do not think 'suck a d*ck' is a homophobic slur, at least not when used without the context of gays being even involved. I've seen this phrase being used against women or just effeminate men many times, there was no context of gay being involved. Just because some people randomly decide that a word is offensive to a certain minority group, doesnt mean it has to be the way they think.

No one randomly decided it. its been a phrase used to bash gays for 100+ years. being ignorant to that doesnt make it ok.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#156 » by Kiddlovesnets » Tue Apr 6, 2021 6:44 am

Prokorov wrote:No one randomly decided it. its been a phrase used to bash gays for 100+ years. being ignorant to that doesnt make it ok.

lol 100 years. Well if you walk into a room and almost everyone looks ignorant to you, then perhaps you are the ignorant one yourself.
Paradise

KD vs Rapoport 

Post#157 » by Paradise » Tue Apr 6, 2021 1:48 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:No one randomly decided it. its been a phrase used to bash gays for 100+ years. being ignorant to that doesnt make it ok.

lol 100 years. Well if you walk into a room and almost everyone looks ignorant to you, then perhaps you are the ignorant one yourself.

This dude makes up stuff the same way he analyzes basketball lol Unreal.

I know he doesn’t want to go into the actual 100 year history of “buck breaking” ...which actually happened and why homosexuality has a different context to other people of color. I’m sure that’s okay, though.
Paradise

KD vs Rapoport 

Post#158 » by Paradise » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:14 pm

This is exactly my point.

“Everywhere I go, they keep calling ME the cupcake. How can I LIVE LIKE THIS!?”

The same ridicule that put money in his pocket as a “comedic” career at the expense of someone else’s image, life, etc ...

He deserves everything he’s getting. He thought he could bully an NBA superstar on social media like everyone else and it backfired just as much.

Now, he’s playing the fake sympathy card once again. How does he have a platform?

You all are afraid of saying it? This man tried to exercise his white privilege and thought it would ruin KD’s imagine alone. Guess what? It didn’t make a dent.

That’s what most people who aren’t trying to bite their tongue on an online forum really is thinking when seeing this media tour from this guy.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#159 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:50 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:

ignorance isnt a look, its a sound.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#160 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:51 pm

Paradise wrote:This is exactly my point.

“Everywhere I go, they keep calling ME the cupcake. How can I LIVE LIKE THIS!?”

The same ridicule that put money in his pocket as a “comedic” career at the expense of someone else’s image, life, etc ...

He deserves everything he’s getting. He thought he could bully an NBA superstar on social media like everyone else and it backfired just as much.

Now, he’s playing the fake sympathy card once again. How does he have a platform?

You all are afraid of saying it? This man tried to exercise his white privilege and thought it would ruin KD’s imagine alone. Guess what? It didn’t make a dent.

That’s what most people who aren’t trying to bite their tongue on an online forum really is thinking when seeing this media tour from this guy.

KD isnt a victim. he is an ignorant child who needs to grow up. being great at basketball doesnt give him a hall pass

Return to Brooklyn Nets