ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: 21 games left

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

mdenny
Head Coach
And1: 6,526

Re: PG: 21 games left 

Post#81 » by mdenny » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:09 am

TD2FutureStar wrote:What was OG actually trying to do there? Did he get interviewed?

I think his ill intent was pretty obvious. It's funny because of how casual he was about it. Someone else said he's like a robot. True lol. Cold-blooded.
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Post#82 » by B-Ball Freak » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:10 am

PhilBlackson wrote:
Ref_from_hell wrote:At war with your own fan base, not a good look for you

Not anymore than yourself.

We're just on opposing sides, the denial label is fitting.

Bruh every other post you make is about team mediocre this team denial that, you taking this thing a little too personal
mdenny
Head Coach
And1: 6,526

Post#83 » by mdenny » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:13 am

gbball wrote:
mdenny wrote:I kinda like the new villain personality that OG seems to be cultivating. He's cold and emotionally detached. We need a guy like that to offset the more passionate fred and trent and the "nice guy" type of siakam.

OG seems like he doesnt care what anyone thinks.

His facial expressions during that dirty play were amazing.

His villain style is the annoying type like the Morris brothers. It's the indifference that I like.

I see shades of Dennis Rodman

For the record....I meant to say his villain style is NOT like the Morris brothers. He's not what I would call 'pesty'....too indifferent for that. He's more like Drago from rocky.
RealGM
And1: 66,418

Post#84 » by 720 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:15 am

PhilBlackson wrote:
Kingsway_fan wrote:We need to rest OG... play more of the subs... critical that we tank hard the remaining games... next season in front of our fans with a top 7 pick will be worth it...

That's the hilarious thing that is puzzling that Team Mediocre doesn't seem to understand, we want to take a single step back to take tWo forward next year.

We don't wanna be another Playoff fodder team like the Pacers, we want to be back seriously in the mix and that's not happening without adding some higher ceiling talent and the easiest way especially without trading away and causing even more gaps especially when we're not a FA destination.

They’re extra mad today for some reason. :lol:
tanuki1031
Starter
And1: 3,341

Post#85 » by tanuki1031 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:17 am

TD2FutureStar wrote:What was OG actually trying to do there? Did he get interviewed?

He put Shroedonger on sidewalk slams that's what.
tanuki1031
Starter
And1: 3,341

Post#86 » by tanuki1031 » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:19 am

mdenny wrote:
gbball wrote:
mdenny wrote:I kinda like the new villain personality that OG seems to be cultivating. He's cold and emotionally detached. We need a guy like that to offset the more passionate fred and trent and the "nice guy" type of siakam.

OG seems like he doesnt care what anyone thinks.

His facial expressions during that dirty play were amazing.

His villain style is the annoying type like the Morris brothers. It's the indifference that I like.

I see shades of Dennis Rodman

For the record....I meant to say his villain style is NOT like the Morris brothers. He's not what I would call 'pesty'....too indifferent for that. He's more like Drago from rocky.

Both y'all guys misspelled Dalek. You are forgiven. You're only human.
BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,683

Post#87 » by BoyzNTheHood » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:35 am

tanuki1031 wrote:

He put Shroedonger on sidewalk slams that's what.

Schroeder can never play tough again. That must've been so emasculating. He just helped everyone up the rest of the night, even the Raptors. He's beyond Rip Hamilton and Willy Cauley Stein level of emasculation.
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
rocky_da_best
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,847

Post#88 » by rocky_da_best » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:36 am

PhilBlackson wrote:
Ref_from_hell wrote:
PhilBlackson wrote:Team Denial right now...

At war with your own fan base, not a good look for you

Nah, the difference is we don't whine now that the team is losing consistently and we've accepted the direction we're heading in. Y'all would still be whining about how we should do this or that, if we were consistently winning right now just like y'all did every damn victory before COVID hit us.
Raptaz
Starter
And1: 2,400

Post#89 » by Raptaz » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:45 am

Son Goku 25 wrote:Lmaoo OG pro tWO.

Games like these I miss Ibaka but happy Trent backed his boy up.

One game at a time baby

Trent is a G. Was already going to get his jersey him taking on three guys protecting OG.

Everyone else lightly jogging to the OG.

Protect the OGs at all cost.

Ya dig
raptor jesus
RealGM
And1: 22,001

Post#90 » by raptor jesus » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:47 am

Sidewalk slam.

Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#91 » by Inevitable » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:48 am

SportsNet with a potential tanking segment. Reality setting in.
Raptaz
Starter
And1: 2,400

Post#92 » by Raptaz » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:52 am

rocky_da_best wrote:
PhilBlackson wrote:
Ref_from_hell wrote:
At war with your own fan base, not a good look for you

Nah, the difference is we don't whine now that the team is losing consistently and we've accepted the direction we're heading in. Y'all would still be whining about how we should do this or that, if we were consistently winning right now just like y'all did every damn victory before COVID hit us.

Pretty much this. A lot of us aren't dumb.

We want to support our team, whatever happens happens.

Going into the season with Baynes and boucher as centre's going up against embiid, giannis, even vucevic. We aren't delusional, I've mentioned many times Lowrys reaction after game 7 vs Celtics basically said it all.

Didn't mean I didn't want to see growth from, siakam, OG, Fred, boucher , Davis.

I've not stressed over what the raptors should do or fans should want this to happen.

Hopefully this misunderstanding will unite all the raptors fans , as it seems we all want the same long term goal, different avenues and ways of expressing it.

I'm indifferent to the games myself but happy when GTJ can hit a game winner and boost morale for the team even though they lost tonight.

I personally don't even look at prospects until the draft board is set, more efficient and effective for me.
Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,799

Post#93 » by Steelo Green » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:57 am

Tough loss.
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Post#94 » by B-Ball Freak » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:59 am

720 wrote:
PhilBlackson wrote:
Kingsway_fan wrote:We need to rest OG... play more of the subs... critical that we tank hard the remaining games... next season in front of our fans with a top 7 pick will be worth it...

That's the hilarious thing that is puzzling that Team Mediocre doesn't seem to understand, we want to take a single step back to take tWo forward next year.

We don't wanna be another Playoff fodder team like the Pacers, we want to be back seriously in the mix and that's not happening without adding some higher ceiling talent and the easiest way especially without trading away and causing even more gaps especially when we're not a FA destination.

They’re extra mad today for some reason. :lol:

The guy you're quoting is the angriest guy on this board :lol:
God Squad
RealGM
And1: 10,116

Post#95 » by God Squad » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:11 am

Read on Twitter

Face of a man who did not give a F :lol: . Tank keeps on rolling
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,195

Post#96 » by Mister Ze » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:19 am

I’m a die hard Bulls Wizards Magic Cavs fan until this mess is over.
Badonkadonk
Head Coach
And1: 11,683

Post#97 » by Badonkadonk » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:34 am

Raptaz wrote:
rocky_da_best wrote:
PhilBlackson wrote:

Pretty much this. A lot of us aren't dumb.

We want to support our team, whatever happens happens.

Going into the season with Baynes and boucher as centre's going up against embiid, giannis, even vucevic. We aren't delusional, I've mentioned many times Lowrys reaction after game 7 vs Celtics basically said it all.

Didn't mean I didn't want to see growth from, siakam, OG, Fred, boucher , Davis.

I've not stressed over what the raptors should do or fans should want this to happen.

Hopefully this misunderstanding will unite all the raptors fans , as it seems we all want the same long term goal, different avenues and ways of expressing it.

I'm indifferent to the games myself but happy when GTJ can hit a game winner and boost morale for the team even though they lost tonight.

I personally don't even look at prospects until the draft board is set, more efficient and effective for me.

Nah man, if you're not openly cheering for losses, it must mean you "you don't get it". You should be raging against the short-sightedness of the FO and calling them overrated, and understand that even THEY don't get the "big picture". All these guys who like to label themselves as tankers (and others who are "ok with mediocrity") are just playing 4D chess that nobody else truly comprehends :lol:

In all seriousness though, your last sentence is good advice for anybody.
Dalek
RealGM
And1: 9,134

Post#98 » by Dalek » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:38 am

UnRealGM wrote:shoutout to my man dustin

Thank you for mentioning this. Jack with the weirdest non sequitur in his career. I can't believe he talked at length about his love for pigs in blanket like it was fine dining. The Toronto broadcast sometimes...
WeThe2019Champs
Veteran
And1: 2,632

Post#99 » by WeThe2019Champs » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:44 am

Garbage game, Pascal can't score when we need him to score.
No More Tanking!
seanbig
RealGM
And1: 3,876

Post#100 » by seanbig » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:59 am

SFour wrote:next LOSS against the Bulls going to be big

:P :lol: 8-) fixed
Official 1,000,000 post crew
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,
aRapsFan4eva,Koz RJC, MAS, Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin

Return to Toronto Raptors