ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1741 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:18 pm

Anyone have a code for the presale going on right now?

Would like to check it out before it's live to public at noon today.
packer396
Sophomore
And1: 150

Post#1742 » by packer396 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:04 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Anyone have a code for the presale going on right now?

Would like to check it out before it's live to public at noon today.

I have one but it won't let me PM you it. Can also DM on twitter (just followed you)
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#1743 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Apr 7, 2021 2:18 pm

Has anyone actually bought single seats? What kind of priced are you paying? I looked at a couple afternoon weekend games, which I know are popular, but lowest price was like $125/ticket in upper level baseline. Is that the going rate? Maybe I should've kept tickets haha...although sure Bucks are restricting resale or some ****.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#1744 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:55 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Has anyone actually bought single seats? What kind of priced are you paying? I looked at a couple afternoon weekend games, which I know are popular, but lowest price was like $125/ticket in upper level baseline. Is that the going rate? Maybe I should've kept tickets haha...although sure Bucks are restricting resale or some ****.

Face value or on the secondary market?

ETA: I just checked the Houston game, bad team on a Friday and I'm seeing uppers as low as $56 including fees, resale and in the $65 range face. I see lowers behind the basket for about $100.

But that's against a bad team. I'm sure Nets tickets are much higher.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#1745 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Apr 7, 2021 5:56 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Has anyone actually bought single seats? What kind of priced are you paying? I looked at a couple afternoon weekend games, which I know are popular, but lowest price was like $125/ticket in upper level baseline. Is that the going rate? Maybe I should've kept tickets haha...although sure Bucks are restricting resale or some ****.

Face value or on the secondary market?

ETA: I just checked the Houston game, bad team on a Friday and I'm seeing uppers as low as $56 including fees, resale and in the $65 range face. I see lowers behind the basket for about $100.

But that's against a bad team. I'm sure Nets tickets are much higher.

I think I went through their app which goes to Ticketmaster which includes a filter for secondary. Maybe it was just that game since a marquee matchup. Those Rockets tickets seem more in line.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,949

Post#1746 » by soxperry » Wed Apr 7, 2021 7:56 pm

What would be the argument against letting in an unlimited number of people who are fully vaccinated while limiting the rest and assigning those that arent vaccinated to specific seats that are spaced appropriately from other non vaxx seats?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1747 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Apr 7, 2021 8:16 pm

I think they'll be working towards something like that as more get the shot(s). Hopefully.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1748 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Apr 7, 2021 8:28 pm

soxperry wrote:What would be the argument against letting in an unlimited number of people who are fully vaccinated while limiting the rest and assigning those that arent vaccinated to specific seats that are spaced appropriately from other non vaxx seats?

Mostly PR, ethics debate of a vaccine passport, logistics and just erring on the side of caution so as to not shut down the league

Maybe we'll get to 50% by playoffs, but I wouldn't expect much beyond that

They're already planning on full arenas in the fall
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,026

Post#1749 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Apr 7, 2021 8:44 pm

I would also check in case the bucks release or lower tickets. Yesterday the lowest price was $64 for the hornets and it dropped to $46 for standard tickets.

This recent 'spike' is killing my confidence for late series full fans. Thought we would be down to 25k cases by now. Down in Gatlinburg for hiking, but my god the streets/restaurants/attractions are filled with people.
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,499

Post#1750 » by old skool » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:48 pm

I think the issue is much more complicated than seating configurations.

The real issue is how to handle entering and exiting the arena, concessions, rest rooms, and concourse gathering. With 1800 fans in attendance, those issues are pretty simple to address. At 50% attendance concessions would be a mess. Rest rooms would probably need some sort of traffic cop. There is no simple solution.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1751 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 8, 2021 6:36 pm

I'm looking forward to getting to a game before th season ends. I'll pick a game or two this weekend. I've been debating it since it's a modified version but it's been over a year and I need some live Bucks basketball.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1752 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Apr 9, 2021 12:31 am

old skool wrote:I think the issue is much more complicated than seating configurations.

The real issue is how to handle entering and exiting the arena, concessions, rest rooms, and concourse gathering. With 1800 fans in attendance, those issues are pretty simple to address. At 50% attendance concessions would be a mess. Rest rooms would probably need some sort of traffic cop. There is no simple solution.

But will any of that matter come June? Everyone who wants/can be vaccinated have an opportunity by end of May and hopefully cases will be down to 5k or less. It will never be perfect But at that point the risk will be pretty low.

ETA: there is a chance June could be our safest month as everyone who planned on getting vaccinated got a shot, we dont know if vaccines will wane, and people will be less likely to get boosters than the original shot.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1753 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:12 pm

Maybe going to the game tomorrow night. I don't care about food but how does beer work? Do they still have beer stands open with some good craft beers? Or do you only order crap beer on the app and they bring it to you?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1754 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:58 pm

My impression after attending my first game in over a year is mixed. Capacity is only 18% so around 3,000 there. Seems like they could add more capacity pretty easily. No one anywhere near me compared to what I see on Brewers broadcasts (I know it's outdoors but the roof has been closed). Seats are zip tied so you can't change.

Easy parking and in/out of the arena.

Did a complete circle in the lower level, 2 small beer carts, 3-4 beers, some wine and one hard seltzer. A bit more selection if you ordered beer via the app. I didn't order beer or food via the app, just got a couple at the cart. You can also order via kiosks around the arena and then they text you to pick your food up at a designated area.

Bango and the "hosts" are in a room somewhere and are shown on the scoreboard from time to time but aren't allowed on the floor.

Some pumped in crowd noise which is needed because 3,000 at FF you can't hear at all.

If you need a live sports fix as I did it's worth it, otherwise just wait until next season when it gets (hopefully) back to full capacity.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#1755 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Wed May 5, 2021 12:06 am

The Bucks raised prices on in-arena food by 25 cents compared to earlier games...
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1756 » by soxperry » Wed May 5, 2021 1:50 pm

I got an invite from my old ticket guy offering a suite for a game so they could discuss me buying season tix again. The game sunday vs the nets was one option. Tonight was the other. The fine print said there would be no food in the suite. I was out of town sunday and didnt care enough about washington to take them up on that. Anyone else do this? Curious if you actually got your own suite or uf they stacked everyone in their usual season ticket "suite"
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1757 » by MickeyDavis » Wed May 5, 2021 2:10 pm

soxperry wrote:I got an invite from my old ticket guy offering a suite for a game so they could discuss me buying season tix again. The game sunday vs the nets was one option. Tonight was the other. The fine print said there would be no food in the suite. I was out of town sunday and didnt care enough about washington to take them up on that. Anyone else do this? Curious if you actually got your own suite or uf they stacked everyone in their usual season ticket "suite"

Given how spread out they have people in the stands I'd be surprised if they put more than one group in a suite.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1758 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed May 5, 2021 2:34 pm

soxperry wrote:I got an invite from my old ticket guy offering a suite for a game so they could discuss me buying season tix again. The game sunday vs the nets was one option. Tonight was the other. The fine print said there would be no food in the suite. I was out of town sunday and didnt care enough about washington to take them up on that. Anyone else do this? Curious if you actually got your own suite or uf they stacked everyone in their usual season ticket "suite"

If you dont mind me asking, what type of tickets did you previously have? I have a feeling they are hurting on getting STH after raising prices so high.

Curious what the pricing will be next year? I'm thinking of re-upping because of Giannis but want to keep them honest as I could see them drastically cutting prices in the summer. May just decline and then see if they come back with a counter.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1759 » by soxperry » Wed May 5, 2021 2:46 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

If you dont mind me asking, what type of tickets did you previously have? I have a feeling they are hurting on getting STH after raising prices so high.

Curious what the pricing will be next year? I'm thinking of re-upping because of Giannis but want to keep them honest as I could see them drastically cutting prices in the summer. May just decline and then see if they come back with a counter.

I dont remember the section but they were lower level. If there are two corner sections in each corner between the side and end line sections, mine were the section closer to mid court, row 13. Great seats but as ive posted here before, they conveniently forgot to have me sign extra paperwork for my second, locked in pricing season and then tried charging me an extra 1000 upon renewal.. so i told them to gfts.

I wouldn't expect prices to drop but you never know. They generally give you some type of discount for renewing compared to what a new ssh would get but that there is the gamble. Im sure they wont advertise new pricing until they complete the renewal process.
soxperry
Assistant Coach

Post#1760 » by soxperry » Wed May 5, 2021 2:47 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:

Given how spread out they have people in the stands I'd be surprised if they put more than one group in a suite.

Just went back and re read it. They were definitely putting more than one group in the suites.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks