ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA suspends FVV and Bembry 1 game

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,155

NBA suspends FVV and Bembry 1 game 

Post#1 » by alienchild » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:06 pm

It never stops :banghead:

Read on Twitter
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
Sherlock
General Manager
And1: 12,706

Re: NBA suspends FVV and Bembry 1 game 

Post#2 » by Sherlock » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:11 pm

Tanktastic news!
Interviewer: Championship #2?
Ujiri: Hey...We're gonna get it. I don't know when it'll be, but we're gonna get it. Just like I said we'll get the first one and I said I didn't know when we'd get it...But we will. Guarantee you we will.
Dalek
RealGM
And1: 9,134

Post#3 » by Dalek » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:14 pm

Just make FVV active today and let him miss the game he was planning to miss anyway. The NBA is so dumb with these leaving the bench rules. Blame it all on the Pistons-Pacers brawl but you have to ask yourself if players are escalating or deescalating situations leaving the bench. It shouldn't be a black and white rule.
douggood
General Manager
And1: 5,320

Post#4 » by douggood » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:32 pm

Dalek wrote:Just make FVV active today and let him miss the game he was planning to miss anyway. The NBA is so dumb with these leaving the bench rules. Blame it all on the Pistons-Pacers brawl but you have to ask yourself if players are escalating or deescalating situations leaving the bench. It shouldn't be a black and white rule.

you have to be deemed healthy by the league, before you can be suspended, since FVV was already ruled out, he cannot be suspended to todays game.
Psubs
RealGM
And1: 10,546

Post#5 » by Psubs » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:40 pm

I was wondering about Fred leaving the bench!

BONUS game!!!!

How did OG not get a 1 game suspension. It was careless picking up a player and dropping them on their back. Could've had a spinal or head injury.
Dalek
RealGM
And1: 9,134

Post#6 » by Dalek » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:41 pm

douggood wrote:
Dalek wrote:Just make FVV active today and let him miss the game he was planning to miss anyway. The NBA is so dumb with these leaving the bench rules. Blame it all on the Pistons-Pacers brawl but you have to ask yourself if players are escalating or deescalating situations leaving the bench. It shouldn't be a black and white rule.

you have to be deemed healthy by the league, before you can be suspended, since FVV was already ruled out, he cannot be suspended to todays game.

Damn it is too late. At least I won't have to watch Bembry for one game. I keep thinking he is Gary Trent Jr when he is on the floor and keep wondering why he can't shoot and dribbles the ball off his foot. Flynn is going to play 48 minutes tonight.

Return to Toronto Raptors