Game 49 : MEM @ ATL 

Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Apr 7, 2021 6:01 pm

Read on Twitter
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,687

Re: Game 49 : MEM @ ATL 

Post#2 » by Whole Truth » Thu Apr 8, 2021 1:11 am

Ugly start. Memphis shouldn't be going into the half up but fortunately are.

If Morant shows up 2nd half, it's over for the Hawks.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#3 » by Whole Truth » Thu Apr 8, 2021 1:49 am

The **** do I know. Great 3rd Q showing for Allen.

Hawks defense still trash, Memphis with 110 end of 3rd.
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Post#4 » by E S V L » Thu Apr 8, 2021 1:11 pm

That was dominant. I`ve enjoyed it, though struggling to hide my smile watching Allen`s performance and thinking about Whole Truth`s long epitaph posted on the next thread :)

The chemistry is there, again. Wonderful vibes.

It looks like Winslow WAS a problem indeed.
FK NFL
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#5 » by Whole Truth » Thu Apr 8, 2021 8:46 pm

E S V L wrote:That was dominant. I`ve enjoyed it, though struggling to hide my smile watching Allen`s performance and thinking about Whole Truth`s long epitaph posted on the next thread :)

Enjoy it, soak it up, savor it because It won't last long.

They had a great 3rd Q but keep in mind they had an equally ugly first quarter start. Another slow start & It was the bench not the starters that pulled Memphis back from down 15 first half to keep this one from getting away early... It was the bench that allowed that 3rd quarter performance to ever happen or maybe I'd be in here talking about that terrible defensive start instead.

It was an inspired 3rd quarter but I'll need more than one really good quarter to concede my thoughts on this. They hit an offensive rhythm much like NO's 28th ranked defense looks like when they're splashing 3's on Memphis,
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Post#6 » by E S V L » Thu Apr 8, 2021 11:45 pm

Whole Truth wrote:
E S V L wrote:That was dominant. I`ve enjoyed it, though struggling to hide my smile watching Allen`s performance and thinking about Whole Truth`s long epitaph posted on the next thread :)

Enjoy it, soak it up, savor it because It won't last long.

They had a great 3rd Q but keep in mind they had an equally ugly first quarter start. Another slow start & It was the bench not the starters that pulled Memphis back from down 15 first half to keep this one from getting away early... It was the bench that allowed that 3rd quarter performance to ever happen or maybe I'd be in here talking about that terrible defensive start instead.

It was an inspired 3rd quarter but I'll need more than one really good quarter to concede my thoughts on this. They hit an offensive rhythm much like NO's 28th ranked defense looks like when they're splashing 3's on Memphis,

I have indeed disregarded our bench contribution - good point. Let`s stay tuned :)
FK NFL
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#7 » by VCfor3 » Fri Apr 9, 2021 2:02 am

Fun as hell game! Ja has more or less out-dueled Trae in the head to head matchups. Great job by the bench to keep us in the game and the starters to put it together and take over the game.

Also that of the backboard lob to Ja!!
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#8 » by Whole Truth » Fri Apr 9, 2021 3:07 am

VCfor3 wrote:Fun as hell game! Ja has more or less out-dueled Trae in the head to head matchups. Great job by the bench to keep us in the game and the starters to put it together and take over the game.

Also that of the backboard lob to Ja!!

As nice as that play was, I think I enjoyed the celebrations more, lol.
Whole Truth
Head Coach

Post#9 » by Whole Truth » Fri Apr 9, 2021 3:09 am

Shout out to the officials for not giving Young any cheap fouls, only reason Memphis aren't 2-0 vs the Hawks this season.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies