ImageImageImageImageImage

OT any of you investing in Cryptocurrencies?

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,917

Re: OT any of you investing in Cryptocurrencies? 

Post#1681 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:26 pm

Good shyt! Just used my gains from TEL to cop some KSM :nod:

On another tip.
I've been using CoinStats free(android) to try and keep track of my different accounts and coins, but it seems off on some numbers even though I input everything manually, carefully. Had to sync it with Coinbase though because my history of purchases and transfers was too extensive.

What are you guys using to track? What do you think about syncing accounts to apps like this?
Much appreciated fellas!
Garbagelo
Veteran
And1: 3,151

Post#1682 » by Garbagelo » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:41 pm

Stannis wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:
Stannis wrote:I know it's not the investment thread. But all my value stocks and my crypto is going up. All the speculative/hype BS is dying (SPACs, pennies, renewables, and NFTs apparently).

Steel, Lumber, Copper, Oil, Banks, Chips, Bitcoin/ETH (yes, I consider these value assets), all keeping me pretty.

Just seems to me people finally want to hold stuff that actually has worth, which is how a market should be.

PS: Thanks for the TSM suggestion a while ago. That's been stellar and also got me into invest in other chip stocks like Lam Research and ASML which are also killing it.

Yea, just looking at the obvious trends. Caught some of the EV bubble and SPACs but probably didn't put as much as I should since I was in crypto. For now I have no idea what the next stock trend it, might just be good old sideways.

IMO the next trend that is about to set up soon in crypto, DOT and KSM time is here. Look into parachain auctions https://polkadot.network/launch-parachains/, they are starting this month and will drive up demand in both of them. Equilibrium starts on the 12th https://medium.com/equilibrium-eosdt/heres-your-step-by-step-guide-to-our-dot-eq-token-swap-85ba23dd8885. I would keep track of these projects, they are big and literally free money. Look at Acala, Moonbeam, Centrifuge, Parity, Equilibrium, Subsocial -> go thru the list https://parachain.live/ and dyor. Complicated but big money here. Remember, KSM then DOT.

I also don't think crypto has topped despite all the fud about the PI cycle

Thank you!

You like KSM more than DOT?

No, I like DOT more. KSM is being pumped by various groups imo. Overvalued.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1683 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:49 pm

Garbagelo wrote:No, I like DOT more. KSM is being pumped by various groups imo. Overvalued.

Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#1684 » by Garbagelo » Thu Apr 8, 2021 8:32 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:No, I like DOT more. KSM is being pumped by various groups imo. Overvalued.

lol, if you look at binance chart, you saw it wick to 379... thats probably what it's worth RN and probably where it will go again imo

seeing tons of Twitter influencers pumping it up even though it is getting bootleg versions of these great projects in the parachain auctions, I'll gladly take their DOT rn
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1685 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Apr 8, 2021 10:39 pm

Garbagelo wrote:lol, if you look at binance chart, you saw it wick to 379... thats probably what it's worth RN and probably where it will go again imo

seeing tons of Twitter influencers pumping it up even though it is getting bootleg versions of these great projects in the parachain auctions, I'll gladly take their DOT rn

I got a piece of DOT, so that's good to hear.

I'm actually up a little on KSM. You think I should dump before it starts trending down?
You're thinking it'll settle back down to 379?
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1686 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Apr 8, 2021 10:44 pm

Also wanted to share this MIT open course I started watching.

https://ocw.mit.edu/15-S12F18
Garbagelo
Veteran

Post#1687 » by Garbagelo » Thu Apr 8, 2021 11:46 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:lol, if you look at binance chart, you saw it wick to 379... thats probably what it's worth RN and probably where it will go again imo

I got a piece of DOT, so that's good to hear.

I'm actually up a little on KSM. You think I should dump before it starts trending down?
You're thinking it'll settle back down to 379?

the day to dump is always saturday lol

however, the market is obviously irrational, play it day by day

maybe set up a 5 day moving average on your chart and sell if it goes below it
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#1688 » by ZKnicks » Fri Apr 9, 2021 3:56 am

NYKinMIA wrote:Good shyt! Just used my gains from TEL to cop some KSM :nod:

On another tip.
I've been using CoinStats free(android) to try and keep track of my different accounts and coins, but it seems off on some numbers even though I input everything manually, carefully. Had to sync it with Coinbase though because my history of purchases and transfers was too extensive.

What are you guys using to track? What do you think about syncing accounts to apps like this?
Much appreciated fellas!

You sold your Tel? :crazy:
Your going to regret that when it ends up hitting .50 or more. Been in it since January 2018 and won’t sell a single coin til at least EOY 2021. Have you seen their roadmap for the rest of this year?

As for a tracker, I use Delta App for years now. Very happy with it. I only sync with Cointracker as they prepare tax forms for me every year. Always pay taxes on your gains. It might be crypto but there are going to crack down eventually. If you make money from crypto, pay taxes on it!

Another project I’m liking is Mobie (mbx). Worth a look...
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,210

Post#1689 » by Knicks Byke » Fri Apr 9, 2021 4:35 am

ZKnicks wrote:

On another tip.

Much appreciated fellas!

Your going to regret that when it ends up hitting .50 or more. Been in it since January 2018 and won’t sell a single coin til at least EOY 2021. Have you seen their roadmap for the rest of this year?

As for a tracker, I use Delta App for years now. Very happy with it. I only sync with Cointracker as they prepare tax forms for me every year. Always pay taxes on your gains. It might be crypto but there are going to crack down eventually. If you make money from crypto, pay taxes on it!

Tel at .50?!

no way....

forreal? lol
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1690 » by NYKinMIA » Fri Apr 9, 2021 5:36 pm

ZKnicks wrote:

On another tip.

Much appreciated fellas!

I still got a nice bag of TEL though, that if it ever hits .50 I'll jump for fuqing joy. Lol
I'll def look deeper into the roadmap on them. I'm playing with house money. (shrug)

Appreciate the Delta and Cointracker info. I do plan on paying the damn taxes. Happily!
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1691 » by NYKinMIA » Fri Apr 9, 2021 6:12 pm

Thoughts on XRP fellas?

Did I miss the boat or still room for more.
What do think will happen WHEN they win?
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#1692 » by Knicks Byke » Fri Apr 9, 2021 9:06 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:Thoughts on XRP fellas?

Did I miss the boat or still room for more.
What do think will happen WHEN they win?

ahh, while xrp is going up I truthfully still think its a good buy especially with the targets I think it can hit.

when they win and it looks like its heading that way, unless some crazy **** out of left field comes up during discovery then it will get relisted in the major exchanges (already being relisted in some for non usa customers btw) and that should push the price higher.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#1693 » by Knicks Byke » Fri Apr 9, 2021 9:08 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:
ZKnicks wrote:

On another tip.

Much appreciated fellas!

I still got a nice bag of TEL though, that if it ever hits .50 I'll jump for fuqing joy. Lol
I'll def look deeper into the roadmap on them. I'm playing with house money. (shrug)

Appreciate the Delta and Cointracker info. I do plan on paying the damn taxes. Happily!

bruh TEL goes to even .10 and i'm a court side ticket holder for life. mfers will be chatting with spike on the daily :lol:

$1 and its gg to the work place, quitting right before the weekly zoom meeting bout to end idgaf.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant

Post#1694 » by NYKinMIA » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:48 am

Knicks Byke wrote:bruh TEL goes to even .10 and i'm a court side ticket holder for life. mfers will be chatting with spike on the daily :lol:

$1 and its gg to the work place, quitting right before the weekly zoom meeting bout to end idgaf.

That's that shyt right there.

Sounds like wife changing money to me.
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#1695 » by ZKnicks » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
NYKinMIA wrote:
ZKnicks wrote:

bruh TEL goes to even .10 and i'm a court side ticket holder for life. mfers will be chatting with spike on the daily :lol:

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Nice to see some TelFam in here. :thumbsup:

You can go back to the early pages of this thread and see what I said about Tel since early 2018. I have so much conviction in what they are doing. V3 will be coming out soon and it’s gonna be a rocket ship.
.10 is the minimum this will hit. I truly believe .50 and most likely more in the next 2-3 years.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#1696 » by Knicks Byke » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:45 pm

ZKnicks wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:
NYKinMIA wrote:I still got a nice bag of TEL though, that if it ever hits .50 I'll jump for fuqing joy. Lol

This quarter will send it even higher. I was worried when they switched ceo and team but realized the guys in charge have government ties now and u need that to survive in the long run, word to Napster :lol:

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Nice to see some TelFam in here. :thumbsup:

You can go back to the early pages of this thread and see what I said about Tel since early 2018. I have so much conviction in what they are doing. V3 will be coming out soon and it’s gonna be a rocket ship.
.10 is the minimum this will hit. I truly believe .50 and most likely more in the next 2-3 years.
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,596

Post#1697 » by Stannis » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Dogecoin, wtf?
Free Palestine
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,666

Post#1698 » by Im Coming Home » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:33 pm

VET blowing up man!

I'm up pretty big.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
RandlesCornrows
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,603

Post#1699 » by RandlesCornrows » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Stannis wrote:Dogecoin, wtf?
**** originally had it at .006. Did NOT see this happening. I’m freaking pissed :lol:
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,596

Post#1700 » by Stannis » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:25 pm

RandlesCornrows wrote:
Stannis wrote:Dogecoin, wtf?
**** originally had it at .006. Did NOT see this happening. I’m freaking pissed :lol:

I was on stocktwits when I first started following Doge around 0.05. And lot of the buyers seem to be like OnlyFan/ASMR chicks, foot models, some Wolf of WallStreet Wannabes.

Weird crowd, so I stayed away. And sold around 0.08 lol
Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks