RealGM
And1: 9,866

Re: Official Maryland Terps Thread 4.0 

Post#841 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 9, 2021 8:24 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#842 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 9, 2021 8:28 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#843 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:34 am

Neither one of them will be drafted.
Bye bye Beal.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#844 » by Ruzious » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Neither one of them will be drafted.

Correct - and the same with Morsel. It's probably a good idea for all of them to see what they need to work on - and how far they're away from being NBA players. Ayala said it best - that he's being careful to keep his college eligibility. Wiggins sounded like he's saying goodbye - which would be a mistake for him, imo.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#845 » by Wizardspride » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:34 pm

Ruzious wrote:

Correct - and the same with Morsel. It's probably a good idea for all of them to see what they need to work on - and how far they're away from being NBA players. Ayala said it best - that he's being careful to keep his college eligibility. Wiggins sounded like he's saying goodbye - which would be a mistake for him, imo.

I think you and CCJ might be surprised when it comes to Wiggins as far as his NBA prospects.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#846 » by Ruzious » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:22 pm

Wizardspride wrote:
Ruzious wrote:

I think you and CCJ might be surprised when it comes to Wiggins as far as his NBA prospects.

You might be right - he has the best chance of the 3. I think he legitimately got on the NBA's radar after his freshman year - when he made over 40% of his 3's, but he had such a bad soph year. He did have a solid junior year - but I don't know if he showed enough consistency. But yeah, he's a 6'6 good athlete that has the ability to shoot and defend - and that gives him a chance. It's smart to test the waters, but I still doubt he gets drafted. Hopefully, he comes back, has a big senior year, gets drafted, and makes some serious money.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#847 » by Wizardspride » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Ruzious wrote:
Wizardspride wrote:
Ruzious wrote:Correct - and the same with Morsel. It's probably a good idea for all of them to see what they need to work on - and how far they're away from being NBA players. Ayala said it best - that he's being careful to keep his college eligibility. Wiggins sounded like he's saying goodbye - which would be a mistake for him, imo.

You might be right - he has the best chance of the 3. I think he legitimately got on the NBA's radar after his freshman year - when he made over 40% of his 3's, but he had such a bad soph year. He did have a solid junior year - but I don't know if he showed enough consistency. But yeah, he's a 6'6 good athlete that has the ability to shoot and defend - and that gives him a chance. It's smart to test the waters, but I still doubt he gets drafted. Hopefully, he comes back, has a big senior year, gets drafted, and makes some serious money.

I just have this feeling he's going to test really well in front of NBA personnel guys.

Much like Kevin Huerter.
RealGM

Post#848 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm

Wizardspride wrote:
Ruzious wrote:

Perhaps.

Aaron is a better player than LaRon Profit was, IMO. I think Aaron would do well in Garrison Mathews place. OTOH, I think that Wiggins’ handle is weak; and, he does not finish as well in traffic as most NBA swingmen his size.

I do not expect him to come back to Maryland. I think he’s going to be making his money overseas.
Bye bye Beal.
mhd
General Manager
And1: 1,446

Post#849 » by mhd » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:09 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
Wizardspride wrote:
Ruzious wrote:Correct - and the same with Morsel. It's probably a good idea for all of them to see what they need to work on - and how far they're away from being NBA players. Ayala said it best - that he's being careful to keep his college eligibility. Wiggins sounded like he's saying goodbye - which would be a mistake for him, imo.

Perhaps.

Aaron is a better player than LaRon Profit was, IMO. I think Aaron would do well in Garrison Mathews place. OTOH, I think that Wiggins’ handle is weak; and, he does not finish as well in traffic as most NBA swingmen his size.

I do not expect him to come back to Maryland. I think he’s going to be making his money overseas.

He's a much better shooter than LaRon (who could drafted early 2nd), but he's not the athlete LaRon was. LaRon was playing well with the Lakers before the unfortunate injury.
RealGM

Post#850 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm

LaRon was quicker and stronger. Aaron seems to be a little taller/longer and probably has a higher vertical leap.
Bye bye Beal.
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#851 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#852 » by Wizardspride » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#853 » by Ruzious » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:17 pm

Wizardspride wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Ian's an interesting player - must be a good athlete considering he got 1.7 blocks per 40 minutes - at 6'3. I hope Ayala doesn't take this like they're pushing him out the door. Yet another player with a poor 3 point shooting % - but he was just a freshman, and there's reason to believe he can shoot. Made 59.3% if his 2's and 83.9% of his FT's.
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#854 » by Wizardspride » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:46 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#855 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#856 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#857 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#858 » by Wizardspride » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:16 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#859 » by Wizardspride » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:36 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#860 » by Wizardspride » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:15 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Return to Washington Wizards