ImageImageImage

Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns 4/13 Tuesday 10PM chiiiiiit

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Shootit
Junior
And1: 633

Re: Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns 4/13 Tuesday 10PM chiiiiiit 

Post#241 » by Shootit » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:38 am

There's just no real consistency this year.

Can blame COVID, injuries etc but it seems the team isn't quite gelled yet, and it's getting late into the season.

Our 4/5 depth sucks. Definitely need a motivated Bam in the playoffs to make up for it.

And hopefully guys like Robinson give us one last hot streak down the last stretch/playoffs
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,206

Post#242 » by twix2500 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:41 pm

Just watched the game and the Heat look tired and not really into it. Started off well but quickly the energy and focus slowed down. Simply the Heat are not gonna win most games when Bam is not offensively aggressive. Can't blame the role players. I would not take too much from this game. It's just one of those days they were going to lose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,612

Post#243 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:01 pm

twix2500 wrote:Just watched the game and the Heat look tired and not really into it. Started off well but quickly the energy and focus slowed down. Simply the Heat are not gonna win most games when Bam is not offensively aggressive. Can't blame the role players. I would not take too much from this game. It's just one of those days they were going to lose.

The defense started out great. The moment the bench came in it was over. Achuiwa and Iguodala is by far worst front rotation in league.
abark
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,416

Post#244 » by abark » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:15 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Just watched the game and the Heat look tired and not really into it. Started off well but quickly the energy and focus slowed down. Simply the Heat are not gonna win most games when Bam is not offensively aggressive. Can't blame the role players. I would not take too much from this game. It's just one of those days they were going to lose.

The defense started out great. The moment the bench came in it was over. Achuiwa and Iguodala is by far worst front rotation in league.

Dedmon needs to be a thing. Not saying he will be. Just that we need him to.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,716

Post#245 » by DayofMourning » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:36 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

No size at all. To compound that we take our biggest players and have them guard the three point line.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,206

Post#246 » by twix2500 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:28 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

Yes and it played well there after as well. The offense as a whole sucked.

Return to Miami Heat