ImageImageImage

Miami Heets at Minny TPups 4/16 8pm (EST)

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

carnageta
Veteran
And1: 6,957

Re: Miami Heets at Minny TPups 4/16 8pm (EST) 

Post#341 » by carnageta » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 pm

AirP. wrote:
SoFlaKingReal wrote:
Maybe you can follow Jimmy to his next team's RealGM forum lolol

We all know from your endless repetitive posts that you are wearing thin on the Heat. I think its time you moved on. For your own insanity.

Cool, another representative for everyone, didn't know there were two.

Maybe I'll follow Jimmy? Why would I stay on this board at that point, without Butler there's very not much interesting about this team.

Nah lol don't listen to these dudes.

Your insight is amazing and we'd miss it 100%, even if it is repetitive sometimes.
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,365

Post#342 » by MHeat0279 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:46 pm

carnageta wrote:
AirP. wrote:
SoFlaKingReal wrote:

We all know from your endless repetitive posts that you are wearing thin on the Heat. I think its time you moved on. For your own insanity.

Maybe I'll follow Jimmy? Why would I stay on this board at that point, without Butler there's very not much interesting about this team.

Nah lol don't listen to these dudes.

Your insight is amazing and we'd miss it 100%, even if it is repetitive sometimes.

Agree, you are most than welcome to keep on posting, enjoy reading your opinions.
El Alonzo scowl
Veteran
And1: 5,415

Re: Miami Heets at Minny TPups 4/16 5pm (goodboy time) 

Post#343 » by El Alonzo scowl » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:48 pm

El Alonzo scowl wrote:
gom wrote:I'm in.

Miami is 33-27 vs the Timberwolves. Miami, however, has lost the last 4 matches. Miami is 16-16 vs the Timberwolves in Minnesota, 17-11 at home.

Andrew Wiggins ain't walking through that door again. We're safe :meditate:

oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,108

Post#344 » by oreon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:36 am

MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:
fishfuego. wrote:
Herro right now straight garbage.
Could be tired legs or straight sucking. But Spo is counting on the wrong players game in and game out, and can’t see to recognize when particular player needs to be bench. Probably one of the worst coach in such category and very frustrating. It’s gotten so old that I wouldn’t mind seeing another coach guiding the Heat.

Sorry this dumb. Spo took this team to the finals last season. Name me any other coach maybe apart from Pop who would have done that. Spo is somewhat at fault but majority is on players. Dragic is on the decline as expected. But we expecting the younger players Herro, Bam & Duncan to pick up the slack and take another jump. Bam has shown glimpses when Jimmy was out but reverted back. Herro & Duncan have been worse than they were during the bubble.

Spo didnt take anybody anywhere, players were hitting shots and playing semi good defense, Herro, Nunn and Duncan were and still are horrible defensive players, Spoelstra does not make better players out of shi tty players, in the big three era, we won in spite of Spoelstra. He is bad with rotations, bad with his in game adjustment in general, bad in preparation before a game. It is a miracle when our team comes out with a defined working strategy agains our oponnent. No, Spoelstra is not a good coach.

Are we talking feelings or are we talking results. One year from a finals run and suddenly Spo and FO don't wtf they're doing. There are 25 other teams that would take the last 10 years of Heat. It ain't easy to win, it ain't easy to get to the finals. Name me the other coach who would have gotten that team to the finals. Its facts Celts, Bucks had more talented rosters than us last season, yet we beat them. Maybe we were lucky or maybe I don't know Spo had a gameplan that worked.
MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#345 » by MHeat0279 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:25 pm

oreon wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:
Sorry this dumb. Spo took this team to the finals last season. Name me any other coach maybe apart from Pop who would have done that. Spo is somewhat at fault but majority is on players. Dragic is on the decline as expected. But we expecting the younger players Herro, Bam & Duncan to pick up the slack and take another jump. Bam has shown glimpses when Jimmy was out but reverted back. Herro & Duncan have been worse than they were during the bubble.

Spo didnt take anybody anywhere, players were hitting shots and playing semi good defense, Herro, Nunn and Duncan were and still are horrible defensive players, Spoelstra does not make better players out of shi tty players, in the big three era, we won in spite of Spoelstra. He is bad with rotations, bad with his in game adjustment in general, bad in preparation before a game. It is a miracle when our team comes out with a defined working strategy agains our oponnent. No, Spoelstra is not a good coach.

Are we talking feelings or are we talking results. One year from a finals run and suddenly Spo and FO don't wtf they're doing. There are 25 other teams that would take the last 10 years of Heat. It ain't easy to win, it ain't easy to get to the finals. Name me the other coach who would have gotten that team to the finals. Its facts Celts, Bucks had more talented rosters than us last season, yet we beat them. Maybe we were lucky or maybe I don't know Spo had a gameplan that worked.

I believe it was a combination of things previously mentioned in my post, never liked Spo, never will. I truly believe we could have beaten Dallas ( when Lebron got cold feet) if we had another coach. To me its very simple to see he is not the brightest apple when you see his messed up roations and lack of adjustments on the fly. Call me crazy but to me a coach should have been previously involved with the game of basketball and not necessarily as a video coordinator. Either a player or previous coaching experience.
SRM82
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#346 » by SRM82 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:09 pm

AirP. wrote:
SoFlaKingReal wrote:

Lol

A T-Pup fan talking **** on the Heat forum! Lmao

I wonder if he knows Minnesota has the lowest winning percentage in NBA history? Lol
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,733

Post#347 » by contract » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:52 pm

oreon wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:

This is every team's fanbase. There are Spurs fans convinced that Pop is a bum. Either a bad coach or the game has passed him by. The same goes for Rick Carlisle, and Kerr, and the same was said about Pat Riley and Phil Jackson. The level of career success doesn't mean anything. Some people can't accept that the bad results they are seeing are the best possible outcome under the current circumstances. They are sure that if the head coach simply changed something, the team would be better. Of course if the coach changes something and that fails too, it's because he changed the wrong thing.

I wasn't always a Spo fan, but at some point you have to conclude that maybe he knows what he's doing.

This Heat team is limited in several ways right now, and there's nothing that Spo can do except continue to rely on the talented underachievers to get their **** together and play better. Our personnel moves were handcuffed by a desire to preserve future cap space, so no one should be surprised that this team isn't a fine tuned machine. Some of that is the predictable result of the front office deciding to prioritize the near future over the present.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
contract
RealGM

Post#348 » by contract » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:00 pm

MHeat0279 wrote:Call me crazy but to me a coach should have been previously involved with the game of basketball and not necessarily as a video coordinator. Either a player or previous coaching experience.

That's not Spo's origin story. Video coordinator was just Spo's first job with the Heat.
contract
RealGM

Post#349 » by contract » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Heat_team02 wrote:The point I'm making is this franchise since Pat Riley has come in has been allergic to drafting & playing youth but addicted to bottom of the barrel and hunting for "Gems". Lebron, Bosh and who else came here as free agents? I mentioned earlier that if someone like Danny Ferry were to come in, they would clean house starting with coach.

:o

Are you allergic to success? It sounds like you would rather lose doing things the way you think they should be done than winning the way we've won.
contract
RealGM

Post#350 » by contract » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Heat_team02 wrote:He was the VP of basketball operations for the Spurs and President of the Hawks when all that young talent started to make it's way there.

https://www.nba.com/hawks/staff/danny-ferry-bio-0

Do you really want to compare Danny Ferry's resume to Pat Riley's? This sounds like longing for the good old days of Glen Rice, Steve Smith, Rony Seikaly, and Harold Miner.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,502

Post#351 » by AirP. » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:27 pm

SRM82 wrote:
AirP. wrote:
SoFlaKingReal wrote:

Lol

I wonder if he knows Minnesota has the lowest winning percentage in NBA history? Lol

Who are you even talking about, he's a Miami fan and I've been following Thibodeau and Butler since quit being a Bulls fan, I'm guessing you only looked at my previous year's posts (when I was on the Philly board) instead of actually doing any real research into my history to make legitimate accusations.

Yeah, the Timberwolves have been horrible because of their owner, now what? Hopefully new ownership does much better, every team deserves some success.

What's really embarrassing is that you're probably proud of yourself with that "zinger" while posting/hiding by using a new account made just over 2 weeks ago I'd expect you're one of the people trying to tell me Brett Brown wasn't holding that team back.
SRM82
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#352 » by SRM82 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:40 pm

AirP. wrote:
SRM82 wrote:
AirP. wrote:Cool, another representative for everyone, didn't know there were two.

Lol

Who are you even talking about, he's a Miami fan and I've been following Thibodeau and Butler since quit being a Bulls fan, I'm guessing you only looked at my previous year's posts (when I was on the Philly board) instead of actually doing any real research into my history to make legitimate accusations.

Yeah, the Timberwolves have been horrible because of their owner, now what? Hopefully new ownership does much better, every team deserves some success.

What's really embarrassing is that you're probably proud of yourself with that "zinger" while posting/hiding by using a new account made just over 2 weeks ago I'd expect you're one of the people trying to tell me Brett Brown wasn't holding that team back.

What’s funny is you have a 50/50 shot at not even having a pick this and you’re the worst team in the NBA.

The Pups are a joke
oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,108

Post#353 » by oreon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:59 pm

MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:

I believe it was a combination of things previously mentioned in my post, never liked Spo, never will. I truly believe we could have beaten Dallas ( when Lebron got cold feet) if we had another coach. To me its very simple to see he is not the brightest apple when you see his messed up roations and lack of adjustments on the fly. Call me crazy but to me a coach should have been previously involved with the game of basketball and not necessarily as a video coordinator. Either a player or previous coaching experience.

No we wouldn't. You just mentioned why we lost, Lebron got cold feet. That wasn't a deep team, no coach would have won with Lebron playing like that. We didn't need him to be the best player in the team, we needed him to play to an allstar level and we would have won.
I'm more pro Bron that a lot fans here but that loss was 100 % on Bron. He was under a lot of pressure and it got to him.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,118

Post#354 » by twix2500 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:14 pm

JLop wrote:
Heat_team02 wrote:
JLop wrote:

So the focus/energy is elsewhere it seems.

It seems that having such a beautiful girlfriend and all that fame at his tender age has been overwhelming for Tyler.
It is overwhelming. Especially at that age. Most people at that age make all their first major mistakes because of a piece of bootay

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,123

Post#355 » by GopherIt! » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 am

contract wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:Call me crazy but to me a coach should have been previously involved with the game of basketball and not necessarily as a video coordinator. Either a player or previous coaching experience.

That's not Spo's origin story. Video coordinator was just Spo's first job with the Heat.

He was bit by a radioactive spider in the basement of AA arena iirc.
MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#356 » by MHeat0279 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:30 am

oreon wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:

No we wouldn't. You just mentioned why we lost, Lebron got cold feet. That wasn't a deep team, no coach would have won with Lebron playing like that. We didn't need him to be the best player in the team, we needed him to play to an allstar level and we would have won.
I'm more pro Bron that a lot fans here but that loss was 100 % on Bron. He was under a lot of pressure and it got to him.

Well that is your opinion, i truly believe Riley would have lighted a fire on lebron's a ss and make him play up to his potential.

Return to Miami Heat