ImageImageImage

Heat vs Rockets 4/19 Monday Funday 8PM EST

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,578

Re: Heat vs Rockets 4/19 Monday Funday 8PM EST 

Post#301 » by fishfuego. » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:52 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:For the record. Not giving up on Herro by any means. Kid just needs to get his mind right. At only 21 life has come at him fast.

Exactly.

I always felt that last year’s success came to soon for a 20 year old who’s skills have a direct dependency on developing it. A freak of nature athlete he is not, nor the tallest man on the court.

IMO he needs to decide whether to take the 15 minutes of fame and be a short lived Hollywood story, or do what even great ones do, and that’s work obsessively on his craft.
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#302 » by HIF » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:09 pm

So we won against the team that played three Miami players gained in a trade for a player that didn't play. Can't have been that bad a trade.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 7,998

Post#303 » by Flash4thewin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:33 pm

contract wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
How much would you pay each this offseason?

12-15 for Nunn and 20 for Dipo on a one and one with team option if knee is sound.

No f'in way I'd give Dipo $20 mil per. He's not healthy, can't stay healthy, and hasn't been playing at nearly that level. He's having trouble staying healthy for even half a season. Forget discounts. He hasn't earned that kind of money. "I was a stud 3 years ago." is not a compelling case to pay him now.

If we can't upgrade I'd offer him $10 mil + a team option. Otherwise ... bye! :wave:

To be fair we are the same org that gave Iguodala a 30 mil contact when he didnt even play. Just let that marinate.
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 7,998

Post#304 » by Flash4thewin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:36 pm

fishfuego. wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:For the record. Not giving up on Herro by any means. Kid just needs to get his mind right. At only 21 life has come at him fast.

Exactly.

I always felt that last year’s success came to soon for a 20 year old who’s skills have a direct dependency on developing it. A freak of nature athlete he is not, nor the tallest man on the court.

IMO he needs to decide whether to take the 15 minutes of fame and be a short lived Hollywood story, or do what even great ones do, and that’s work obsessively on his craft.

If you don't capitalize on Fame you lose it, an NBA contact is guarantied and the NBA give people second chances. Sounds like a no brainer if you really think about it.
Heat_team02
RealGM
And1: 2,895

Post#305 » by Heat_team02 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Shootit wrote:Herro does need to wake up to a certain degree. One of the few downsides of being in Miami is all the off the court "distractions" that come with being young, famous and money in your pocket. Think he should get through this, but for now his minutes should be limited as a wake up/other guys are out performing him.

This could be one reason why the franchise always seeks Vets and G-League >( Don't have to pay much & if they bomb they're gone)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,756

Post#306 » by KingDavid » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:41 pm

HerroBalls wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
HerroBalls wrote:
He knocked up Katya. She’s pregnant that’s why his mind is out of it

Surely, you jest.

Go look at the last couple pics she posted. There’s def a baby Herro on the way.

I’m breaking this

Oh ****! She's pregnant! Her face is all puffed up and her tits have blown up. Some pics you can see her belly bulging out.

Oh wow Tyler may have **** up. Oh well, at least he's rich so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Here's to 18 years of child support lmao
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Trapstar3
Junior
And1: 1,457

Post#307 » by Trapstar3 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:52 pm

HerroBalls wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
HerroBalls wrote:
He knocked up Katya. She’s pregnant that’s why his mind is out of it

Surely, you jest.

Go look at the last couple pics she posted. There’s def a baby Herro on the way.

I’m breaking this

That's the only picture that matters to me

BUT judging from this picture right here, I'd say that you are right.
She definitely looks a few months pregnant

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#308 » by IggieCC » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Trapstar3 wrote:

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#309 » by KingDavid » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:32 am

Trapstar3 wrote:
HerroBalls wrote:
KingDavid wrote:Surely, you jest.

I’m breaking this

That's the only picture that matters to me

BUT judging from this picture right here, I'd say that you are right.
She definitely looks a few months pregnant

Look at her belly in these pics. That moon face too.

She's hiding her stomach in a lot of pics. The last two pics she posted are old. She has braids rn. Looking fluffy in them braids lol
#HEATLifer

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#310 » by IggieCC » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:19 am

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,344

Post#311 » by Bishop45 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:19 am

I feel for the women who date men with status, unless they're lawyers or stay at home with the kids they're doomed to deal with extreme amounts of sexism/misogyny
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,404

Post#312 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:39 am

Bishop45 wrote:I feel for the women who date men with status, unless they're lawyers or stay at home with the kids they're doomed to deal with extreme amounts of sexism/misogyny

Can't help but respect a career built on butt pics bish
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#313 » by Bishop45 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:48 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:I feel for the women who date men with status, unless they're lawyers or stay at home with the kids they're doomed to deal with extreme amounts of sexism/misogyny

Can't help but respect a career built on butt pics bish

Women respectability politics kinda proves that point, but I'mma let y'all cook

Rest in Power Chadwick

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#314 » by KingDavid » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:24 am

I don't. Not at all.

My opinions do not reflect the opinions of RealGM nor any of the staff nor their affiliates, shareholders, investors. Just my personal opinion.

Those women know what the **** they're getting themselves into. That's the cost of that lifestyle. If they don't want to deal with it, they can find a regular ass dude or die alone.

That's about as far as I can go before Howard Mass shoves his foot up my ass. Anything else; Youtube Kevin Samuels.
#HEATLifer

Bishop45
RealGM

Post#315 » by Bishop45 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:44 am

KingDavid wrote:

I don't. Not at all.

My opinions do not reflect the opinions of RealGM nor any of the staff nor their affiliates, shareholders, investors. Just my personal opinion.

Those women know what the **** they're getting themselves into. That's the cost of that lifestyle. If they don't want to deal with it, they can find a regular ass dude or die alone.

That's about as far as I can go before Howard Mass shoves his foot up my ass. Anything else; Youtube Kevin Samuels.

Women deserves to be degraded because of "x" reason= extreme sexism/misogyny imo

Same ting.

Rest in Power Chadwick

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#316 » by KingDavid » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
KingDavid wrote:

I don't. Not at all.

Women deserves to be degraded because of "x" reason= extreme sexism/misogyny imo

Same ting.

Nah, no one deserves to be put through any degradation. But everyone always has a choice. No one is forced to live with and be with someone of high status that's also an ****. Trump and Melania come to mind. Money is too sweet, so she's still with him.
#HEATLifer

Return to Miami Heat