ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Announcement on page 48

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,638

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#621 » by mpharris36 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:32 pm

Slicin N Dicin wrote:Haven't posted on here in a minute, but major props to everyone who made it to the playoffs and best of luck to y'all.

I was debating posting this after the playoffs ended because I wanted the focus to be 100% playoffs, but also wanted to make sure Bish had the most amount of time to find a replacment.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in November and unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to give BaF the energy it deserves, especially with the No Blood No Foul pod (which i hope you all listen to and support) as well as work and just giving my 1st born the energy they deserve. It's been a blast with all of you, I don't mind jumping in to assist Bish when needed in the future since I won't be an active player and i'll try to chime in when I can on here just to stir the pot. Y'all were the reason I stayed active on the board for a minute, but now my focus is the Pod and our Knicks & my personal life.

Want to make sure this gets the energy it deserves since Bish and a bunch of you GM's do legitimately put in the work. Nothing but blessings and the best for all of you.

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#622 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:39 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Slicin N Dicin wrote:Haven't posted on here in a minute, but major props to everyone who made it to the playoffs and best of luck to y'all.

I was debating posting this after the playoffs ended because I wanted the focus to be 100% playoffs, but also wanted to make sure Bish had the most amount of time to find a replacment.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in November and unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to give BaF the energy it deserves, especially with the No Blood No Foul pod (which i hope you all listen to and support) as well as work and just giving my 1st born the energy they deserve. It's been a blast with all of you, I don't mind jumping in to assist Bish when needed in the future since I won't be an active player and i'll try to chime in when I can on here just to stir the pot. Y'all were the reason I stayed active on the board for a minute, but now my focus is the Pod and our Knicks & my personal life.

Want to make sure this gets the energy it deserves since Bish and a bunch of you GM's do legitimately put in the work. Nothing but blessings and the best for all of you.

BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018

It's Been Real BaF!

Check out the No Blood No Foul Podcast below with your boys from Real GM:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,638

Post#623 » by mpharris36 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:45 pm

Slicin N Dicin wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

congrats my brother on the little one! nothing better in the world!

and you know I will be a reg on the pod.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,924

Post#624 » by Smash3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:58 pm

Congratulations bro, and that's definitely understandable. Always enjoyed choppin it up with you, BAF will definitely miss your presence.

G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
swisscheeseD
NCAA Bracket Challenge Champion
And1: 4,239

Post#625 » by swisscheeseD » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:08 pm

Slice, congratulations on the little one and great job with the pod. Proud of all you guys out here doing you’re thing.

Solid GM. You’ll be missed.
Chicago Bulls

PG: Kemba Walker / T.Rozier / B.Wannamaker
SG: Donte DiVincenzo / T.Ross / P.Connaughton
SF: Kawhi Leonard / R.O’Neale / Caleb Martin
PF: Draymond Green / B.Portis / A.Aminu
C: Jonas Valanciunas / M.Harrell / F.Kaminsky
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,576

Post#626 » by El Poochio » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:21 pm

First ever BAF Champs ofc that legendary team will always be remembered

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#627 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:50 pm

Smash3 wrote:

Congratulations bro, and that's definitely understandable. Always enjoyed choppin it up with you, BAF will definitely miss your presence.

It's Been Real BaF!

Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#628 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:52 pm

swisscheeseD wrote:Slice, congratulations on the little one and great job with the pod. Proud of all you guys out here doing you’re thing.

Solid GM. You’ll be missed.

It's Been Real BaF!

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,607

Post#629 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:54 pm

podcast is great bro. congrats on your first child and i'll always remember how you got melo a ring
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#630 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:55 pm

El Poochio wrote:

First ever BAF Champs ofc that legendary team will always be remembered

It's Been Real BaF!

Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#631 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:57 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:

podcast is great bro. congrats on your first child and i'll always remember how you got melo a ring

It's Been Real BaF!

NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,289

Post#632 » by NewEra » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:01 pm

My dude Slice. Congratulations in advance on becoming a Dad. Welcome to the club. All the best to you on your retirement lol. You brought Milwaukee fans a chip. Mission accomplished. You’ll definitely be missed.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#633 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:20 pm

NewEra wrote:My dude Slice. Congratulations in advance on becoming a Dad. Welcome to the club. All the best to you on your retirement lol. You brought Milwaukee fans a chip. Mission accomplished. You’ll definitely be missed.

It's Been Real BaF!

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,964

Post#634 » by Capn'O » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:45 pm

Congrats on your journey to fatherhood! You're about to enter a whole new world and you'll be great at it.

Catch ya around, Champ :-)
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,289

Post#635 » by NewEra » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:51 pm

So I’ve been hearing about this podcast Slice mentions ran by RealGMers...don’t know too much about it, but I think it’ll be cool if y’all incorporate BAF somehow. Maybe invite this seasons champ for a phone interview? Personally, I’d enjoy listening to a GM talk about their journey to winning the chip 8-)
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,039

Post#636 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:11 pm

Congrats inaugural champ, the game will miss you. Always was fun negotiating with you. Guess I got to give the podcast a listen from the rave reviews.
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,570

Post#637 » by bishnykfan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:30 pm

Slicin,

First and most importantly, congratulations on the new addition! It is definitely an amazing experience you and your wife are about to have...life changing in such a good way! Congrats!

Second, thank you for your commitment to BaF. As an original GM and our first ever champion, your dedication and contributions to BaF will be sorely missed. Paul, Melo and Cousins...the original BaF "Big Three"! Thank you also for giving me plenty of notice to try and find a replacement to fill your shoes before next season. Definitely appreciate the heads up.

Feel free to let me know if you have any ideas on improving the game or if you have any ideas on ways to stay involved in a more limited, time permitting role!

I've listened to the pod cast a couple of times and definitely enjoy it. Good luck with it and with everything moving forward!
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,072

Post#638 » by SOUL » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:59 am

The Gallo Game™

Also shoutout Isaac for doing the dirty work.. some numbers this series:

15/10/5/2/5
15/5/2/3/2
12/11/6/4/5
18/8/3/2/3

I wanna close it out in GS which is hard but doable.
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#639 » by Slicin N Dicin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:53 am

bringbackhoffa wrote:

Capn'O wrote:

bishnykfan wrote:

Thank you fellas for the kind words - didn't want to takeover a few pages in this thread (plus was running out of gifs ) :lol: :lol: :lol: but to you guys and everyone else, I really appreciate the kind words and am looking forward to the next stage of life.

Happy to have been able to have that chip on my resume and honestly nothing but love and positivity for you all.

It's not goodbye as I'll still be around the forum/board with the Pod and the Knicks so won't stray too far from checking in on BaF..... and Bish- I'll definitely be in talks with you on how i can stay involved in a more limited role and try and support you in anyway that you might need it whenever I can.

It's Been Real BaF!

Slicin N Dicin
Veteran

Post#640 » by Slicin N Dicin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 am

NewEra wrote:So I’ve been hearing about this podcast Slice mentions ran by RealGMers...don’t know too much about it, but I think it’ll be cool if y’all incorporate BAF somehow. Maybe invite this seasons champ for a phone interview? Personally, I’d enjoy listening to a GM talk about their journey to winning the chip 8-)

Check out the link in the Sig! Definitely worth a listen, but yeah that could be a possibility for sure during the offseason or something for the board - maybe a special BaF edition Pod, might be a little too niche of a crowd :lol: :lol: but this is part of the core audience.

It's Been Real BaF!

Return to New York Knicks