ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Announcement on page 48

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#641 » by HEZI » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:10 am

El Poochio wrote:
HEZI wrote:Congrats Pooch and the Pelicans!

Thanks bro!! Had to make sure Undertaker gifs dont resurface

:lol:
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#642 » by HEZI » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:16 am

Slicin N Dicin wrote:Haven't posted on here in a minute, but major props to everyone who made it to the playoffs and best of luck to y'all.

I was debating posting this after the playoffs ended because I wanted the focus to be 100% playoffs, but also wanted to make sure Bish had the most amount of time to find a replacment.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in November and unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to give BaF the energy it deserves, especially with the No Blood No Foul pod (which i hope you all listen to and support) as well as work and just giving my 1st born the energy they deserve. It's been a blast with all of you, I don't mind jumping in to assist Bish when needed in the future since I won't be an active player and i'll try to chime in when I can on here just to stir the pot. Y'all were the reason I stayed active on the board for a minute, but now my focus is the Pod and our Knicks & my personal life.

Want to make sure this gets the energy it deserves since Bish and a bunch of you GM's do legitimately put in the work. Nothing but blessings and the best for all of you.

Congrats Slice!
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 49,963

Post#643 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Slicin N Dicin wrote:Haven't posted on here in a minute, but major props to everyone who made it to the playoffs and best of luck to y'all.

I was debating posting this after the playoffs ended because I wanted the focus to be 100% playoffs, but also wanted to make sure Bish had the most amount of time to find a replacment.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in November and unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to give BaF the energy it deserves, especially with the No Blood No Foul pod (which i hope you all listen to and support) as well as work and just giving my 1st born the energy they deserve. It's been a blast with all of you, I don't mind jumping in to assist Bish when needed in the future since I won't be an active player and i'll try to chime in when I can on here just to stir the pot. Y'all were the reason I stayed active on the board for a minute, but now my focus is the Pod and our Knicks & my personal life.

Want to make sure this gets the energy it deserves since Bish and a bunch of you GM's do legitimately put in the work. Nothing but blessings and the best for all of you.

Congrats and best of luck to the og baf champ
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#644 » by Smash3 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 pm

Those games yesterday though:

Gallo 46 points on 18-22 shooting :o :noway:

Clippers with the clutch 4th quarter against one of the best defenses in the league: 43-12 :o
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,534

Post#645 » by Capn'O » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:52 pm

Smash3 wrote:Those games yesterday though:

Clippers with the clutch 4th quarter against one of the best defenses in the league: 43-12 :o

Made a little lineup change. Finally slowed Giannis. Let's see if it holds.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,195

Post#646 » by mpharris36 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Capn'O wrote:
Smash3 wrote:Those games yesterday though:

Made a little lineup change. Finally slowed Giannis. Let's see if it holds.

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Post#647 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Damn Chicago got me on the offensive and defensive schemes for tonight's game 6. This game aint going to be pretty at home for us.
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,392

Post#648 » by SOUL » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:51 am

Charlotte with that big 4th to seal the series.. damn.

I need to hold it down for the 4th seeds :o
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#649 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:52 am

What a tough series, Swiss has built a hell of a team which has been a top seed for the past 4 years running. Had to throw everything at him, messing around with line-ups /off/def schemes that I had not tested in the regular season. I am sure we will see him right back at being a favourite when next season rolls around.

and now to the fun part that I had been waiting for which the SIM gods made even sweeter.. Game 6 Player of the Game with 27/4/4 shooting 10/15 giving the Hornets the lead in the fourth on a layup to help them win its first BAF postseason series, the star free agent signing of the Hornets this past off-season:

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Going to be a tough series vs the Bulls but glad to go up against a perennial contender in my first BAF playoff experience. Allows me to test out various rotations prior to the year 5 rebuild to see if these young kids can win a BAF championship

Spoken like a true loser. Talking about testing out lineups like it's preseason instead of talking about trying to win. Makes the playoffs for the first time but is more focused on rebuilding.

The "young kids can win a BAF championship" is just setting up the excuse for the loss you've already accepted.

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
I beat Chicago with them using it.

No one cares. You overthink and overdo everything and nothing ever works out for you the way you dress it up in your weird little head. A cornball with cap space is still a cornball. Same way a lame with money IRL is still a lame. You can’t buy team building acumen the same way you can’t buy cool, fool. I hope you get the broom!

:lol:

Toronto Raptors
2020-21 PLAYOFF RECORD: 1-4

DeMarcus Cousins
$305 Paperweight |Keeps getting waived in real life and having to settle for Vet min deals | Cannot be placed on exempt list since he keeps landing a contract | SIM rating will decrease given real life production has tanked

Luke Kennard
$100 Bench piece | SIM rating will decrease given real life production has tanked across the board | PPG has gone from 16 to 8

Devonte Graham
Terrible efficiency | Shooting percentage has slumped even more to 37% in real life | SIM shooting percentage not much better and likely decreases next year | Multiple firsts give up for him| Rose says :wave: putting up 15ppg in 24mpg shooting 50% in the SIM

Its okay Toronto can acquire some youth through the draft.. oh wait never mind he only has 1 pick over the next 3 years…Who knows if that is tied to future considerations..At least he has cap-space to play with..oh wait never mind, doesn’t have that either.

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
RealGM
And1: 39,137

Post#650 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:17 am

bringbackhoffa wrote:What a tough series, Swiss has built a hell of a team which has been a top seed for the past 4 years running. Had to throw everything at him, messing around with line-ups /off/def schemes that I had not tested in the regular season. I am sure we will see him right back at being a favourite when next season rolls around.

and now to the fun part that I had been waiting for which the SIM gods made even sweeter.. Game 6 Player of the Game with 27/4/4 shooting 10/15 giving the Hornets the lead in the fourth on a layup to help them win its first BAF postseason series, the star free agent signing of the Hornets this past off-season:

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Going to be a tough series vs the Bulls but glad to go up against a perennial contender in my first BAF playoff experience. Allows me to test out various rotations prior to the year 5 rebuild to see if these young kids can win a BAF championship

Spoken like a true loser. Talking about testing out lineups like it's preseason instead of talking about trying to win. Makes the playoffs for the first time but is more focused on rebuilding.

The "young kids can win a BAF championship" is just setting up the excuse for the loss you've already accepted.

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

Toronto Raptors

DeMarcus Cousins
$305 Paperweight |Keeps getting waived in real life and having to settle for Vet min deals | Cannot be placed on exempt list since he keeps landing a contract | SIM rating will decrease given real life production has tanked

Luke Kennard
$100 Bench piece | SIM rating will decrease given real life production has tanked across the board | PPG has gone from 16 to 8

Devonte Graham
Terrible efficiency | Shooting percentage has slumped even more to 37% in real life | SIM shooting percentage not much better and likely decreases next year | Multiple firsts give up for him| Rose says :wave: putting up 15ppg in 24mpg shooting 50% in the SIM

Its okay Toronto can acquire some youth through the draft.. oh wait never mind he only has 1 pick over the next 3 years…Who knows if that is tied to future considerations..At least he has cap-space to play with..oh wait never mind, doesn’t have that either.

And with all that said, watch me still make the playoffs again next season. And when you don't win a ring, you'll be right here in the same category as me. Except without the history of 4 straight playoffs seasons (and I will get a 5th).

Good luck facing my guy Melo next round. I am looking forward to him whoopin dat ass the way I did to you twice in the 2nd half of the season.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,180

Post#651 » by DOT » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:04 am

Killian Hayes went from 4 ppg on 26/24 splits, 3.5 apg his first 8 games to 9 ppg on 42/31 splits, 5 apg and 2 steals a game the last 7

Not much, but going from worst player in the league and it's not close to just the worst starting PG in the league not named Elfrid

Progress?
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,534

Post#652 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:27 am

K-DOT wrote:Killian Hayes went from 4 ppg on 26/24 splits, 3.5 apg his first 8 games to 9 ppg on 42/31 splits, 5 apg and 2 steals a game the last 7

Not much, but going from worst player in the league and it's not close to just the worst starting PG in the league not named Elfrid

Progress?

I'm dying on Killian Hayes Mountain. He will be a good player.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,180

Post#653 » by DOT » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:35 am

Capn'O wrote:
K-DOT wrote:Killian Hayes went from 4 ppg on 26/24 splits, 3.5 apg his first 8 games to 9 ppg on 42/31 splits, 5 apg and 2 steals a game the last 7

Progress?

I'm dying on Killian Hayes Mountain. He will be a good player.

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#654 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:24 pm

2010 wrote:
Spoiler:
bringbackhoffa wrote:What a tough series, Swiss has built a hell of a team which has been a top seed for the past 4 years running. Had to throw everything at him, messing around with line-ups /off/def schemes that I had not tested in the regular season. I am sure we will see him right back at being a favourite when next season rolls around.

2010 wrote:

2010 wrote:

Toronto Raptors

DeMarcus Cousins

Luke Kennard

Devonte Graham

And with all that said, watch me still make the playoffs again next season. And when you don't win a ring, you'll be right here in the same category as me. Except without the history of 4 straight playoffs seasons (and I will get a 5th).

Good luck facing my guy Melo next round. I am looking forward to him whoopin dat ass the way I did to you twice in the 2nd half of the season.

I guess some are just happy to make the playoffs while others are trying to win a championship..
Season 1: Lost to Atlanta (swept) in round 1
Season 2: Lost to Chicago in round 1
Season 3: Lost to Brooklyn in round 1
Season 4: Lost to Philadelphia in round 1

I guess one thing you can say is that you are consistent..

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

RealGM

Post#655 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:30 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
Spoiler:

Toronto Raptors

DeMarcus Cousins

Luke Kennard

Devonte Graham

I guess some are just happy to make the playoffs while others are trying to win a championship..

I’d rather make the playoffs every year than be a tanker who now parades around on his high horse rebuking others who do what you did, than be an outright troll like you.

Cornball.

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#656 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 pm

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
Spoiler:

I’d rather make the playoffs every year than be a tanker who now parades around on his high horse rebuking others who do what you did, than be an outright troll like you.

Cornball.

Hornets already have more series wins in its first playoff run than the Raps in its 4 previous playoff runs combined.. and are only 1 win away from tying the number of playoff wins the Raps have in its BaF history..

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

RealGM

Post#657 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:53 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

Cornball.

Hornets already have more series wins in its first playoff run than the Raps in its 4 previous playoff runs combined.. and are only 1 win away from tying the number of playoff wins the Raps have in its BaF history..

Don’t bank on getting that one win against Cleveland.

But yet and still, you touting your own horn and portraying the Raptors as this and that, but yet you couldn’t beat us once I retooled my team and the squad got acclimated. We beat you twice. And you was throwing on your hoody and walking away :lol:

Again, talk to me about what you could accomplish without tanking. Cuz I”m not impressed.

The epitome of a cornball is the guy obsessed with the team he didn’t play in these playoffs and couldn’t beat head-to-head once I rolled up my sleeves and went to work.

Your goal for this season was to keep me out of the playoffs. You failed! Your goal was to take the season series. You failed! Your goal isn’t to win, it was to pray I lose. Which is why Philly beating me is your championship. :lol:

You’re more worried about what EZMoney’s squad did than what you couldn’t do. Take the season series or a playoff series against me.

If I was you, I’d be more concerned about them hands you bout to catch from Melo and Cleveland :lol:

Cornball.

RealGM

Post#658 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Hoffa shows character traits of an obsessive stalker. Very creepy Canadian dude. I’m not so sure it was anyone else who drove Mecca away. Hoffa isn’t exactly in the clear if you ask me. :lol:

RealGM

Post#659 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Live look at Hoffa at the BaF Raptors offices...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#660 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:

Cornball.

Don’t bank on getting that one win against Cleveland.

But yet and still, you touting your own horn and portraying the Raptors as this and that, but yet you couldn’t beat us once I retooled my team and the squad got acclimated. We beat you twice. And you was throwing on your hoody and walking away :lol:

Again, talk to me about what you could accomplish without tanking. Cuz I”m not impressed.

The epitome of a cornball is the guy obsessed with the team he didn’t play in these playoffs and couldn’t beat head-to-head once I rolled up my sleeves and went to work.

Your goal for this season was to keep me out of the playoffs. You failed! Your goal was to take the season series. You failed! Your goal isn’t to win, it was to pray I lose. Which is why Philly beating me is your championship. :lol:

You’re more worried about what EZMoney’s squad did than what you couldn’t do. Take the season series or a playoff series against me.

If I was you, I’d be more concerned about them hands you bout to catch from Melo and Cleveland :lol:

Cornball.

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Return to New York Knicks