Season Thread

Moderators: TyCobb, Kilroy

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Season Thread 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Change the title if you will.

I am very annoyed by not getting the split with the Padres. I am tired of this franchise not rising to the occasion or meeting the moment. I do not want to be the 90s Braves. I want multiple rings out of this group.

As soon as the Padres turn up the heat, this team wilts under the pressure. IDC about injuries here and there. You have these guys down 7-1. You close that deal and you cement yourself as big brother.

I hate how this team competes. It's annoying. This league is begging for a villain. They're begging for a juggernaut and this team is too scared to give it to them.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Re: Season Thread 

Post#2 » by Kilroy » Sat May 15, 2021 5:34 am

Ashamed to say tonight was the first game I've watched this season due to new job and responsibilities and the ongoing quest for B2B Laker titles...
Lots of new faces, similar pitching shakiness... Jansen is back to looking like a monster out there, which is a very pleasant surprise... Think our guys benefited heavily from the juiced ball, but still liking what I'm seeing...
Just need to stop giving back blowouts...
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers