ImageImageImageImage

OT- Arena Seating

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Orlando_Pride
Freshman
And1: 26

OT- Arena Seating 

Post#1 » by Orlando_Pride » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Hey everyone. I am looking at purchasing a partial plan for next season. I have sat pretty much in every lower bowl seating there is, even Ultimate and Floor Seating. I'm not someone that can afford to buy those plans just got lucky a few times. One place I have never sat however is Club Seating. I am considering this location but wanted to know what is the big difference besides leather chairs. Is there any negatives except being higher than the lower bowl? Any thought would help. Thanks
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Re: OT- Arena Seating 

Post#2 » by UCF » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:28 pm

The club seats were nice and so were the amenities nearby. I personally didn’t think it was worth the added expense for the view that came with it.
Kent
Veteran
And1: 1,174

Post#3 » by Kent » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:47 pm

As UCF said, the seats themselves are more comfortable and perhaps more spacious

The "concourse" on the club level is more home-y and definitely less crowded. It's definitely a premium vibe.

You also have access to different kind of eating and drinking options you wouldn't get on the terrace or promenade levels.

Matter of fact, there's a bar that overlooks the court like the Budweiser Baseline Bar on the terrace that you can watch the game from but it's a lot less crowded and more elegant.

You'll definitely feel more special and dare I say more comfortable watching a game from any seat on this level.
Ryan Anderson = Pat Garrity 10.0
-LBPTarHeel27
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#4 » by j-ragg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:48 pm

I’m in the same boat. Club level is the one area I’ve never really ventured. Sat everywhere else from top to bottom, now I’m kind of a brat and won’t really go unless it’s courtside or top 8 ish rows.

Maybe after we get Cade I’ll venture back down there.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
Orlando_Pride
Freshman
And1: 26

Post#5 » by Orlando_Pride » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 pm

j-ragg wrote:I’m in the same boat. Club level is the one area I’ve never really ventured. Sat everywhere else from top to bottom, now I’m kind of a brat and won’t really go unless it’s courtside or top 8 ish rows.

Maybe after we get Cade I’ll venture back down there.

Yea after sitting courtside nothing is the same. I sat courtside at the game last season that Markelle got a late fastbreak dunk to close out the Wizards. Best game I have ever been to, cant imagine being there doing the Dwight playoff days. Unfortunately, my wife priorities are out of wack and believes saving for kids college is more important than going to Magic games. I married a Monster :lol:
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Post#6 » by UCF » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:44 pm

Not sure if with Covid restrictions they are doing seat tours. It was really helpful to work with the rep and see the seats actually available and at what cost. If you’re buying a full season don’t be afraid to negotiate for an upgrade for unpopular game.

Return to Orlando Magic