OTHER
No votes

Total votes: 1

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Browns draft w/ 2nd round poll 

Post#1 » by Stillwater » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:34 am

Its a little twist on most polls since this is a Cavs forum but since I don't want to know what people think they will do in the first with the odds they go BPA regardless of position.
I think in the 2nd there could be some steals.
If they don't want or have opportunity to draft DT Barmore and instead get an off ball LB at 26 like Collins JOK etc and follow it up with one of these kids that is a damn good start imo
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
toooskies
Analyst
And1: 1,603

Re: Browns draft w/ 2nd round poll 

Post#2 » by toooskies » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:31 pm

After losing Ogunjobi in FA and cutting Richardson, you'd think DT needs to be a priority in the draft. You typically can find a starter there in rounds 2 and 3, but I have no opinions on exactly who that would be this year.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#3 » by Stillwater » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 pm

toooskies wrote:After losing Ogunjobi in FA and cutting Richardson, you'd think DT needs to be a priority in the draft. You typically can find a starter there in rounds 2 and 3, but I have no opinions on exactly who that would be this year.

Yeah other than Barmore none are projected as round one picks as even Barmore does not have a 1st round grade and would probably disappoint any higher than 26. I think they could take him, but also think the separation between him and somebody like Milton Williams or Levi Onwuzurike is not much and maybe they can get one at 59. I like rotation DT's like Ta'Quon Graham or Marvin Williams with some starter potential later in the draft around 110 at least if they bring back Richardson.
Payton Turner is one of the interesting prospects for me given he can play on the edge or inside but it's a long shot he last until 59.
I voted Dwayne Eskridge Slot receiver at 59. His speed vertical threat and toughness are elite
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#4 » by Stillwater » Sat May 1, 2021 7:59 pm

hmm no browns fans around here I guess.
Berry is a damn monster getting that ND kid at 52
I wish we could get some real management for this **** run org

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers