ImageImageImageImageImage

Bazemore Doesn't Want to Have COVID Vaccine

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

michaelm
RealGM
And1: 4,792

Re: Bazemore Doesn't Want to Have COVID Vaccine 

Post#161 » by michaelm » Sun May 2, 2021 7:52 am

RichmondWarrior wrote:I never realized how many beta cuck liberals there were here lol but I’m not shocked.....if ur that scared of a virus that has a 99% survival rate then I’m guessing ur wives (if you even have any) must be the man of the house

And I am surprised to find presumed adults who can operate a computer or mobile phone who by all appearances are completely unfamiliar with science and the scientific method, something which has come in since medieval times if you are unaware of same.
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,040

Post#162 » by Jester_ » Sun May 2, 2021 2:10 pm

RichmondWarrior wrote:I never realized how many beta cuck liberals there were here lol but I’m not shocked.....if ur that scared of a virus that has a 99% survival rate then I’m guessing ur wives (if you even have any) must be the man of the house

Please god tell me this is satire
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
Crazy-Canuck
RealGM
And1: 6,397

Post#163 » by Crazy-Canuck » Sun May 2, 2021 2:38 pm

Watching baze the last 2 games, almost makes me want to watch wannamaker again.
xdrta+
General Manager
And1: 7,239

Post#164 » by xdrta+ » Sun May 2, 2021 4:46 pm

michaelm wrote:

And I am surprised to find presumed adults who can operate a computer or mobile phone who by all appearances are completely unfamiliar with science and the scientific method, something which has come in since medieval times if you are unaware of same.

Ignorance can be corrected, with education, but there is no cure for stupid.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#165 » by and1GS » Sun May 2, 2021 5:24 pm

Jester_ wrote:

Please god tell me this is satire
That is incredible.
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#166 » by FNQ » Mon May 3, 2021 7:16 pm

michaelm wrote:

imagine trying to cobble together a personality based on willful ignorance
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,201

Post#167 » by wco81 » Mon May 3, 2021 7:24 pm

Lakers' Schroder is on the 10-14 day protocol, which might rule him out for all regular season games remaining as Lakers may have to fight to stay out of the play-in (potentially matching up with the Warriors).

Schroder says he and Lebron are the only ones not vaccinated on the Lakers.

This appears to be the second time Schroder has been in protocol this year, missing games?

Would the NBA put Lebron in protocol in the playoffs, if he was exposed to someone who was positive? Don't think they would.

But the other question is, will the NBA exempt fully-vaccinated players (2 weeks after second dose) from going into protocol?
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#168 » by and1GS » Mon May 3, 2021 8:48 pm

wco81 wrote:Lakers' Schroder is on the 10-14 day protocol, which might rule him out for all regular season games remaining as Lakers may have to fight to stay out of the play-in (potentially matching up with the Warriors).

Schroder says he and Lebron are the only ones not vaccinated on the Lakers.

This appears to be the second time Schroder has been in protocol this year, missing games?

Would the NBA put Lebron in protocol in the playoffs, if he was exposed to someone who was positive? Don't think they would.

But the other question is, will the NBA exempt fully-vaccinated players (2 weeks after second dose) from going into protocol?

But is his wife the man of the house? That's the big question this thread needs answered!
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,201

Post#169 » by wco81 » Mon May 3, 2021 9:30 pm

Whose wife?
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,835

Post#170 » by whatisacenter » Mon May 3, 2021 9:56 pm

what a society we live in when everyone thinks they are all-knowing and 100% correct on all matters while simultaneously not believing anything.
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
a8bil
Analyst
And1: 1,674

Post#171 » by a8bil » Mon May 3, 2021 10:16 pm

whatisacenter wrote:what a society we live in when everyone thinks they are all-knowing and 100% correct on all matters while simultaneously not believing anything.
They believe they are all-knowing and 100% correct on all matters, so they believe something, right? :wink:
xdrta+
General Manager

Post#172 » by xdrta+ » Mon May 3, 2021 10:45 pm

The anti-vaxx attitudes show why it is more and more unlikely that the covid virus will ever be beaten, as detailed in today's New York Times.

"Reaching ‘Herd Immunity’ Is Unlikely in the U.S., Experts Now Believe"
"Widely circulating coronavirus variants and persistent hesitancy about vaccines will keep the goal out of reach."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/health/covid-herd-immunity-vaccine.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage
Jester_
General Manager

Post#173 » by Jester_ » Wed May 5, 2021 2:19 am

xdrta+ wrote:The anti-vaxx attitudes show why it is more and more unlikely that the covid virus will ever be beaten, as detailed in today's New York Times.

"Widely circulating coronavirus variants and persistent hesitancy about vaccines will keep the goal out of reach."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/health/covid-herd-immunity-vaccine.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

I don't think quoting an opinion piece from a leftist propaganda rag is the best way to make the point you're trying to make
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
xdrta+
General Manager

Post#174 » by xdrta+ » Wed May 5, 2021 2:22 am

Jester_ wrote:
xdrta+ wrote:The anti-vaxx attitudes show why it is more and more unlikely that the covid virus will ever be beaten, as detailed in today's New York Times.

I don't think quoting an opinion piece from a leftist propaganda rag is the best way to make the point you're trying to make

Calling the New York Times a "leftist propaganda rag " shows exactly your intelligence level.
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#175 » by Old_Blue » Wed May 5, 2021 4:29 am

xdrta+ wrote:Calling the New York Times a "leftist propaganda rag " shows exactly your intelligence level.

In all fairness, you could have also quoted a Trumpist leaning propaganda rag... :lol:

GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
WarriorGM
General Manager
And1: 3,690

Post#176 » by WarriorGM » Wed May 5, 2021 11:29 am

Wasn't the owner of the National Enquirer implicated in trying to blackmail Bezos who aside from being owner of Amazon is also owner of The Washington Post on Trump's behalf?

And yes the The New York Times is a propaganda rag. The way it portrays hydroxychloroquine as discredited while calling remdesivir promising exposes its biases among a litany of other issues one can lodge at its door.

Disbelieving all conspiracies is as silly as believing all of them.
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,336

Post#177 » by KevinMcreynolds » Wed May 5, 2021 3:17 pm

Bazemore has probably cost us 5 wins by himself this year. Our supporting cast is so bad it’s disgusting. I dislike watching Baze, Lee, Poole, Mulder so much I don’t even want to tune in.
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Jester_
General Manager

Post#178 » by Jester_ » Wed May 5, 2021 3:20 pm

xdrta+ wrote:
Jester_ wrote:

Calling the New York Times a "leftist propaganda rag " shows exactly your intelligence level.

You're right, my assertion that the NY Times has fallen off a cliff in recent years in terms of journalistic standards and pushes extreme woke narratives as fact definitely makes for a strong IQ indicator :lol:

Remember "bubble boy" from Seinfeld?
Frozzy
Starter
And1: 2,020

Post#179 » by Frozzy » Wed May 5, 2021 3:31 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:Bazemore has probably cost us 5 wins by himself this year. Our supporting cast is so bad it’s disgusting. I dislike watching Baze, Lee, Poole, Mulder so much I don’t even want to tune in.

Agreed, I watch as much as I can but I don't know why i've always expected differently only to leave myself disappointed. I can't stand Bazemore play especially, the iso post ups, pull up bricks, turnovers, constant fouling, and lastly lame tweeting he does after L's. Legit can't wait he's off the team.
xdrta+
General Manager

Post#180 » by xdrta+ » Wed May 5, 2021 3:35 pm

WarriorGM wrote:Wasn't the owner of the National Enquirer implicated in trying to blackmail Bezos who aside from being owner of Amazon is also owner of The Washington Post on Trump's behalf?

And yes the The New York Times is a propaganda rag. The way it portrays hydroxychloroquine as discredited while calling remdesivir promising exposes its biases among a litany of other issues one can lodge at its door.

Disbelieving all conspiracies is as silly as believing all of them.

Stay in the bubble of Fox News, then. If Fox News had been around in 1955, we'd still have polio.

Return to Golden State Warriors