ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Tank rest day, Vintage Lowry

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

fbalmeida
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,889

Re: PG: Tank rest day, Vintage Lowry 

Post#81 » by fbalmeida » Mon May 3, 2021 11:41 am

Suck it Lebron.
Suck it Lakers.

"The Raptors will be fine." - Masai Ujiri, March 26th, 2021
lobosloboslobos
RealGM
And1: 17,793

Post#82 » by lobosloboslobos » Mon May 3, 2021 12:26 pm

That was a game to remember. Kyle Lowry at his very best doing what he has done so many times for our team, possibly for the last time. A skilled and savvy bulldog imposing his will under the bright lights and against the best players. So what if it was also a little showtime showcase for him for next year. He deserves whatever he gets and more power to him. That Lakers team sure does need him and Lebron knows it. What an enjoyable stomp.
UnRealGM
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,151

Post#83 » by UnRealGM » Mon May 3, 2021 12:29 pm

i liked this tidbit from candace parker in the post game show about toronto this season:
Culture is what you build, not necessarily in the results, it's how you handle yourself every single day
Metallikid
RealGM
And1: 9,961

Post#84 » by Metallikid » Mon May 3, 2021 12:30 pm

Ramed Nazored wrote:Crashed early and missed what looks like the best game of the year?

Damn.

Pretty easily. Kyle was on fire. Pascal was on fire. They tried hard at the end to stop us from getting two 40 point games.
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,450

Post#85 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 12:48 pm

AirCanadaMouse wrote:
Ramed Nazored wrote:Crashed early and missed what looks like the best game of the year?

Damn.

At this point in the season, there is no such thing as “the best game of the year” as they are all meaningless. This team can’t tank right, this team can’t contend either. Just a really dis interested position to be in. You sleeping was the best move you could make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know man, always nice to see the GROAT have a vintage game. Also good to see Pascal shine against the league's best defense.

But I ran a marathon yesterday, so my body certainly needed the rest. 8-)
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach

Post#86 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 12:50 pm

Metallikid wrote:

Damn.

Pretty easily. Kyle was on fire. Pascal was on fire. They tried hard at the end to stop us from getting two 40 point games.

Just took in the highlights. They hit some huge shots. Pascal's step back three against a totally deflated Lakers team gives me life.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,292

Post#87 » by WaltFrazier » Mon May 3, 2021 12:50 pm

PrinceAli wrote:
gbball wrote:
ItsDanger wrote:I'm surprised by how bad AD looked. Siakam abused him tonight.

Siakam always has ADs number. It's the strangest thing. Also, AD seems pretty soft.

AD is one of the leagues softest bigs

Only the second game I missed live all season. Damn. Yeah just watched the raps in 30, 2 different times Davis holding his mouth like a baby after Pascal score on him. So soft. Imagine him playing against the bad boys or the Ewing Oakley Mason Knicks
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach

Post#88 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 12:51 pm

lobosloboslobos wrote:That was a game to remember. Kyle Lowry at his very best doing what he has done so many times for our team, possibly for the last time. A skilled and savvy bulldog imposing his will under the bright lights and against the best players. So what if it was also a little showtime showcase for him for next year. He deserves whatever he gets and more power to him. That Lakers team sure does need him and Lebron knows it. What an enjoyable stomp.

Kyle has played just over 600 games for the raptors. Think of how many of those games have been W's? He's had an incredible run with us. Has to go down as one of the most cherished athletes in the history of the city.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,292

Post#89 » by WaltFrazier » Mon May 3, 2021 12:54 pm

Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Look in the mirror you big baby
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach

Post#90 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 12:55 pm

will wrote:AAAAYYYYEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haters in shambles!

So many crickets following a W. So few ... " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" from the mod or he who shall remain unnamed.
KO7
Head Coach
And1: 9,881

Post#91 » by KO7 » Mon May 3, 2021 12:59 pm

JuelzSantana wrote:
Raptaz wrote:
JuelzSantana wrote:Appreciate the effort meant the NBA TV post game on court interview while in their jerseys
Dipset

Haha, don't worry, I gotchu

https://news.yahoo.com/lowry-play-hard-050800778.html

I appreciate you man, thanks! :beer:
Potential wrote:JONTAY #NBAVOTE
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,830

Post#92 » by OAKLEY_2 » Mon May 3, 2021 1:01 pm

WaltFrazier wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

If pouting and whining is part of your game then staying off twitter should be a no brainer. How about I bleep bleepin sucked tonight and Vogle should left his boot up my twitter handle.
Childs
RealGM
And1: 25,990

Post#93 » by Childs » Mon May 3, 2021 1:02 pm

bape_lovers
RealGM
And1: 17,872

Post#94 » by bape_lovers » Mon May 3, 2021 1:15 pm

crashed early too. Having a new puppy is like a caring a newborn, straight exhausting lololol

Metallikid wrote:

Damn.

Credit to JaysRule, Detective
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach

Post#95 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 1:17 pm

bape_lovers wrote:crashed early too. Having a new puppy is like a caring a newborn, straight exhausting lololol

Metallikid wrote:

Damn.

Indeed it is.

Haven't had a pup in a while, but I've fostered plenty of dogs. The experience is similar. A lot sleepless nights!
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,915

Post#96 » by ATLTimekeeper » Mon May 3, 2021 1:19 pm

VinBaker6 wrote:
Siakam is great when he's being set up. He struggles to create for himself.

In regards to Fred, look at all our lineup data with Kyle out and Fred in. Our offense collapses.

Fred without Kyle (110.6)
Kyle without Fred (108.5)

But more importantly the Fred without Kyle line-ups are a slight net positive, the Kyle without Fred line-ups are blowout level bad.

Unfortunately there's no real data points for a potential Birch, Siakam, OG, Trent, FVV line-up yet that could start next year if Kyle leaves. I'm not sure what line-up data you're talking about.
bape_lovers
RealGM
And1: 17,872

Post#97 » by bape_lovers » Mon May 3, 2021 1:20 pm

I feel bad for Marc, getting bench by Drummond and Harell

Credit to JaysRule, Detective
KO7
Head Coach
And1: 9,881

Post#98 » by KO7 » Mon May 3, 2021 1:21 pm

Ramed Nazored wrote:
Metallikid wrote:

Damn.

Just took in the highlights. They hit some huge shots. Pascal's step back three against a totally deflated Lakers team gives me life.

Congrats on the marathon man! Certainly a valid reason to call it an early night and miss a late game.

I don’t know if there was a more impressive Kyle regular season game than this one in his career - this performance was THAT good. As others have said, he imposed his will in all facets of what he’s capable of, and the timeliness of his big shots to stop Lakers’ mini-runs were demoralizing for them too. Try to catch a full replay if you can! This was a Kyle masterpiece. Pascal was exceptional too. May not have showed on the scoresheet, but the other guys worked their butts off this game too particularly on defence. I’m sure the whole team fed big time off of Kyle’s leadership and sheer determination to win.
Potential wrote:JONTAY #NBAVOTE
Ramed Nazored
Assistant Coach

Post#99 » by Ramed Nazored » Mon May 3, 2021 1:26 pm

KO7 wrote:
Ramed Nazored wrote:
Metallikid wrote:

Congrats on the marathon man! Certainly a valid reason to call it an early night and miss a late game.

I don’t know if there was a more impressive Kyle regular season game than this one in his career - this performance was THAT good. As others have said, he imposed his will in all facets of what he’s capable of, and the timeliness of his big shots to stop Lakers’ mini-runs were demoralizing for them too. Try to catch a full replay if you can! This was a Kyle masterpiece. Pascal was exceptional too. May not have showed on the scoresheet, but the other guys worked their butts off this game too particularly on defence. I’m sure the whole team fed big time off of Kyle’s leadership and sheer determination to win.

Thanks! Perhaps I’ll watch the full game on my HeHe streams before work.
ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,266

Post#100 » by ruckus » Mon May 3, 2021 1:34 pm

OAKLEY_2 wrote:
WaltFrazier wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

If pouting and whining is part of your game then staying off twitter should be a no brainer. How about I bleep bleepin sucked tonight and Vogle should left his boot up my twitter handle.

I missed this team putting other teams in shambles. I think we've had more players-only meetings this season than we've caused.

Return to Toronto Raptors