Final 7 Games Notes: Boqvist out 4-5months

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Final 7 Games Notes: Boqvist out 4-5months 

Post#1 » by GRADEN » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 pm

Ok so #1 thing:

We would draft 12th with no shot at moving to 1 if drafting right now. Canucks have 6 games in hand so we could move to 11th but it looks like that’s it... which would be the last spot in order to have a ball in for #1.

Beniers, Power, Hughes, Edvinsson, Clarke, Guenther all look really good.

Honestly it’s a tough call for #1 between Beniers and Power but I’d go Owen. Just too rare to have 6’5 PP qb with that calmness. Hedman, Pronger.... that kind of prospect.

Boqvist broke his wrist... you could see it plainly. 4-5 months start of the season recovery.

Dach has disappeared....

Love Vinnie and Hagel.... they have shown great energy, speed, and surprisingly a lot of skill.

Goalies been awful.

Been out coached too.

I want to see Beaudin / Mitchell / Kurashev / Entwistle/ Hardman .... also want to see Kalynuk get #1 PP time because honestly he looks really good out there
GRADEN
Head Coach

Re: Final 7 Games Notes: Boqvist out 4-5months 

Post#2 » by GRADEN » Mon May 3, 2021 5:54 pm

5 games left.... goaltending has been bad, D has been bad.... good hustle and speed from our wings but center play has dried up..

Love Kalynuk.... honestly has #1 D potential which is crazy to say..... he is 3.5 years older than Boqvist btw so not even in the same category of experience.

D prospect rankings after this season are hilarious as you’d think they’d be almost flipped:

1. WYATT KALYNUK
2. Adam Boqvist
3. Wyatt Kaiser
4. Alex Vlasic
5. Ian Mitchell
6. Nicolas Beaudin
7. Isak Phillips
8. Jakob Galvas
9. Michael Krutil
10. Alec Regula

All others I don’t see getting to the league.... it’s a good list that maybe lacks that top end guy unless Kalynuk and Boqer take steps forward
GRADEN
Head Coach

Post#3 » by GRADEN » Mon May 3, 2021 5:55 pm

Btw Mitchell was LOST the entire game last time out... he was embarrassed out there when at the end of shifts
GRADEN
Head Coach

Post#4 » by GRADEN » Tue May 4, 2021 5:46 am

Another rough loss 5-2 to the best team in the league (yep p% wise)....

Mitchell Beaudin Dach really bad - horrible passing from those 3

Kubalik / Strome / Cat really nice games from those 3.... all of the D got crushed tonight

Biggest bright spot was Deals going 19 for 19 on the road against the best team. Felt really good for him.

We are still pretty locked in to that 12-13 spot in the draft.... again I’d go ALL in for Jesper Wallstedt and double down on a goalie.

I don’t trust the picks on forward past 8 so I’d go the goalie or a D like Clarke / Lambos or maybe a spark guy like L’Heaureax
GRADEN
Head Coach

Post#5 » by GRADEN » Tue May 4, 2021 5:46 am

Oh and if the league doesn’t boot Wilson FOREVER then they don’t deserve to have any say in anything

Return to Chicago Blackhawks