ImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days 

Post#1 » by iamworthy » Mon May 3, 2021 4:34 pm

First off I hope everything is ok with him.

Chams reporting he's out for 10-14 days. Seems like a great opportunity to bring him of the bench going into the 1st round of the playoffs.
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Re: Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days 

Post#2 » by iamworthy » Mon May 3, 2021 4:37 pm

Start curuso the rest of the way and let Dennis run the second unit.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#3 » by Kilroy » Mon May 3, 2021 5:33 pm

THT
KCP
LeBron
AD
Gasol

Caruso isn't the same player this year as he was last season... He seems stronger, and his 3s are falling a little more frequently, but he's not as quick and isn't the stopper he was last season for us... He's also much slower to react when running the offense than our other options.

I didn't think he looked that good last night... Whereas, between last night and the Kings game, THT and Gasol, both looked great for us on offense... THT makes some mistakes on D, but no more than KCP and 2021 Caruso... But the offense looks so much better with him and Gasol on the court.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
NippySudz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,460

Post#4 » by NippySudz » Mon May 3, 2021 5:40 pm

iamworthy wrote:First off I hope everything is ok with him.

Chams reporting he's out for 10-14 days. Seems like a great opportunity to bring him of the bench going into the 1st round of the playoffs.

What is Dennis doing voluntering Lebron's Medical information and why the hell aren't both of them vaccinated to begin with?
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#5 » by Kilroy » Mon May 3, 2021 5:44 pm

NippySudz wrote:

What is Dennis doing voluntering Lebron's Medical information and why the hell aren't both of them vaccinated to begin with?

What good would getting vaccinated do? He'd still be held out if he came in contact with someone with Covid.
NippySudz
Assistant Coach

Post#6 » by NippySudz » Mon May 3, 2021 5:46 pm

Kilroy wrote:
NippySudz wrote:

What good would getting vaccinated do? He'd still be held out if he came in contact with someone with Covid.

Vaccination allows players and teams to move more freely. The nba lifts restrictions for people that are vaccinated.

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-tells-teams-rules-will-be-relaxed-for-vaccinated-persons

The contact tracing part of the new rules will be a major benefit. Being flagged by contact tracing has been an issue for many players this season including Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid of the Philadelphia 76ers, both of whom had to miss the All-Star Game and the start of the season’s second half because a barber that they visited tested positive — but they did not. Had they been fully vaccinated, they would not have had to miss any time even after being around someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#7 » by Kilroy » Mon May 3, 2021 6:02 pm

NippySudz wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
NippySudz wrote:What is Dennis doing voluntering Lebron's Medical information and why the hell aren't both of them vaccinated to begin with?

Vaccination allows players and teams to move more freely. The nba lifts restrictions for people that are vaccinated.

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-tells-teams-rules-will-be-relaxed-for-vaccinated-persons

The contact tracing part of the new rules will be a major benefit. Being flagged by contact tracing has been an issue for many players this season including Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid of the Philadelphia 76ers, both of whom had to miss the All-Star Game and the start of the season’s second half because a barber that they visited tested positive — but they did not. Had they been fully vaccinated, they would not have had to miss any time even after being around someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

Oh, I wasn't aware they made that change... I haven't seen details about LeBron and Schroder and why Schroder is out either. What's the connection?
NippySudz
Assistant Coach

Post#8 » by NippySudz » Mon May 3, 2021 6:05 pm

Kilroy wrote:
NippySudz wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

Oh, I wasn't aware they made that change... I haven't seen details about LeBron and Schroder and why Schroder is out either. What's the connection?

In a german interview last week, he revealed lebron and himself weren't vaccinated. Now, that he's missing time due to covid, the article is making its runs

Read on Twitter

https://www.n-tv.de/sport/NBA-Star-ringt-mit-Impf-Entscheidung-article22514408.html
I think you only have to sit out if you were vaccinated but got a positive just in case as steve clifford had to do with the magic, and rick carilisle earlier this season but other than that, you're pretty much free to move around.

further more, Dennis has been having vlogs, some included him going to amusement parks and out to eat.

https://youtu.be/UBfjSvs083s?t=157

seems like in violation of nba code, but whatever.
slifersd
Analyst
And1: 210

Post#9 » by slifersd » Mon May 3, 2021 6:36 pm

Dumb ass. First, you don't get vaccinated in order to avoid these protocols; then you go mess around town and actually catch COVID. I can't even imagine a more irresponsible way to conduct yourself in this environment. All of these idiocy goes on your record in free agency, Dennis.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,544

Post#10 » by stan francisco » Tue May 4, 2021 4:15 pm

slifersd wrote:Dumb ass. First, you don't get vaccinated in order to avoid these protocols; then you go mess around town and actually catch COVID. I can't even imagine a more irresponsible way to conduct yourself in this environment. All of these idiocy goes on your record in free agency, Dennis.

This explains his questionable team defense, staring himself blind on ‘his’ guy.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant

Post#11 » by stan francisco » Tue May 4, 2021 4:19 pm

NippySudz wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
NippySudz wrote:Vaccination allows players and teams to move more freely. The nba lifts restrictions for people that are vaccinated.

In a german interview last week, he revealed lebron and himself weren't vaccinated. Now, that he's missing time due to covid, the article is making its runs

Read on Twitter

https://www.n-tv.de/sport/NBA-Star-ringt-mit-Impf-Entscheidung-article22514408.html
I think you only have to sit out if you were vaccinated but got a positive just in case as steve clifford had to do with the magic, and rick carilisle earlier this season but other than that, you're pretty much free to move around.

further more, Dennis has been having vlogs, some included him going to amusement parks and out to eat.

https://youtu.be/UBfjSvs083s?t=157

seems like in violation of nba code, but whatever.

Great post.

This is an exhibition in how to make LeBron and Co not want you back. Good job, Dennis.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by stan francisco » Tue May 4, 2021 4:28 pm

This.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#13 » by LAKESHOW » Tue May 4, 2021 4:56 pm

This whole fkn thing is mind boggling. Unvaccinated players on our team is just totally totally irresponsible
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#14 » by snaquille oatmeal » Tue May 4, 2021 6:39 pm

At least Avery Bradley out right refused to play and didn’t make excuses
Forum permissions