ImageImageImage

NBA Playoffs Game 2: Miami Heat @ Milwaukee Bucks (1-0 MIL) 5/24 7:30PM EST

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 7,984

Re: NBA Playoffs Game 2: Miami Heat @ Milwaukee Bucks (1-0 MIL) 5/24 7:30PM EST 

Post#521 » by Flash4thewin » Tue May 25, 2021 2:59 am

tres wrote:
marson wrote:
tres wrote:But the only other place I can see him going to is the Warriors, not only are they still in California but they got Steph. But outside of Steph their roster is much worst than ours hands down & we don’t know if Klay Thompson will ever be good again. Even though we got waxed I trust Riles & Micky over Mr. “Light Years” with surrounding a star with talent at this point.

I agree this team has looked done since the beginning of the season to be honest, just too inconsistent for my liking.

Miami does not appeal Kawhi and uncle Dennis based on this series so far. They probably laughing of the idea of playing with this Bam :lol:

He would more likely to send Playoff P and Morris asses somewhere before he leaves LA.

Clippers have never been to a Western Conference Finals, EVER. And look at all the teams on the come up in the West next year, you’ve got the Suns, Luka & the Mavs, Nuggets with a healthy Murray & Jokic, Lakers will get better, Warriors are a dark horse depending on Klay, I mean Clippers couldn’t even win 1st seed in the West this year. That franchise just ain’t it man, if he’s not gonna join Golden State then he might as well comeback East.

He went to the Clippers to live in LA and have the good life. If he wins great, if not he has already won so its not a big deal to him. Its about location.
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,717

Post#522 » by al bondiga » Tue May 25, 2021 3:02 am

We can't press the panic button yet, last year it was also obvious that we were undermanned, our team is worse this year, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they can turn this around
Bam is not such a bad player and neither is herro, they're both just young punks...they just need some life experience to get hairy balls and then they might turn out to be as special as they showed us they can...getting swept might be exactly the kick in the ass they need for next season... by the way I think Jimmy is lost, we should trade him because if he doesn't get a championship next year or compete for one, he will be super dejected
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,137

Post#523 » by Heat3 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:04 am

A Lakers loss will make me feel better :)
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#524 » by QUIZ » Tue May 25, 2021 3:07 am

Heat3 wrote:A Lakers loss will make me feel better :)

That’s the spirit :nod:
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Flash4thewin
RealGM

Post#525 » by Flash4thewin » Tue May 25, 2021 3:19 am

QUIZ wrote:
Heat3 wrote:A Lakers loss will make me feel better :)

That’s the spirit :nod:

Exactly. Also with as bad as Bam has played, AD has been even worse.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,292

Post#526 » by MettaWorldPanda » Tue May 25, 2021 3:21 am

Dedmon saying he wants to be paired with Bam and has no problem spacing the floor. Well phucking duh. Spo should have been doing this in the regular season.
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 38,814

Post#527 » by Rapaz » Tue May 25, 2021 3:29 am

Has Katya applied to trademark Bubble Butt Frauds yet?

Huge marketing opportunity there.

#WeHaveTooMuch
HeatingUp3
Veteran
And1: 4,877

Post#528 » by HeatingUp3 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:53 am

Wow this is embarrassing. Let's hope for a Clippers lose for Kawhi and Lakers loss for fun. ^^
iamoti
Rookie
And1: 2,220

Post#529 » by iamoti » Tue May 25, 2021 6:24 am

This team always goes as far as Jimmy takes them. The Jimmy from the first 2 games was terrible. Really no clue whats wrong with him

Sent from my SM-G975F using RealGM mobile app
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,302

Post#530 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Tue May 25, 2021 7:39 am

I'm not surprised. I said we would be a early round exit before this season started.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,302

Post#531 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Tue May 25, 2021 7:43 am

iamoti wrote:This team always goes as far as Jimmy takes them. The Jimmy from the first 2 games was terrible. Really no clue whats wrong with him

Secretly injured is the only explanation.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#532 » by 3ballbomber » Tue May 25, 2021 10:00 am

3ballbomber wrote:
RexBoyWonder wrote:feeling very down about our chances tbh.

Last game we shot the 3 point at a great clip, Bucks couldn't hit any 3's - but we still missed the W.

I don't ksee a logical reason to think this game will be better except for the general "jimmy" and "Heart".

We're going to get the W today

Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,094

Post#533 » by dolphinatik » Tue May 25, 2021 11:26 am

the good is that finally Spo used dedmon and Bam the bad it was probably Dedmons demand.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,616

Re: NBA Playoffs Game 2: Miami Heat @ Milwaukee Bucks (1-0 MIL) 

Post#534 » by KingDavid » Tue May 25, 2021 12:16 pm

KingDavid wrote:Satan strikes again

Big loss coming

Hmmm
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,292

Post#535 » by MettaWorldPanda » Tue May 25, 2021 12:35 pm

iamoti wrote:This team always goes as far as Jimmy takes them. The Jimmy from the first 2 games was terrible. Really no clue whats wrong with him

Bucks are defending him really well. Not enough credit is given to the job Holliday and Tucker are doing on him. The interior size had also been imposing to drives. We don’t have another star to take pressure off. Bam is not that guy. Bam is a premier defender though and can be built around but we need more scorers on this team.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,608

Post#536 » by HEATVols865 » Tue May 25, 2021 1:09 pm

contract wrote:
Jfh20 wrote:bruh dedmon is our leading scorer... thats actuallly crazy

A guy we just picked off the street. :lol:

And who outperforms Bam “Eddie Jones” Adebayo.

Bam has become untradeable. We are stuck with that albatross contract just like we were stuck with EJ’s

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
Flash4thewin
RealGM

Post#537 » by Flash4thewin » Tue May 25, 2021 1:15 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

Bucks are defending him really well. Not enough credit is given to the job Holliday and Tucker are doing on him. The interior size had also been imposing to drives. We don’t have another star to take pressure off. Bam is not that guy. Bam is a premier defender though and can be built around but we need more scorers on this team.

Butler is shooting 25% so far. Where is the pride, the effort, the hustle? If people called Giannis a fraud and exposed after last year’s playoffs, imagine what people are saying about us and Butler. Something is doesn’t add up.
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,715

Post#538 » by contract » Tue May 25, 2021 1:40 pm

HEATVols865 wrote:
contract wrote:
Jfh20 wrote:bruh dedmon is our leading scorer... thats actuallly crazy

A guy we just picked off the street. :lol:

And who outperforms Bam “Eddie Jones” Adebayo.

Bam has become untradeable. We are stuck with that albatross contract just like we were stuck with EJ’s

That's nonsense. If Pat made Bam available, his phone would explode within minutes.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,715

Post#539 » by contract » Tue May 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:

Butler is shooting 25% so far. Where is the pride, the effort, the hustle? If people called Giannis a fraud and exposed after last year’s playoffs, imagine what people are saying about us and Butler. Something is doesn’t add up.

While all of that is true, I have to cut Jimmy some slack. Even if he isn't playing injured ( :dontknow: ), it has to wear on a guy to know that it's all on him and he can't even count on 2nd and 3rd tier scorers to perform at 2nd and 3rd tier levels from game to game. Superman doesn't exist, and we just didn't get him enough help to reasonably expect this team to compete. Wade couldn't do it by himself and he's an all time great. This team needs more talent overall, and more of a scoring punch, and we need it before Jimmy begins a significant decline.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,432

Post#540 » by Shewasfly » Tue May 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Jimmy is not secretly injured. He is being locked up by Giannis. People have figured out that if you put size/length on Jimmy, he has problems. Especially if he can't bully that person physically.

The reason I'm somewhat letting Jimmy breathe for his **** performance though is I understand that he needs his second guy to act as a "release valve" of sorts, to take the pressure off of him a bit and move the defense. And Bam is just failing in every regard at that, despite the fact that he is wide the **** open.

This series only turns around if Spo makes serious adjustments and Bam gets aggressive and starts hitting his damn open shots.
:tiredJB:

Return to Miami Heat