ImageImageImage

OT: Meme stocks

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

OT: Meme stocks 

Post#1 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Just curious if there are any other apes on this board. If so, how long are you hodling until? If you know, you know.
Writebloc
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,615

Re: OT: Meme stocks 

Post#2 » by Writebloc » Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm

I'm in on AMC...to the moon! Not sure what the threshold is? I've heard triple digits for AMC but of course I'm skeptical...
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#3 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:59 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:Just curious if there are any other apes on this board. If so, how long are you hodling until? If you know, you know.

AMC to the moon! Gme !!! Haha HODDDLLLLLL
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#4 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Writebloc wrote:I'm in on AMC...to the moon! Not sure what the threshold is? I've heard triple digits for AMC but of course I'm skeptical...

GME shot up to $510 in January, and the apes are still adamant that all the shorts/synthetic shares haven’t been returned yet. If AMC can get to that price, I’d be happy……….but I’m still holding till $100K. Lolololol
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,829

Post#5 » by truth18 » Wed May 26, 2021 2:25 pm

**** a stock. On this NFT **** for real man.
YOU LOSE
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#6 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 2:28 pm

truth18 wrote:**** a stock. On this NFT **** for real man.

I bought $300 worth of OMI since Veve is doing pretty well with their NFTs. Apparently they are trying to obtain licensing agreements with the NFL and Pokémon. If they can sell those NFTs, then that would be sweet!!
MagicBagley18
RealGM

Post#7 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:00 pm

It’s about all dem!! NFT’s are here to stay which I why I’m so bullish on ethereum. NFT’s are just going to bigger and bigger
MagicBagley18
RealGM

Post#8 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:02 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:

I bought $300 worth of OMI since Veve is doing pretty well with their NFTs. Apparently they are trying to obtain licensing agreements with the NFL and Pokémon. If they can sell those NFTs, then that would be sweet!!

Where did u buy it
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#9 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 3:11 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:

Where did u buy it

I had a buddy buy it for me on BitForex. Shady exchange since they’ve been hacked before. If you do buy from there, make sure you take it out right away and store it in your wallet.
MagicBagley18
RealGM

Post#10 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:42 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:

Where did u buy it

I had a buddy buy it for me on BitForex. Shady exchange since they’ve been hacked before. If you do buy from there, make sure you take it out right away and store it in your wallet.

There’s so many of these I wanna invest in but the way to obtain or the sit is just too shady. It’s missed opportunities but I just feel like some of these places are too risky
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,829

Post#11 » by truth18 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:

It’s about all dem!! NFT’s are here to stay which I why I’m so bullish on ethereum. NFT’s are just going to bigger and bigger

Yeah, it's the future for better or worse. My label just raised 100,000 dollars for India COVID relief off some dumb glitch art I made in thirty minutes lol.
YOU LOSE
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#12 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 3:59 pm

truth18 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:

Yeah, it's the future for better or worse. My label just raised 100,000 dollars for India COVID relief off some dumb glitch art I made in thirty minutes lol.

Make money off RealGM and sell NFTs of epic posts from these forums. You and Cave could clean up. Lol
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#13 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 4:03 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:
Where did u buy it

There’s so many of these I wanna invest in but the way to obtain or the sit is just too shady. It’s missed opportunities but I just feel like some of these places are too risky

Yeah man. Tell me about it. I transferred some USDC from my nbatopshot account over to my Trust wallet so I could trade it for AMP. I’m still very new to this whole crypto scene, so imagine my surprise when I got a screen telling me I had to pay $200 worth of Ethereum to cover gas fees. It basically cost double the amount of what I was trying to trade. Lol. It’s so difficult trying to trade/buy. The coins that can be traded easily with no fees would be a godsend.
MagicBagley18
RealGM

Post#14 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed May 26, 2021 5:06 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:

Yeah man. Tell me about it. I transferred some USDC from my nbatopshot account over to my Trust wallet so I could trade it for AMP. I’m still very new to this whole crypto scene, so imagine my surprise when I got a screen telling me I had to pay $200 worth of Ethereum to cover gas fees. It basically cost double the amount of what I was trying to trade. Lol. It’s so difficult trying to trade/buy. The coins that can be traded easily with no fees would be a godsend.

How you doing with top shot?
Bleeding Green
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,875

Post#15 » by Bleeding Green » Wed May 26, 2021 5:36 pm

GME ain't a meme.

https://nft.gamestop.com/
Manocad wrote:I have an engineering degree, an exceptionally high IQ, and can point to the exact location/area of any country on an unlabeled globe.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#16 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 26, 2021 5:40 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:

Values are dropping. They’ve basically made packs more available via reservations. So instead of lining up for a drop, you are now guaranteed a pack (assuming you meet eligibility for the pack dropping). Increased supply has increased sellers in the marketplace. I’m still in it for fun, waiting to pull a Celtic. Lol
jmr07019
General Manager
And1: 7,755

Post#17 » by jmr07019 » Wed May 26, 2021 6:34 pm

I'm not in the meme stocks but Ethereum, Cardano, Polygon and AAVE have been doing well for me in the crypto space.

A friend's coworker told him June 2nd is the date that AMC is blasting off. I'm not playing but best of luck to all that are.
Show Love Spread Love
chrisab123
RealGM
And1: 9,268

Post#18 » by chrisab123 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Cardona Polygon Band for my fellow Apes. Enjoy the returns.
chrisab123
RealGM
And1: 9,268

Post#19 » by chrisab123 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:28 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:

I've heard a lot of people are getting boned in trying to collect their "money" on top shot. Then again we can say the same crap about crypto exchanges too.
3D Chess
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,728

Post#20 » by 3D Chess » Wed May 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Just buy bitcoin and thank me later.

Return to Boston Celtics