Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,315

Re: Who should Bradley and Russ woo? 

Post#101 » by NatP4 » Thu Jun 3, 2021 9:08 pm

Ruzious wrote:
NatP4 wrote:
dobrojim wrote:As long as we are talking about pipe dreams, John Collins.
Or DeAndre Hunter.

Deandre Hunter would be a perfect fit.

I was just going to say - I wish there was a Deandre Hunter in this draft. I think he's pretty much untouchable at this point. And with Collins being a free agent, we can't afford him unless we do a sign and trade with Beal - which seems unlikely.

Maybe the best thing to do is sign Otto Porter to the MLE and hope he stays healthy. Maybe he and Brad are friends - I don't know. Can we set up a Zoom with Otto, Brad, and Russ? Btw, today's a good day for it - it's Otto's 28th birthday.

Let's not go through another year where we're intentionally defending forwards with 6 foot nothing guards, please.

I will convert you eventually, Ruz.

keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#102 » by keynote » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:27 pm

Hmm. I don't want to hear about Beal *getting* wooed. Beal needs to be doing the wooing.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006539-report-kevin-durant-damian-lillard-recruited-team-usa-players-for-tokyo-olympics
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#103 » by keynote » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:54 pm

keynote wrote:Hmm. I don't want to hear about Beal *getting* wooed. Beal needs to be doing the wooing.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006539-report-kevin-durant-damian-lillard-recruited-team-usa-players-for-tokyo-olympics
Yess... Let the wooing begin. ;-)
Read on Twitter
?s=01
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.

Return to Washington Wizards