ImageImageImage

Welcome Back to Phoenix Frank Kaminisky!!!!

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

cberry78
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,420

Welcome Back to Phoenix Frank Kaminisky!!!! 

Post#1 » by cberry78 » Tue Aug 3, 2021 5:31 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Just getting things started!!!
"Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who." - Mark Twain
Mulhollanddrive
RealGM
And1: 7,912

Re: Welcome Back to Phoenix Frank Kaminisky!!!! 

Post#2 » by Mulhollanddrive » Tue Aug 3, 2021 8:56 am

Any link to the news?
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,798

Post#3 » by Saberestar » Tue Aug 3, 2021 9:29 am

Mulhollanddrive wrote:Any link to the news?

It's a joke. No news...yet.
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,149

Post#4 » by Slim Charless » Tue Aug 3, 2021 11:07 am

Ban for fake news.......and for wanting Frank back.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,365

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Tue Aug 3, 2021 5:25 pm

Lets wait and see if this is legit. I think he has as legit sources as Flex, so lets allow the people to get excited about the potential news. I know people love to hear stuff from these potential sources. If it falls through, it may just be that he decided on elsewhere.
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,077

Post#6 » by RaisingArizona » Tue Aug 3, 2021 7:56 pm

hopefully not
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,145

Post#7 » by Frank Lee » Tue Aug 3, 2021 8:18 pm

Word on the skreet is summer leaguer
Zach Hankins is vying for Shank’s roster spot…. And thus will be affectionately known as the Shankins
What ? Me Worry ?
cberry78
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by cberry78 » Thu Aug 5, 2021 12:47 am

Spoiler:
"Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who." - Mark Twain
Foliohattu
Senior
And1: 571

Post#9 » by Foliohattu » Thu Aug 5, 2021 6:14 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#10 » by Saberestar » Thu Aug 5, 2021 6:29 pm

RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,077

Post#11 » by RaisingArizona » Fri Aug 6, 2021 12:22 am

cberry78
Bench Warmer

Post#12 » by cberry78 » Fri Aug 6, 2021 12:36 am

Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,149

Post#13 » by Slim Charless » Fri Aug 6, 2021 3:45 am

cberry78 wrote:Image

:nonono:
cberry78
Bench Warmer

Post#14 » by cberry78 » Fri Aug 6, 2021 4:42 am

Spoiler:
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,441

Post#15 » by Ghost of Kleine » Fri Aug 6, 2021 4:52 am

The Tank is back.
AtheJ415
Head Coach
And1: 5,354

Post#16 » by AtheJ415 » Fri Aug 6, 2021 5:32 am

Just an absolute, colossal failure by the org as a whole. He's unplayable, not just in the finals but in most of the regular season for all but about 1 month of his time in Phoenix. Knowing the plays is a garbage reason. Get someone with upside and teach them the plays. He can't defend any position and has been living off his shooting reputation since college.
Walt_Uoob
Senior
And1: 403

Post#17 » by Walt_Uoob » Fri Aug 6, 2021 6:55 am

AtheJ415 wrote:Just an absolute, colossal failure by the org as a whole. He's unplayable, not just in the finals but in most of the regular season for all but about 1 month of his time in Phoenix. Knowing the plays is a garbage reason. Get someone with upside and teach them the plays. He can't defend any position and has been living off his shooting reputation since college.
I really think he's way better than that. Remember Damian Jones? Remember Marquise Chriss? Remember Pat Burke? Remember Daniel Santiago? Remember when young floundering versions of Robin Lopez and Alex Len were our STARTERS!? Kaminsky gets way too much crap around here for being a surprisingly serviceable backup for his pay grade. I'm not exactly pumped to see him check into a game but I'm sure as hell glad it's him instead of some totally lost foul machine.

Sent from my moto x4 using RealGM mobile app
AtheJ415
Head Coach
And1: 5,354

Post#18 » by AtheJ415 » Fri Aug 6, 2021 11:21 am

Walt_Uoob wrote:
AtheJ415 wrote:Just an absolute, colossal failure by the org as a whole. He's unplayable, not just in the finals but in most of the regular season for all but about 1 month of his time in Phoenix. Knowing the plays is a garbage reason. Get someone with upside and teach them the plays. He can't defend any position and has been living off his shooting reputation since college.
I really think he's way better than that. Remember Damian Jones? Remember Marquise Chriss? Remember Pat Burke? Remember Daniel Santiago? Remember when young floundering versions of Robin Lopez and Alex Len were our STARTERS!? Kaminsky gets way too much crap around here for being a surprisingly serviceable backup for his pay grade. I'm not exactly pumped to see him check into a game but I'm sure as hell glad it's him instead of some totally lost foul machine.

I would rather have Damian Jones, Robin Lopez, Alex Len, and yes probably even Chriss on a 2 way than bring back Frank. I'm not sure you really understand just how big a gap there is between Len, who is a very good backup or bad starting center, and Frank, who debatably shouldn't be in the league. Also, pointing out options when this team sucked doesn't justify Frank, who has literally no special skill in this league, is incapable of guarding even a single position, misses more shots around the hoop than I can recall from any big man, and just quite frankly is one of the worst players in the NBA for the past few years now. He's terrible.

I'd rather get an athletic guy trying to make it so they can at least run around and board. He's a terrible, terrible player who the only positive you can say is that he knows the plays. He keeps getting lauded as a shooter and he hasn't shot well since Wisconsin. The Hornets were desperate for players and cut him for a reason.

I'd also honestly have rather just gone with an extra wing who at least has a skill that is usable. Grab Grant Riller so you have a situational scorer. Hold the roster spot open and see who gets cut after the super trade. Why are we in a rush to sign a guy who is no better and likely worse than free agents floating around the G-league at the minimum?
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#19 » by Saberestar » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:26 am

LETSSSSS GOOOOOO!!!!

Third game that he literally won for us this early in the season leading the team in scoring and doing a nice job on defense. 31 **** efficient points.

Not bad for the worst player in the entire league.

On a minimum contract and as a third string C the guy is an absolute steal and a luxury at the end of the bench. He give us nice depth.
bhawk
Pro Prospect
And1: 713

Post#20 » by bhawk » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Walt_Uoob wrote:

Agree. Frank is better than unplayable. He arguably is outplaying Ayton. He did last night with the career 31 pts.

Now how do we re-sign him is the question? Is he worth the max? I kid, I kid...

Return to Phoenix Suns