ImageImageImage

Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,432

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1421 » by RexBoyWonder » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:09 am

what kind of a mod can't remember a Wade game winner..smh
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,729

Post#1422 » by AirP. » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Read on Twitter
AirP.
RealGM

Post#1423 » by AirP. » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:06 am

Read on Twitter
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,844

Post#1424 » by Wiltside » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:56 am

AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

Makes me think of a Chinese restaurant in Melbourne CBD called 'Kum Den' :oops:
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Post#1425 » by Chalm Down » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:26 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:hope realgm won't delete a bunch of posts again coz

Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

yeah what the heck happened to the posts :o

RealGM got hacked by Mos_Heat, real story.

I only noticed because I saw your reply about my Harry Potter post, then it completely disappeared otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed coz I haven't been active lmao :oops:

Yeah I watched Harry Potter (1?) for the first time this month. It's one of those things where I went to the movie theater to watch and slept through it and never went back. Just like the Lord of the Rings. I have very short attention span in case you haven't notice :x

Where is Mos these days

Didn't show up much even when the 6ers were rolling last season, but maybe the Simmons no-dunk play just broke poor Mos
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,140

Post#1426 » by GopherIt! » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Howard Mass wrote:RealGM Users and Viewers,

Overnight, an individual seemingly located in Russia was able to guess a password of an admin. They were spotted and stopped by RealGM's host administrator in minutes. Then we did a survey of everything and performed maintenance with the boards offline (the boards are entirely separate in database and hosting from any other area of RealGM). Nobody's accounts were accessed but this one, and the person did not get any backend access to RealGM's systems so it was not a hack in that way. The person basically logged in like a user (the admin user) would from their computer and played around. They sent a mass email that many received, announcing their feat, and then changed some names of the forums (not usernames), etc., powers that are given to admins but that don't involve deeper access -- essentially the person did some criminal mischief. We restored everything to the most recent backup so some topics and posts are missing. We've made changes on the one user account they accessed so that it has a new password. Pardon the inconvenience and thank you for reading.

russian spy based in okc. we know who did this.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1427 » by IggieCC » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:13 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:what kind of a mod can't remember a Wade game winner..smh

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#1428 » by Vertical Limit » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Lol at the rachel nicols reaction… anyone here actually watch the NBA finals to see what maria taylor, cari, or rachel nichols got to say? I think theyre good at what they do… but lets not get it twisted, the nba is about the nba and its players… so good for espn to suspend her ass… she made it about herself during the Finals and all the **** she was trending for while she got caught was the nail in her coffin.

Id give the job to Legler.. i want analysis from guys who knows the game… you can out some other players around him, maybe find someone like candace parker as well, and the show will be gold..
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,467

Post#1429 » by Bishop45 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Sexton/KAT Mia 2022
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1430 » by IggieCC » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:22 pm

:noway:

James Harden is one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history who couldn't get it done, so decided to join another one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history who also happens to team up with another one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history. To be exact bish :x

The Three Stooges. That's the legacy those 3 players will be remembered for. Hope they will never win a/another chip till they retire :noway:
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,214

Post#1431 » by twix2500 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Vertical Limit wrote:Lol at the rachel nicols reaction… anyone here actually watch the NBA finals to see what maria taylor, cari, or rachel nichols got to say? I think theyre good at what they do… but lets not get it twisted, the nba is about the nba and its players… so good for espn to suspend her ass… she made it about herself during the Finals and all the **** she was trending for while she got caught was the nail in her coffin.

Id give the job to Legler.. i want analysis from guys who knows the game… you can out some other players around him, maybe find someone like candace parker as well, and the show will be gold..
They didn't suspend her. They couldn't suspend her. She didn't do any thing that breaks company policy. They are separating ways and she getting paid her entire contract. This is strictly a business decision on both sides. Most employees gossip about the company they work for with other coworkers. Down from the owner to the janitor commonly get involve in gossip. Upper management might even known her feelings on her position, and that would of been something they would have been negotiated without punishment.

Unfortunately the gossip got out to the company's customer and it effected the business. I believe the only person who got fired was the person who found the recording and took it outside of the business.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Post#1432 » by Chalm Down » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:45 am

IggieCC wrote::noway:

James Harden is one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history who couldn't get it done, so decided to join another one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history who also happens to team up with another one of the greatest offensive players in NBA history. To be exact bish :x

The Three Stooges. That's the legacy those 3 players will be remembered for. Hope they will never win a/another chip till they retire :noway:

I see your hating is already in midseason form
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1433 » by IggieCC » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:00 am

Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote::noway:

I see your hating is already in midseason form

Yeah man :x

As I was typing that, I did realize that it sounded awfully similar to LeBron leaving Cavs first go around. But idk LeBron did finish his contract and left a really dysfunctional org (he just did in a distasteful way). he would've won with CP3, Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker, Ariza, Capela (in their relative primes) :dontknow:

Harden: WOAT
AirP.
RealGM

Post#1434 » by AirP. » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,432

Post#1435 » by RexBoyWonder » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 pm

AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I'll tell you this much - Jimmy might not have a 3 point shot but thank god he also doesn't have a diva attention seeking wife/passive aggressive attitude/happy fingers with jumping **** tendencies.

We might not have the best players, but since Hassan left we do have a bunch of likeable, grown up professionals on this team.

At this age looking around the NBA, that's far from a given.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
AirP.
RealGM

Post#1436 » by AirP. » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:33 pm

Read on Twitter
AirP.
RealGM

Post#1437 » by AirP. » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:44 pm

Abiodun Adegoke is 7-9 and pure mystery.

The prodigy became an instant online star when video of him working out in the gym with coaches during a youth talent development camp in Dubai left jaws dropping all over the world.

The video shows Adegoke, who even refers to himself as “Big Naija”, moving with surprising agility for someone who can dunk with both feet on the ground.

He remains a prospective college basketball talent, according to some reports, but is also reported to be a 21-year-old according to some unclear reports from his early teenage dates.

Adegoke has repeatedly joked about the interest in his age, but has never been able to prove in public he is 18-years-old as has been claimed.

In 2016 a report from Nigeria claimed Adegoke was already 17-years-old and was 2.18m tall at the time. The report claims he was a student of a sports high school academy in Lagos and needed help to fund his tuition after leaving school for a brief period.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/meet-the-7-foot-9-basketball-enigma-abiodun-adegoke/
Read on Twitter
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,305

Post#1438 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:32 pm

Vertical Limit wrote:Lol at the rachel nicols reaction… anyone here actually watch the NBA finals to see what maria taylor, cari, or rachel nichols got to say? I think theyre good at what they do… but lets not get it twisted, the nba is about the nba and its players… so good for espn to suspend her ass… she made it about herself during the Finals and all the **** she was trending for while she got caught was the nail in her coffin.

you're essentially saying, "Shut up and report"

Didn't you and everyone else get their panties in a bunch when Trump told Lebron essentially the same thing, to not make it about himself and just do his job?
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,737

Post#1439 » by DayofMourning » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:39 pm

Lauri to the Cavs. The Land looking appealing.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,467

Post#1440 » by Bishop45 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:29 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I'll tell you this much - Jimmy might not have a 3 point shot but thank god he also doesn't have a diva attention seeking wife/passive aggressive attitude/happy fingers with jumping **** tendencies.

We might not have the best players, but since Hassan left we do have a bunch of likeable, grown up professionals on this team.

At this age looking around the NBA, that's far from a given.

[Sexism/sports response here]
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine

Return to Miami Heat