ImageImageImageImageImage

Trades and Transactions, 2022 Edition

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,240

Re: Offseason Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread Take 2 

Post#141 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:10 pm

BKlutch wrote:Image

Guess who we’ll get to see at every home game working the floor as a ball boy

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#142 » by moocow007 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:53 pm

DaGawd wrote:So nobody is going to sign Frank huh…

SIG Strasbourg in the French Pro A League is always an option. Strasbourg was Frank's home town in France growing up and he played for them before getting drafted by the Knicks.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#143 » by BKlutch » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:51 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Image

Guess who we’ll get to see at every home game working the floor as a ball boy

Spoiler:

LOL.

I saw the job openings on Twitter and thought it might be fun working at the Garden. Of course, one perk is reduced price tickets. That's the big question I'd ask them in a job interview - do they offer reasonable season tickets?

If NYK Mental Itty is the ballboy, can they hid him whenever I attend?

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,019

Post#144 » by stuporman » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:37 pm

Dave DaButcher wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Good riddance ingrate. It was a no-brainer for us to upgrade from your sorry playoff-disappearing act.

Are you believing the spin Berman is putting on it as gospel truth? He's always trying to stir up stuff with his BS narrative lies and you gonna fall for it every time?

It surely should have been a no brainer for Bullock to take the 3 years guaranteed for $30mil because the Knicks weren't going to go that high and long for him this off season.

Plus of course he's going to speak positively about the team he just signed with and their playoff potential but it wasn't really a slight at the Knicks, that's just a sad man trying to create a story.

There is alot of good feelings between the Knicks and Bullock but Berman's miserable Jabba the hut existence can't stand to see anything good anywhere because he sees nothing good in himself.

:rofl:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
The Vo Show
Pro Prospect
And1: 730

Post#145 » by The Vo Show » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm

stuporman wrote:
Dave DaButcher wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Good riddance ingrate. It was a no-brainer for us to upgrade from your sorry playoff-disappearing act.

Are you believing the spin Berman is putting on it as gospel truth? He's always trying to stir up stuff with his BS narrative lies and you gonna fall for it every time?

It surely should have been a no brainer for Bullock to take the 3 years guaranteed for $30mil because the Knicks weren't going to go that high and long for him this off season.

Plus of course he's going to speak positively about the team he just signed with and their playoff potential but it wasn't really a slight at the Knicks, that's just a sad man trying to create a story.

There is alot of good feelings between the Knicks and Bullock but Berman's miserable Jabba the hut existence can't stand to see anything good anywhere because he sees nothing good in himself.

Its funny the players really don't seem to like Berman at all. We don't like him, they don't like him, who likes this guy?
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,884

Post#146 » by cgf » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:36 pm

The Vo Show wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Dave DaButcher wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Its funny the players really don't seem to like Berman at all. We don't like him, they don't like him, who likes this guy?

cgmw wrote:Basically, in conclusion: I'd like Dolan to get off my lawn.

Capn'O wrote:We're not the kid cousin. We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,240

Post#147 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:02 pm

The Vo Show wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Dave DaButcher wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Definitely not his mother
ImageImageImage
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#148 » by BKlutch » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:32 pm

You can't dislike Reggie - he is a solid player, a real team player. He's also a good person, with good character. We really needed the offensive skills Fournier brings (scoring off the dribble), so we didn't have the choice of keeping Reggie. But I'll never dislike Reggie or dis the man because of a Berman article. I really wish all the best for Reggie's career — as long as it isn't when he's playing us.

The Mavs now have a new, worse problem. They already have KP as the "3 and D" guy, so who gets those minutes? Reggie has better D and I believe his 3 point shooting is also better, although he can't dunk at the rim. Probably up to Luka who he enjoys playing with more.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Bob Ross
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,501

Post#149 » by Bob Ross » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:43 pm

I mean, what's Reggie supposed to say? This is a nonstory. He wasn't insulting. He's giving props to the team who just gave him $30,000,000
rajajackal
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,336

Post#150 » by rajajackal » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 pm

it's funny how the mavs are just our leftovers + luka doncic
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,265

Post#151 » by Oscirus » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:43 pm

I know we're supposed to be mad at bullock for not willing to be our backup plan in case we didnt sign fournier, but I dont know why the media thinks this.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Jimmit79
Head Coach
And1: 5,251

Post#152 » by Jimmit79 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:39 pm

rajajackal wrote:it's funny how the mavs are just our leftovers + luka doncic
That one mega superstar makes all the difference in the world.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,514

Post#153 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:16 pm

moocow007 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:So nobody is going to sign Frank huh…

SIG Strasbourg in the French Pro A League is always an option. Strasbourg was Frank's home town in France growing up and he played for them before getting drafted by the Knicks.

I don't think he averages 10 ppg in the French league to be honest.

I see him retiring from basketball within the next 5 years.
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,514

Post#154 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:19 pm

I always saw Frank starting a new career in healthcare before turning 30 for some reason.

Ironic that it's the path Ron Baker took recently.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,893

Post#155 » by DaGawd » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm

I have a feeling we’re gonna see more Hornets level Kemba than Celtics.. just a hunch
BaF
Washington Wizards
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,378

Post#156 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:49 pm

rajajackal wrote:it's funny how the mavs are just our leftovers + luka doncic

Mavs Twitter really wants DSJ back. They’re down bad :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,281

Post#157 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:00 pm

DaGawd wrote:I have a feeling we’re gonna see more Hornets level Kemba than Celtics.. just a hunch

Agree.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,431

Post#158 » by RHODEY » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:42 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
DaGawd wrote:I have a feeling we’re gonna see more Hornets level Kemba than Celtics.. just a hunch

Agree.

Even Celts Kemba was good when healthy.
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,568

Post#159 » by Knick4Real » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:I always saw Frank starting a new career in healthcare before turning 30 for some reason.

Ironic that it's the path Ron Baker took recently.

Jokes, but this is sad.

First, Frank spent his life hoping to become a pro ball player only to fail to elevate his game to a place where he could stay in the mix. Already out of the league at only 23. What a waste of a good opportunity. :roll:

Also, what's even worse is KNICKS have a sh*tty draft history. Yes, Frank and Knox have proven to be HUGE wastes of a good pick. However, that failure goes back to guys like Jordan Hill and Michael Sweetney.
:noway: :crazy: :banghead:

Just think of all the guys we could have had if only we knew how to draft.
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 7,878

Post#160 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:56 pm

I’m kinda surprised someone hasn’t kicked the tires on Frank as a reclamation project. I figured he’d get at least one more year in the league but it’s not looking like it. There aren’t really too many tanking teams right now. I guess it’s really just Orlando and Houston off the top of my head and I know Orlando has too many guards and wings already.
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w

Return to New York Knicks