ImageImageImageImageImage

Warriors 2021 Roster/Lineup

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

TB
General Manager
And1: 1,125

Re: Warriors 2021 Roster/Lineup 

Post#221 » by TB » Thu Sep 2, 2021 6:34 pm

So if we pick up Collison, I'm guessing this would be the final roster? (dont worry about my depth chart or positions, just looking at the numbers really)

Steph / Collison / Iggy
Klay / Poole / Moody
Wiggins / JTA / Lee
Dray / Otto / Kuminga
Loon / Wiseman / Bjelica

2-way - Chiozza
2nd 2way probably to Mulder and we let GP2 go

I like that squad. And it obviously becomes really good if Poole and Wiseman make a leap. As well as if Klay/Otto can be healthy enough to be their normal selves.

I'm ready for this year to start already.
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,138

Post#222 » by watch1958 » Thu Sep 2, 2021 6:45 pm

TB wrote:So if we pick up Collison, I'm guessing this would be the final roster? (dont worry about my depth chart or positions, just looking at the numbers really)

Steph / Collison / Iggy
Klay / Poole / Moody
Wiggins / JTA / Lee
Dray / Otto / Kuminga
Loon / Wiseman / Bjelica

2-way - Chiozza

I like that squad. And it obviously becomes really good if Poole and Wiseman make a leap. As well as if Klay/Otto can be healthy enough to be their normal selves.

If they somehow get Collison, then maybe they take a flyer on Jessup with the last spot

With DC they only need one of Cheese/GP2, and they kinda know what there’s to know about Mulder.

So bring Jessup to Santa Cruz & see if there is more available from him.
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
TB
General Manager
And1: 1,125

Post#223 » by TB » Thu Sep 2, 2021 6:54 pm

watch1958 wrote:
TB wrote:So if we pick up Collison, I'm guessing this would be the final roster? (dont worry about my depth chart or positions, just looking at the numbers really)

Steph / Collison / Iggy
Klay / Poole / Moody
Wiggins / JTA / Lee
Dray / Otto / Kuminga
Loon / Wiseman / Bjelica

2-way - Chiozza

If they somehow get Collison, then maybe they take a flyer on Jessup with the last spot

With DC they only need one of Cheese/GP2, and they kinda know what there’s to know about Mulder.

So bring Jessup to Santa Cruz & see if there is more available from him.

I'll be honest I totally forgot about Jessup lol.

If we sign Collison, Jessup's chances are pretty much eliminated since we can't make him a 2way player. I'm fine with him going back to Australia and proving he can shoot it 40+ for a season.

And Mulder seems like the likely candidate for the 2way since the team seems to really like him and we may need some guard depth until Klay is back. I actually like him more than most, and having him and Chiozza ready to play actual NBA minutes if we deal with injuries would be nice. What would be even better is if Chriss could be that 2nd 2way (he can't), since having an emergency center would be more ideal.
The-Power
General Manager
And1: 9,045

Post#224 » by The-Power » Thu Sep 9, 2021 8:18 am

I've moved fully into the ‘start Jordan Poole’ camp; easier to play him 30 MPG that way.

Return to Golden State Warriors