ImageImageImage

OT: Super Bowl

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,366

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - link to sign up in thread - one more player needed! 

Post#81 » by bwgood77 » Sat Sep 4, 2021 10:03 pm

If I don't hear from Suns4lyf soon, I will just reduce to 8 teams. You can play 2 QB btw, so they should be ranked a little higher. The OP position is a flex position that allows QBs too and it's best to play a 2nd QB there. If you are planning on auto drafting you may want to move QBs up in your draft rankings because the default auto drafts assume it's a 1 QB league.
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,149

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - 2QB league, Draft Room Open 

Post#82 » by Slim Charless » Sun Sep 5, 2021 6:54 pm

lets do this!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#83 » by bwgood77 » Sun Sep 5, 2021 8:56 pm

Rosters:

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#84 » by bwgood77 » Sun Sep 5, 2021 9:02 pm

I can't believe Puff got Josh Allen AND Kyler Murray. Two top 3 fantasy QBs. Sacrificed some depth at RB, but they should make up for it.

I play him in week 1 so it should be an interesting matchup. My QBs are not too shabby.

Looks like dmastro has an open roster spot so should add a 3rd QB.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,453

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - 2QB league 

Post#85 » by Stix » Mon Sep 6, 2021 2:24 am

My QBs are a little sus, but didn't want to go with the trend and draft someone I was going to lose value on. But, overall i'm satisfied with touchdown Tom and Tua, and who knows what Lawrence does in his first year at Jax, he's got some weapons to work with so we'll see.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#86 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 6, 2021 2:55 am

I changed the QB limit from 3 to 4. I didn't want to have it at 4 during the draft because if people auto drafted it would not assume they need a 2nd QB and rankings don't reflect a 2 QB league..and with QBs going faster what inevitably happens is that so many QBs are gone that it doesn't ever draft the team a 2nd QB because OP can be filled with another position.

But now it is at 4 in case someone has one on the IL and also has a bye, they can pick up a 4th one.
Stix
Lead Assistant

Post#87 » by Stix » Thu Sep 9, 2021 2:07 am

Why do we have divisions for an 8 team league? And why is there 3 teams in one division and 5 in the other?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#88 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 4:41 am

Stix wrote:Why do we have divisions for an 8 team league? And why is there 3 teams in one division and 5 in the other?

Good catch. Not sure why it did that but I just fixed it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - 2QB league - new playoff poll 

Post#89 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 10:31 am

I did a poll for playoff preferences.

I've been having all teams make playoffs in leagues I run for awhile, or at least 8 teams, even if only 8 team leagues, moreso to keep everyone interested and vested all season.

But I can see arguments for 4 or 6 too....getting rewarded a bye week or having matchups go two weeks to avoid flukes (and flukes can happen if all 8 teams make it...not usual with like 1/8 or 2/7 matchups but it's possible I guess.
Stix
Lead Assistant

Post#90 » by Stix » Thu Sep 9, 2021 3:20 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Stix wrote:Why do we have divisions for an 8 team league? And why is there 3 teams in one division and 5 in the other?

Probably some default settings that ESPN has on every league, another reason why I prefer yahoo. Thanks for fixing that. :)
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#91 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 3:27 pm

Stix wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Probably some default settings that ESPN has on every league, another reason why I prefer yahoo. Thanks for fixing that. :)

Perhaps, but I am in another 8 team that didn't do that. I think what happened was I set it up as a 10 team league and when we were short members, and I reduced to 8, it didn't change it.
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 502

Post#92 » by dmastro32 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Exactly what I was afraid Dallas was going to do to zeke hopefully they don’t do it the whole year.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#93 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:37 pm

dmastro32 wrote:Exactly what I was afraid Dallas was going to do to zeke hopefully they don’t do it the whole year.

They should have won that game though..offensive PI at the end, a few missed FGs....a missed PAT and lose by 1.

I don't like Dallas but all other things being equal I'd rather they be 1-0 than 0-1 with a close tough loss to a good team when the Chargers play them next week.

How good you think Denver is going to be?
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#94 » by dmastro32 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:28 pm

Thinking Denver will be hovering around 500 really depends on the defense and the oline. Also concerned that 3 of this season top 10 qbs could be in the division. Was really hoping lock would grow but it seems like we’re waiting on a Watson miracle or to suck and get the top qb in the draft.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#95 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:01 am

dmastro32 wrote:Thinking Denver will be hovering around 500 really depends on the defense and the oline. Also concerned that 3 of this season top 10 qbs could be in the division. Was really hoping lock would grow but it seems like we’re waiting on a Watson miracle or to suck and get the top qb in the draft.

Chargers got screwed yesterday, or at least blew that game. 2 tds called back on penalties, one suspect, a FG hits the uprights, and they lose by 3.

At least KC lost.

You guys and the Raiders on top. Should be an interesting division battle. Too bad Cleveland couldn't beat KC last week. They have to play Buffalo and GB too...the rest of the division doesn't. Though GB doesn't look good so far.

We've got a pretty good fantasy game going on here.
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,149

Post#96 » by Slim Charless » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:34 am

bwgood77 wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:Thinking Denver will be hovering around 500 really depends on the defense and the oline. Also concerned that 3 of this season top 10 qbs could be in the division. Was really hoping lock would grow but it seems like we’re waiting on a Watson miracle or to suck and get the top qb in the draft.

Chargers got screwed yesterday, or at least blew that game. 2 tds called back on penalties, one suspect, a FG hits the uprights, and they lose by 3.

At least KC lost.

You guys and the Raiders on top. Should be an interesting division battle. Too bad Cleveland couldn't beat KC last week. They have to play Buffalo and GB too...the rest of the division doesn't. Though GB doesn't look good so far.

That KC game sucked....I really wanted them to draft Swift/Taylor coming out of college if they had to go RB. That, or go defense.

At least they get to rebound with a easy game next week :wink: :wink:
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#97 » by dmastro32 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:41 am

bwgood77 wrote:

At least KC lost.

It was pretty close just missed on 1 or 2 guys to take it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#98 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 am

dmastro32 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

At least KC lost.

Well if Aaron Jones doesn't have a huge game tonight I'm sure you take it.
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#99 » by dmastro32 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:04 am

bwgood77 wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

At least KC lost.

Well if Aaron Jones doesn't have a huge game tonight I'm sure you take it.

Jones gave me a win in another league I was down 29 to start the day
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Post#100 » by matt131 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:42 pm

Quick question for all you fantasy football guys. For my league at work, we only have two bench spots (I hate this, everyone else thinks it's super entertaining). At the moment I have rondale Moore and Darrel Henderson on my bench, and I typically start a WR at flex. However, someone dropped Dionte Johnson since he might not play this week. I'm on the fence about this, but my question is: should I drop Moore for Johnson? I really like the idea of Moore and trust that offense way more, but Johnson is the number 1 in Pittsburgh (but his QB is trash), so I'm torn.

What would you guys do? Non PPR league.

Thanks!

Return to Phoenix Suns