ImageImage

FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,274

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#161 » by WiscoKing13 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 pm

Just got the 10 pack offer. 2 of the 4 options have 1 preseason game in them. The only reason to do is you are out first in line each playoff series to buy individual playoff tickets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Post#162 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:11 am

Got a picture with the trophy today. Cool that they did that for season ticket holders.

It was definitely rushed, but understandable. Trophy room was awesome.

Had the 1st championship trophy, giannis mvps and dpoy, buds coy, horsts eoy, a couple others I didn't have time to get a good look at.
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,271

Post#163 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:07 am

0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Got a picture with the trophy today. Cool that they did that for season ticket holders.

Had the 1st championship trophy, giannis mvps and dpoy, buds coy, horsts eoy, a couple others I didn't have time to get a good look at.

Same. They told me not to touch it. I touched it.

Read on Twitter
Do it for Chuck
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Post#164 » by AussieBuck » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:49 am

jakecronus8 wrote:
0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Got a picture with the trophy today. Cool that they did that for season ticket holders.

Same. They told me not to touch it. I touched it.

Read on Twitter

Me glancing at that pic, "heh weird this is Pat's first shot at a photo with the trophy"
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,212

Post#165 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:49 pm

I never received the presale code, does anyone have it?
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
lessthannick11
Sophomore
And1: 89

Post#166 » by lessthannick11 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:10 pm

Mine was MBUCKS6

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#167 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Thanks that worked
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,478

Post#168 » by neiLz » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:57 pm

ddamn didn't get my presale tix either. not trying to buy a 10 pack lol. just want game 1!
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,008

Post#169 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Yeah, my natural inclination is to bitch (Limited to work hours on a Wednesday, no individual pics allowed if you signed up more than 1 person, didn't point out other trophies so i missed it...) but was really cool and who knows if I will ever get that close again, especially without a glass. Season was so crazy we need to step and a be like OMG there is the trophy!
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#170 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:21 pm

The Bucks organization does a lot of things right. But they also **** up a lot of basic things from a customer/ticket holder standpoint.

A lot of the current account reps are clueless. When I had season tickets my rep was great, personable, big Bucks fan. I mention being a big Bucks fan because you'd think that would be a normal thing for an account exec. A couple months before FiServ opened I wanted to get a tour so I called the Bucks and feigned interest in season tickets. Had a rep take me through. She was mid 20's, just moved here from the East Coast. Didn't know anything about the Bucks. Or Fiserv. It was ridiculous. I've had similar interactions with other reps the last few years. I understand it's an entry level job but at least have reps who pretend to be interested in the team. My old rep is now a VP with another team.
dmb4brian
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#171 » by dmb4brian » Fri Oct 1, 2021 3:11 pm

I had some issues with ticket reps this week as well. They told me fast break presale was next week even though general tickets are on sale now.

I did manage to get an extra pair for the home opener. Not looking to make anything on it, just want to get back what I paid. I was able to get a pair a few rows down later in the presale. Section 221, Row 12, Seats 13 and 14. I paid $403.09 on Ticketmaster after fees and taxes. PM me if you're interested.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Post#172 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Oct 1, 2021 4:52 pm

I've had alot of great reps over the years too. My best ones were when the on floor product was poor, so I think they knew they had to take care of anyone that committed to season tickets. I just felt in general I was given a few perks (i.e. upgrades to courtside, concession money, pregame floor passes, etc). Since the ownership change, new arena, and a whole new batch of fans it is definitely a little different and the by-product of that is more focus on business/luxury holders vs. the common fan in the upper level and even lower level baseline seats probably. My current rep is friendly enough but I wasn't blown away the last season I had tickets. I have the same rep now, so we'll see how things go now that I'm back in.

I didn't drive down for the Trophy deal as work has been busy and didn't know how rushed it would be. It would've been cool to get a picture, but yeah.

Are there any extra events planned for the scrimmage? I was thinking about bringing my kids down, but if it is a scrimmage only not sure that alone would hold their interest long. In the past I know it used to be fairly interactive, but with COVID I'm guessing they're not going to let players have close access to the general public.

I did see the tickets dropped in my account today but I haven't seen anything in regards to benefits this year. Hopefully I have something, haha.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#173 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Oct 1, 2021 5:11 pm

Good point, the tickets sell themselves now. Back in the day they had to scramble to sell tickets and customer service was much better.

On another note, for those who missed out on the presale, tix for the opener went on sale to the public at noon. There are some left, a few lowers and a few more uppers.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,996

Post#174 » by paulpressey25 » Fri Oct 1, 2021 8:32 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:I've had alot of great reps over the years too. My best ones were when the on floor product was poor,

The Championship has been incredible. But what it really did was validate all those many years I was at the BC, with great seats that in some ways were almost "free". And during that time, developed some amazing relationships with a number of you, Larry Harris, media crew, etc. All the great soap operas from 1998-2018. It was beautiful.

And now I've transitioned to the fact we've got 100,000 bandwagon fans in the Deer District, tickets cost 6x and LED frankly just want you to shut up and fork over your cash. But it's ok, because they've delivered the product on the court. These last three seasons have been amazing to watch.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,038

Post#175 » by MVP2110 » Fri Oct 1, 2021 8:44 pm

I remember when I was in high school we were visited by someone who worked in the Bucks Marketing Department and he told us how all the best Marketing, Ticket Reps, and anything in that similar area, how the best people in each of those departments worked for the small markets, the Bucks, the Kings, etc. Because those teams needed the best people to sell every ticket they could whereas teams like the Lakers, Bulls, Celtics basically were bare bones with those departments because they didn't need anyone to sell those tickets, the demand was already so high for them. I feel like that's where the Bucks are at now
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#176 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Oct 1, 2021 9:02 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:I've had alot of great reps over the years too. My best ones were when the on floor product was poor,

The Championship has been incredible. But what it really did was validate all those many years I was at the BC, with great seats that in some ways were almost "free". And during that time, developed some amazing relationships with a number of you, Larry Harris, media crew, etc. All the great soap operas from 1998-2018. It was beautiful.

And now I've transitioned to the fact we've got 100,000 bandwagon fans in the Deer District, tickets cost 6x and LED frankly just want you to shut up and fork over your cash. But it's ok, because they've delivered the product on the court. These last three seasons have been amazing to watch.

Being able to pick up lowers for $25 or less was great. Scalpers outside the BC were practically giving away tickets. Now the service charges are more than that.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,008

Post#177 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Oct 1, 2021 9:10 pm

I will say, as a STH I benefitted greatly from the availability for playoffs at reasonable prices. Turned 3 upper deck tickets to 6 lower bowl strips. Priceless. Also happy with pricing for next year. Had complaints in the past but overall happy considering the crap hand covid dealt them the last 18 months.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#178 » by BradMKE » Thu Oct 7, 2021 8:55 pm

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Post#179 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm

If anybody is interested in Friday's game for $10/ticket, shoot me a DM. Upper level baseline, row 2.

Also have some early regular season games just looking to get paid amount on, $45/ticket.

PM if interested.
vegaspacker
Analyst
And1: 963

Post#180 » by vegaspacker » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Just picked up tickets for me and bro. First time in Fiserv section 118 row 1 seats 3and 4. I hope they are good seats. Is this a good spot?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using RealGM mobile app
I needs shades for this future thing we owning..... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Return to Milwaukee Bucks