ImageImage

Take that Harden!

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

YoungMoney23
Starter
And1: 138

Take that Harden! 

Post#1 » by YoungMoney23 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:31 am

No Championship for the quitter this year, Anyone else hate this super team thing?
A Blog on the unsolved - http://coldcasefiles.wordpress.com/
scionpower
Freshman
And1: 1

Re: Take that Harden! 

Post#2 » by scionpower » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:07 am

Well, at least one of other ex-Rockets (PJ, Cp3, Capela, Beverley) will get their first ring
BallerTalk
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,816

Post#3 » by BallerTalk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:17 am

YoungMoney23 wrote:No Championship for the quitter this year, Anyone else hate this super team thing?

I have no bitterness or resentment at all towards Harden and I don't see why any mature Rockets fan would.
Ultimately he didn't win it all here, but never at any point did I feel like he wasn't all in on trying to bring another championship to the Rockets.

And when most of the league capitulated, he refused to bow down to the Warriors no matter the odds. That's why so many Warriors fans hate him so much.
He will forever have my appreciation for that :nod:

Oh and he routinely kicked the Jazz's asses!!!
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
-
YoungMoney23
Starter
And1: 138

Post#4 » by YoungMoney23 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:58 am

BallerTalk wrote:
YoungMoney23 wrote:No Championship for the quitter this year, Anyone else hate this super team thing?

I have no bitterness or resentment at all towards Harden and I don't see why any mature Rockets fan would.
Ultimately he didn't win it all here, but never at any point did I feel like he wasn't all in on trying to bring another championship to the Rockets.

And when most of the league capitulated, he refused to bow down to the Warriors no matter the odds. That's why so many Warriors fans hate him so much.

Doesn't mean you act unprofessional by showing up to camp out of shape, not even try to make it work and handicap the franchise in getting good value by saying I only want to be traded to one place. Particularly after they literally spent the better part of a decade bending over backwards to make you happy. You wanted Dwight Howard, We got him. Now you don't wanna play with him. You wanted Chris Paul, We gave the Clippers all our depth, After two years he gives up on the idea. He wanted Westbrook, we got him despite everyone knowing it was a bad idea and now we have to tank to keep our draft picks...
A Blog on the unsolved - http://coldcasefiles.wordpress.com/
Ribalding
Analyst
And1: 17

Post#5 » by Ribalding » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:10 pm

YoungMoney23 wrote:
BallerTalk wrote:

Doesn't mean you act unprofessional by showing up to camp out of shape, not even try to make it work and handicap the franchise in getting good value by saying I only want to be traded to one place. Particularly after they literally spent the better part of a decade bending over backwards to make you happy. You wanted Dwight Howard, We got him. Now you don't wanna play with him. You wanted Chris Paul, We gave the Clippers all our depth, After two years he gives up on the idea. He wanted Westbrook, we got him despite everyone knowing it was a bad idea and now we have to tank to keep our draft picks...

You guys are both right.

1. Harden is a POS choker/diva.
2. He routinely punked out the Utah Jazz.

As an old school Rox fan, I think I can confidently say those 2 things cancel each other out.

...and I was supremely pleased to see the Nets eliminated. I won't lie about it.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#6 » by TMU » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:34 pm

I was thrilled that the Nets were eliminated. Also the Lakers, Mavs, and Jazz.

I hope Chris Paul wins a ring.
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,935

Post#7 » by K_chile22 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:10 am

Booo. It sucks the way it ended but James gave us everything he had for his prime years. Just wasn't enough. Didn't necessarily want them to win it all but not celebrating their loss
ken6199
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 18,558

Post#8 » by ken6199 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:38 am

Harden gave best 8 years to Houston going against the odds and never backed down. You can criticize his game, but you cannot criticize his heart in trying to win one for us. Anyone who failed to see that immediately lost respect from me as a Rockets fan.

Yes at the age of 30 he had to make a key career choice, just like Giannis would this year had KD worn a smaller shoe he would most likely be grumpy and looking for a trade. F that loyalty, you know it's all hypothesis and ring thirsty super stars want every opportunity to win and build on their legacies because that's what's most important to them.
RealGM loves you, Melissa.
jalengreen
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,078

Post#9 » by jalengreen » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:06 am

I'm late but I love how many people act like the injury just didn't happen.
BallerTalk
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,816

Post#10 » by BallerTalk » Fri Oct 8, 2021 12:03 am

jalengreen wrote:I'm late but I love how many people act like the injury just didn't happen.

Nah, some people just can't help acting like bitter exes. For them facts are an afterthought.
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
-
panarama
Sixth Man
And1: 59

Post#11 » by panarama » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:40 am

Diva had many boy friends in Houston than true fans.
Now, Harden is getting booed in NYC lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Houston Rockets