Moderator: THE J0KER

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,607

NuggetsWY Retires as RealGM Denver Nuggets Moderator 

Post#1 » by Howard Mass » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:44 am

RealGM Denver Nuggets Users,

I am here to announce the retirement of NuggetsWY as a Moderator on our Denver Nuggets Forum.

For nearly 5 years, NuggetsWY has served this community well.

He is always starting threads, keeping discussion and just being a great guy.

NuggetsWY is stepping back a bit to focus on other things but still plans to be around the Forum often.

The man is among the most-liked behind the scenes with his positive energy and I'll never forget our interview either. Just a great guy.

NuggetsWY is a great guy and want to thank him for his service as a Moderator.

I'd like everyone to join me in doing so.

Thanks!
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,760

Re: NuggetsWY Retires as RealGM Denver Nuggets Moderator 

Post#2 » by TunaFish » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:37 am

Many thanks and please stick around.
Canned in Denver.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:03 pm

TunaFish wrote:Many thanks and please stick around.

I will be here as often as I am able. I've enjoyed being a moderator on one of the more "polite" forums. We have some great people on our board - let's all keep it that way.

Thanks to all for your cooperation and support.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Post#4 » by skywalker33 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:37 pm

As stated, we'd love for you to continue to join us, hope all is well and Go Nuggets !
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:54 pm

skywalker33 wrote:As stated, we'd love for you to continue to join us, hope all is well and Go Nuggets !

:lift: Working on it. Go Nuggets! and watch NuggestWY go too!! :wave:
Maf
Starter
And1: 868

Post#6 » by Maf » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:55 am

Always a great guy. Wish him only the best. Thanks for everything you've done for us and all the luck and health to you and all your family.
"I never played a game sober, unfortunately" - Keon Clark

"I've never drunk alcohol socially. I've never took cocain socially. I've never smoked anything socially. I did all of this... to got **** up!" - Ozzy Osbourne
Manolito
Senior
And1: 389

Post#7 » by Manolito » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:45 am

Thank you for your contribution during these years. DonĀ“t leave the forum right at the time the Nuggets are winning the chip
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#8 » by The Rebel » Wed Nov 3, 2021 3:14 am

Thank you for the years you have put into this board, I hope you are doing better, and one of these days we will all have to get to the game together.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by NuggetsWY » Sat Apr 9, 2022 12:09 am

Time for an update - because I think I'll be at least monitoring the Nuggets board and maybe a couple others. Not sure how much I'll comment.

I have had some quite severe health problems - plenty of them, but thankfully no covid too.
I have quite a bit of pain and no pain medications can do much more than slightly reduce the pain. That leaves me very tired vitually all of the time. It is very difficult for me to focus on any thing for very long. Thus my withdrawal from here.

I'm not really looking for sympathy because I know many suffer more than I do - I just need to learn how to focus better.
I have been able to maintain other portions of my life, relatively effectively. RealGM was one of a few areas where I needed a break.

I appreciate the encouragement I have received and urge you to pay attention to other RealGM posters and encourage them too -- as I said, there are many that are probably in worse shape than I am - and they struggle silently.

In life, I am a minister and as such, have very little privacy regarding my health --- it's like living in a fishbowl - everyone can see me constantly. So I say again, encourage others!
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#10 » by The Rebel » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:44 am

NuggetsWY wrote:Time for an update - because I think I'll be at least monitoring the Nuggets board and maybe a couple others. Not sure how much I'll comment.

I have had some quite severe health problems - plenty of them, but thankfully no covid too.
I have quite a bit of pain and no pain medications can do much more than slightly reduce the pain. That leaves me very tired vitually all of the time. It is very difficult for me to focus on any thing for very long. Thus my withdrawal from here.

I'm not really looking for sympathy because I know many suffer more than I do - I just need to learn how to focus better.
I have been able to maintain other portions of my life, relatively effectively. RealGM was one of a few areas where I needed a break.

I appreciate the encouragement I have received and urge you to pay attention to other RealGM posters and encourage them too -- as I said, there are many that are probably in worse shape than I am - and they struggle silently.

In life, I am a minister and as such, have very little privacy regarding my health --- it's like living in a fishbowl - everyone can see me constantly. So I say again, encourage others!

Good to see you are still around and kicking, sorry the pain has gotten that bad, I was hoping things were getting better lately. HOpe you start posting again.

Return to Denver Nuggets