Karl-Anthony Towns 'Strong Believer In Vaccine', Has No 'Ill Will' Toward Those Who Don't

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Karl-Anthony Towns 'Strong Believer In Vaccine', Has No 'Ill Will' Toward Those Who Don't 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Karl-Anthony Towns lost seven members of his family to COVID-19, including his mother Jacqueline Towns, and was recently asked to share his opinion on vaccines for the novel virus. 

"I'm obviously a strong believer in the vaccine," Towns told NJ.com. "I've been through so much and it would be kind of contradictory to not be on the pro-vaccine side. But what I will say is that I believe in choice and I like to give people their choice and I have no problem with people having their choice."

Towns added that he has not spoken to Kyrie Irving about his vaccination status. 

"I think that's not only a human right, but it's an American right as well.. ... They make their own decisions on their own bodies and their own families. I have no ill will towards that," Towns continued. "The only thing I would say is just don't give me a (expletive) excuse why [you don't get the vaccine]...You don't want to do it, that's your choice."

Via Analis Bailey/USA Today

ishoy123
Starter
And1: 2,620

Re: Karl-Anthony Towns 'Strong Believer In Vaccine', Has No 'Ill Will' Toward Those Who Don't 

Post#2 » by ishoy123 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:26 pm

"Karl-Anthony Towns lost seven members of his family to COVID-19, including his mother Jacqueline Towns"

That's rough :o :o
MitchB3
Starter
And1: 144

Re: Karl-Anthony Towns 'Strong Believer In Vaccine', Has No 'Ill Will' Toward Those Who Don't 

Post#3 » by MitchB3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 am

I get that you lost loved ones to this "virus" but don't act as though people aren't losing their jobs because they don't want a vaccine. The same people who you and others were calling "Heroes" last year are now viewed as being stupid and hateful, for not taking the vaccine.
Z0r
Ballboy
And1: 9

Post#4 » by Z0r » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:59 am

MitchB3 wrote:I get that you lost loved ones to this "virus" but don't act as though people aren't losing their jobs because they don't want a vaccine. The same people who you and others were calling "Heroes" last year are now viewed as being stupid and hateful, for not taking the vaccine.

"I get that 7 of your loved ones died but think about money!"

Get lost.

Return to Wiretap Discussion