FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,373

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#181 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:11 pm

Still tickets available for the home opener (from the Bucks). Not surprising with the cheapest lower going for $190 + $32,81 fees (behind the basket) and the cheapest upper at $159 + $27.86 in fees (also behind the basket. You can get them a little cheaper resale (STH selling).
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
BigDan245
Starter
And1: 2,252

Post#182 » by BigDan245 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:20 pm

I'm going to be in Milwaukee for a few days and was wondering the mask/vaccine policy...The website is sort of all over the place and it's hard to tell if masks are mandatory or not. Thanks.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#183 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 pm

BigDan245 wrote:I'm going to be in Milwaukee for a few days and was wondering the mask/vaccine policy...The website is sort of all over the place and it's hard to tell if masks are mandatory or not. Thanks.

Neither are mandatory at Bucks games and there are no city requirements for either. Some businesses may have them.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,947

Post#184 » by soxperry » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:25 pm

BradMKE wrote:Giveaways announced:

https://www.nba.com/bucks/giveaways

They are giving away a piece of the championship court??

Id like some specifics on that one.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#185 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Read on Twitter

This makes absolutely no sense at all

How do they expect everyone to get in their seat in 45 minutes?

I plan on lining up at 430, but there will be fans who paid for tickets and tried to get in that won't be able to see the ring ceremony.

Poor planning
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#186 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Read on Twitter
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,024

Post#187 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Read on Twitter

If only it paid for more patrols to make sure the car doesn't get stolen.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,035

Post#188 » by paulpressey25 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Quoting this post from the other thread

FrieAaron wrote:Good Lord, the service fees for ticketmaster are out of control. Since I missed the finals live, though it would be cool to go to the ring ceremony. Bought 3 tickets for 166 dollars each. Service fees were 100 dollars total.

This is a global issue, not just for Fiserv. But yes, It is hard to understand how a company like Amazon can run one of the most complex consumer websites in the world, and deliver a bag of Starburst to your home for $4.49, yet Ticketmaster is allowed to absolutely ransack the consumer.

The website and programming plus fair profit does not cost $25 to $50 a ticket.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM

Post#189 » by EastSideBucksFan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:04 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:Quoting this post from the other thread

FrieAaron wrote:Good Lord, the service fees for ticketmaster are out of control. Since I missed the finals live, though it would be cool to go to the ring ceremony. Bought 3 tickets for 166 dollars each. Service fees were 100 dollars total.

This is a global issue, not just for Fiserv. But yes, It is hard to understand how a company like Amazon can run one of the most complex consumer websites in the world, and deliver a bag of Starburst to your home for $4.49, yet Ticketmaster is allowed to absolutely ransack the consumer.

The website and programming plus fair profit does not cost $25 to $50 a ticket.

It's the NBA and the Bucks

Not sure what other teams fees are, but it's not *just* ticketmaster

I bought $120 Foo Fighters tickets at Summerfest this year and paid $9 in TM service fees

That same $120 ticket to tomorrow nights game has around $40 in service fees

The service fees kick back directly to the franchise from what I've heard
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,035

Post#190 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:07 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:I bought $120 Foo Fighters tickets at Summerfest this year and paid $9 in TM service fees

That's really sad. Someone should ask Alex Lasry about that practice.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#191 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm

The Brewers are hig too although I haven't compared. I just randomly checked a few tickets for tomorrow night. It looks like resale ticket fees are around 19% and Standard tickets have a 13.25% fee. Ridiculous
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,013

Post#192 » by ReasonablySober » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:I bought $120 Foo Fighters tickets at Summerfest this year and paid $9 in TM service fees

That's really sad. Someone should ask Alex Lasry about that practice.

This summer I bought five tickets to a Twins game. Each ticket was $89 face. With taxes and fees they ended up being $129 a pop.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,024

Post#193 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Speaking of not enjoying TM. Anyone have an issue where tickets are in your TM account by not the Bucks app? Any remedy? Bought a couple extra to random games and dont want to lose track in February since they are not in my bucks wallet
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#194 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:32 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Speaking of not enjoying TM. Anyone have an issue where tickets are in your TM account by not the Bucks app? Any remedy? Bought a couple extra to random games and dont want to lose track in February since they are not in my bucks wallet

Yup has happened several times. And my ticket for tomorrow night shows up in my Bucks account but I can't view the barcode. It's fine on the Ticketmaster app and my Apple wallet.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#195 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:56 pm

Changes this season

Mitchell & Ness Store at Fiserv Forum: New to Fiserv Forum this season is the Mitchell & Ness Store located on the northeast corner of the main concourse, featuring brand new Bucks Mitchell & Ness gear. The store, which is the largest Mitchell & Ness location in any arena or stadium, will carry a wide variety of Bucks hats, tees, jerseys, shorts and much more. It will mark its grand opening on Tuesday.

50/50 Raffle Returns: The Bucks Foundation 50/50 raffle, presented by Sky High Marketing, is back for the 2021-22 season. Fans can purchase their raffle tickets from sellers throughout Fiserv Forum during all Bucks games, with half the proceeds of each raffle going to the Bucks Foundation.

Tanduay Rum Bar: New to Fiserv Forum for the 2021-22 season is the Tanduay Rum bar located on the southeast corner of the main concourse. As part of the Bucks’ partnership with Tanduay, the Philippines-based company will begin distributing its world-renowned rum at its new bar, throughout the arena and in the surrounding Deer District.

Jack Daniel’s: In addition to the Jack Daniel’s bar located on the upper concourse of Fiserv Forum, fans can expect a new Jack Daniel’s inspired menu and "ready to drink" specialty Jack Daniel’s beverages at the Panorama Club concession stand.

Klement’s Sausage Rotation: The Southside Market Test Kitchen, located on the upper concourse, will feature a rotation of four specialty hot dogs and sausages courtesy of Klement’s Sausage throughout the 2021-22 season. Curated by Hardiman in conjunction with Klement’s Sausage, the first product in rotation will be The Pico Brat, which consists of a Klement’s Cheddar Bratwurst, queso blanco cheese sauce, pico de gallo and crispy onions on a sausage roll. The Pico Brat will be available in the Southside Market Test Kitchen for the first 11 Bucks home games.

Draft Beer Returns: All anchor bars and the BMO Club will once again feature a full array of domestic and craft beer options.

Local Small Business Highlighted in Premium Spaces: Throughout the season, local small business will be featured in premium spaces across Fiserv Forum. These businesses include Signature Sweets Bakery, Lush Popcorn, Confectionately Yours, Fortunuts Gourmet Nuts, Bunny’s Bites, Lumpia City, A Goodman’s Desserts, MKE Chip Company and Pacific Lush Shrimp.

Hennessy Bar: Coming to Fiserv Forum later this season will be the all new Hennessy Bar located on the northwest corner of the main concourse. Hennessy cocktails crafted just for Bucks fans will be available here and throughout the arena.

Fiserv Clover Integration: To enhance the fan experience, Fiserv Forum will continue to leverage Clover technology from Fiserv throughout the arena to enable a completely contactless food and beverage experience. From ordering through fulfillment and pickup, each step of the concessions process has been reconfigured to minimize contact, reduce lines, optimize efficiency and enable fans to spend more time enjoying the game. Introduced for the first time during the 2021 NBA Playoffs, this contactless food and beverage experience was able to reduce fulfillment times and drive record-high adoption of mobile ordering and self-service kiosk use during the NBA Finals.

Johnson Controls: The Bucks and Fiserv Forum continue to work extensively with Johnson Controls to enhance the health and safety for fans and staff. Fiserv Forum has become better equipped to provide clean air through disinfection, improved ventilation and increased filtration thanks to the utilization of Johnson Controls’ state-of-the-art OpenBlue Healthy Buildings solutions.

SC Johnson: At the end of last season, the Bucks and SC Johnson announced a new sustainability and recycling program that will be implemented for the 2021-22 season. Fans can now take part in this program by recycling their co-branded Bucks and SC
Johnson PET cups in special SC Johnson recycle bins located throughout Fiserv Forum. After the cups are recycled at Fiserv Forum, they’ll be turned into SC Johnson Scrubbing Bubbles bottles, eliminating more than a million pieces of plastic from the waste stream during the 2021-22 season.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,048

Post#196 » by MVP2110 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:42 pm

So is like nobody allowed into the Deer District before 5? My group was planning on hanging out down there for a few hours before heading into the arena
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Post#197 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:18 pm

STH, the loyalty program dropped today. Ticket member swap won't be available for a few weeks yet. Sure its not a coincidence since historically early season week night games are a weak sell, unless marquee matchup. I'm already struggling to get face for some of those early match-ups, even weekend.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,949

Post#198 » by BUCKnation » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:26 am

Europeans would be rioting if they had a look at our ticket prices and then burn down the ticketmaster offices once they found out about the fees
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM

Post#199 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:33 pm

MVP2110 wrote:So is like nobody allowed into the Deer District before 5? My group was planning on hanging out down there for a few hours before heading into the arena

What an unbelievable waste of an opportunity

Bucks could've just had the plaza open and rocking at 2-3pm, open up the Pro Shop and let fans in the arena at 4pm

Instead, we will all be lining up outside the plaza and racing to get to our seats somehow

What time is everyone planning on lining up?

I'm going to head to the plaza at 4pm

Hoping someone realizes how bad of a decision this is and just decides to start letting people in
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#200 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:37 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
MVP2110 wrote:So is like nobody allowed into the Deer District before 5? My group was planning on hanging out down there for a few hours before heading into the arena

What an unbelievable waste of an opportunity

Bucks could've just had the plaza open and rocking at 2-3pm, open up the Pro Shop and let fans in the arena at 4pm

Instead, we will all be lining up outside the plaza and racing to get to our seats somehow

What time is everyone planning on lining up?

I'm going to head to the plaza at 4pm

Hoping someone realizes how bad of a decision this is and just decides to start letting people in

The lack of foresight with this organization shocks me sometimes. It's an outside venue, why does it have to "open"? Let people show up whenever they want during the day. And while the FF can't be open all day it certainly can/should be open earlier.

Instead it's going to be a massive cluster ****.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks