ImageImageImageImageImage

Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 - K>J>G Wins Championship

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,750

Re: Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 

Post#421 » by ROballer » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:33 am

tugs wrote:
ROballer wrote:My mother can do that in 38 mins.

Sengun>>>>
We'll draw the line at the end of the season after he gets unleashed. Not everyone's lucky to play for a **** franchise that starts 3 C's in 2021.
Gatdamn I was surprised with that. Laurie, Mobley, and Allen?! Dang it's like the All Star Game when CWebb, KG, and Timmy manned the front court. Tbh I think it will be sustainable

Wut? I think you missed a "not" somewhere around there.

They gave up 132 **** points to a Memphis team who isn't even that great offensively.
Are you joking? It's a **** circus show on the court.

The Cavs are literally filled with guards and bigs. They'll like my fantasy team. :lol: :lol:
They have no wings.
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#422 » by ROballer » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:37 am

tugs wrote:
ROballer wrote:And **** you tugs.

You stole 7-8 assists from Giddey today with your **** scrubs.

Dort and Bazley need to kiss their parents feet for their genetics. These are truck drivers all day long if they weren't tall, what a disgrace for the basketball game to have the two of them making millions and being absolutely RIDICULOUSLY bad.
Dude, better pray my guys deliver so Giddey can give you a **** of assists

Yeah, yeah. I'll pray you get your **** points.
You sure as hell not getting em from Quickley. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna pick up a big fat ass ban shortly, I have a few Knicks fans to bait on the GB. The biggest morons on this site by far, I had an argument with them on the rookie thread last year.

They basically wet their beds after a few good games and I was playing the General God telling them to calm the **** up.
This is a microwave tunnel visioned scrub who had no competition for minutes during a stretch last year.
He's a maximum 15 mpg to DNP guy in the playoffs for any team that wants to go somewhere.

He's absolutely nothing special or something to be excited about. How's that working out now after the Knicks filled their roster with guards?

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,923

Post#423 » by tugs » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:47 am

ROballer wrote:
tugs wrote:
ROballer wrote:My mother can do that in 38 mins.

Sengun>>>>
We'll draw the line at the end of the season after he gets unleashed. Not everyone's lucky to play for a **** franchise that starts 3 C's in 2021.
Gatdamn I was surprised with that. Laurie, Mobley, and Allen?! Dang it's like the All Star Game when CWebb, KG, and Timmy manned the front court. Tbh I think it will be sustainable

Wut? I think you missed a "not" somewhere around there.

They gave up 132 **** points to a Memphis team who isn't even that great offensively.
Are you joking? It's a **** circus show on the court.

The Cavs are literally filled with guards and bigs. They'll like my fantasy team.
They have no wings.
I missed the context

But then again, I think this lineup will stick. I want to for the lols
tugs
RealGM

Post#424 » by tugs » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:51 am

ROballer wrote:
tugs wrote:
ROballer wrote:And **** you tugs.

You stole 7-8 assists from Giddey today with your **** scrubs.

Dort and Bazley need to kiss their parents feet for their genetics. These are truck drivers all day long if they weren't tall, what a disgrace for the basketball game to have the two of them making millions and being absolutely RIDICULOUSLY bad.
Dude, better pray my guys deliver so Giddey can give you a **** of assists

Yeah, yeah. I'll pray you get your **** points.
You sure as hell not getting em from Quickley.

I'm gonna pick up a big fat ass ban shortly, I have a few Knicks fans to bait on the GB. The biggest morons on this site by far, I had an argument with them on the rookie thread last year.

They basically wet their beds after a few good games and I was playing the General God telling them to calm the **** up.
This is a microwave tunnel visioned scrub who had no competition for minutes during a stretch last year.
He's a maximum 15 mpg to DNP guy in the playoffs for any team that wants to go somewhere.

He's absolutely nothing special or something to be excited about. How's that working out now after the Knicks filled their roster with guards?
Haha you're not lying. Was hoping for a Maxey explosion but damn, Knicks front office signed guards that can contribute

If Rose and Burks clocked less than 25mins in an OT game, it's not looking good for Quickley
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,472

Post#425 » by Mamba Mentality » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:50 am

Tyler Herro breakout season is here. This is why I traded for the man.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#426 » by ROballer » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:02 am

Mamba Mentality wrote:Tyler Herro breakout season is here. This is why I traded for the man.

What was the trade again? IIRC KJG used to own him.

Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#427 » by Mamba Mentality » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:28 pm

It was a mid or late first rounder if I'm not mistaken. Don't remember what that pick turned into.
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 868

Post#428 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:59 pm

I traded Tyler Herro and a 2020 1st round pick #10 (via ROballer) to Mamba Mentality for his 2020 first round pick and 2021 2nd round pick.

Mamba's pick turned into #4 which I used to draft Killian Hayes.
I also later traded Klay Thompson to Mamba for the #10 again and selected Aleksej Pokusevski.
The 2021 2nd round pick, became #22 in our last draft, which I packaged with my #24 to TylersLakers for a future 2022 2nd.
ROBaller traded his 2020 first round pick (which ended up as #10) to me for Jeff Teague.

Jeff Teague, Tyler Herro and Klay Thompson turned into Killian Hayes, Aleksej Pokusevski and a future 2nd.

So yeah.... not the best trade return for me.
Optms
RealGM
And1: 16,954

Post#429 » by Optms » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:33 am

I appreciate teams not playing my lotto picks to help the tank. Its a full team effort.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#430 » by ROballer » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:44 am

I get to play you only once you ****. :lol: :lol: Where's the parity?

I got a few of those myself. KJ Martin, Paul Reed and Thaddeus Young(!!!) are out of the rotation.
Pop's gone full (Please Use More Appropriate Word). He's getting traded, I know that. Phoenix and Miami are pushing hard apparently.
But it's frustrating until it happens.

tugs
RealGM

Post#431 » by tugs » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:29 am

Yo, if coach designs a game winning play for you, you're a big deal

Hope this doesn't jinx him but man, Duarte is being fed
ROballer
General Manager

Post#432 » by ROballer » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:45 am

He's gonna come back to earth when Levert and Warren are back.

He's playing way to many minutes now compared to his value. Yeah, he's NBA ready and good, but he chucked the hell out of the ball in the last two games with little results.

I liked him more in the Summer League and in college, where he was a swiss army knife type of guy. If you're gonna chuck and not add anything else than he's a great fit to your team. :)

tugs
RealGM

Post#433 » by tugs » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:28 am

That's the hope. Less touches would mean he'd be back to his Swiss army knife ways

And holy shiz Bazley has been annoying to own. When rookies are playing better than you while getting less usage, you have no business making plays, let alone touching the ball. And Dort just became a poor man's Davion Mitchell without the defense but more chucking
ROballer
General Manager

Post#434 » by ROballer » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:38 am

What a **** thrilling first week. Ty made a deal with the devil to snap his losing streak against me. :lol: :lol:

Ended up losing by 1 block.
But had so many decisions and bad luck that could've swayed the result. First of all it should've been a tie, Paul Reed clearly had one good block taken away today. **** bastards.

I also streamed McGee and Dieng like crazy and they got me 0 blocks, and I was ready to add Jordan today(had 3 blocks) but changed my mind and got Nwaba instead.
Also I had Porter Jr. benched in two days because it was close in turnovers but changed my mind. Mofo had 19 turnovers by himself this week.

And Drummond was pulled out of tonight's game out of the sudden and Noel didn't play at all.

It's crazy man, all these scenarios. :lol: :lol: You couldn't help yourself but laugh it out in the end.
I'm content with my totals and performance though, I don't think I've ever won the shortened week 1.

ROballer
General Manager

Post#435 » by ROballer » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 am

tugs wrote:
And holy shiz Bazley has been annoying to own. When rookies are playing better than you while getting less usage, you have no business making plays, let alone touching the ball. And Dort just became a poor man's Davion Mitchell without the defense but more chucking

You like Giddey in your league tugzer? :P
Now this is a swiss army knife. The world was built on the backs of these guys, not the **** bitches who get 18-2-2-0-0 and 40% FG and have morons salivate about them because of the points.

Also Sengun is clearly Sabonis with defensive stats. He's clearly the best fantasy rookie big man in existance.
Mobley will always be better and more impactful overall in real life because of his defense, but we're talking about fantasy here.

Sengun is playing half his minutes right now and he's helding his own in all cats except for points(which I punt anyway). I repeat, while playing half his minutes.

As soon as the bufoon of a coach shuts down the Theis experiment(a **** scrub), this kid will be talk of the whole fantasy world.

tugs
RealGM

Post#436 » by tugs » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:11 am

Don't wanna comment, don't wanna jinx

Also, way to hype Joe and bench him, Doc. Smh. And why is Matisse glued to the bench? Weird rotation

And oh, set your lineups. I ain't taking a win from an inactive GM
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#437 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:01 pm

ROballer wrote:
tugs wrote:

Now this is a swiss army knife. The world was built on the backs of these guys, not the **** bitches who get 18-2-2-0-0 and 40% FG and have morons salivate about them because of the points.

Also Sengun is clearly Sabonis with defensive stats. He's clearly the best fantasy rookie big man in existance.
Mobley will always be better and more impactful overall in real life because of his defense, but we're talking about fantasy here.

Sengun is playing half his minutes right now and he's helding his own in all cats except for points(which I punt anyway). I repeat, while playing half his minutes.

As soon as the bufoon of a coach shuts down the Theis experiment(a **** scrub), this kid will be talk of the whole fantasy world.

I'll trade you Theis if you want full ownership of that frontcourt.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#438 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Only a week into the season and Beal and Brown are already missing games. Different year, same **** story.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#439 » by ROballer » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:
ROballer wrote:
tugs wrote:

I'll trade you Theis if you want full ownership of that frontcourt.

I'll pass. Theis is actually getting all the chances in the world but is underperforming badly. Both statistical wise and advanced, the Rockets are playing much better with Sengun instead of him even though he's only 19.

It's only a matter of time before he loses his starting spot.
And I have 10-11 bigs. :lol:

Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#440 » by Mamba Mentality » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:48 am

Mobley is even better than advertised. Hell of a prediction Ro.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers