ImageImage

The Finals Game 6: We are the Champions my friend(s)!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Re: The Finals Game 6: We are the Champions my friend(s)! 

Post#1901 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:04 am

1st loss....still the champs
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#1902 » by paulpressey25 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:27 am

old skool wrote:
We know that a lot of the fans joined the bandwagon recently. Lots of wintry nights in the BC with swaths of empty seats over the years. Lots of nights when the screams over t-shirt tosses drowned out the reaction to anything happening on the court.

I contemplate often the fan composition at games over the past 8-months. It is fantastic to get so much support for the team, so much gear worn everywhere, and to see statewide interest back after a 30-year absence.

At the same time, I realize that quite possibly only 3% of the fans at any given game now have any clue who Ruben Patterson or Epke Udoh were.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,480

Post#1903 » by old skool » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:50 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
old skool wrote:
We know that a lot of the fans joined the bandwagon recently. Lots of wintry nights in the BC with swaths of empty seats over the years. Lots of nights when the screams over t-shirt tosses drowned out the reaction to anything happening on the court.

I contemplate often the fan composition at games over the past 8-months. It is fantastic to get so much support for the team, so much gear worn everywhere, and to see statewide interest back after a 30-year absence.

At the same time, I realize that quite possibly only 3% of the fans at any given game now have any clue who Ruben Patterson or Epke Udoh were.

Real Bucks fans are trying to forget Ruben and Epke.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,634

Post#1904 » by emunney » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Many of us can't even spell Ekpe.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,558

Post#1905 » by Ron Swanson » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:13 pm

You're not a real one if you don't remember Marcus Haislip and David Noel.
emunney
RealGM

Post#1906 » by emunney » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:23 pm

If you never got into an argument with Freeway over whether to draft Nazr Mohammed or Paul Pierce, you might be a bandwagoner.
ReddoverKobe
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,888

Post#1907 » by ReddoverKobe » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:42 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
old skool wrote:

Who could forget the Kobe stopper!
emunney
RealGM

Post#1908 » by emunney » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm

FREEWAY: <confused, extremely fraught voice> You don't like NAZR???
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#1909 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 pm

Enjoying the Nets struggles, and that of the Lakers. Would help validate the fact that those two weren't juggernaut teams, deprived of the inevitable title only due to "injuries"
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
ClassicJack
Lead Assistant
And1: 965

Post#1910 » by ClassicJack » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:51 pm

ClassicJack wrote:Got my merch like 2 weeks ago after waiting a month and today I got an email from Bucks pro shop telling me my order has been delayed due to items not being available. Weird.

So I just got the exact same order delivered again from Bucks Pro Shop. Don't know if I should go thru the hassle of returning it or just giving the duplicates away as Christmas presents.
F*** Marc Davis, f*** Tim Donaghy and f*** David Stern as a staff, record label and as a mothaf**kin crew......and if you wanna be down with Stern then F*** YOU TOO!!! Stu Jackson f*** you too.....all you mothaf**kas F*** YOU TOO!!!!
emunney
RealGM

Post#1911 » by emunney » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:46 pm

ClassicJack wrote:
ClassicJack wrote:Got my merch like 2 weeks ago after waiting a month and today I got an email from Bucks pro shop telling me my order has been delayed due to items not being available. Weird.

So I just got the exact same order delivered again from Bucks Pro Shop. Don't know if I should go thru the hassle of returning it or just giving the duplicates away as Christmas presents.

That is too good. I just left messages at all the offices for the company who runs the online store (Legends Global Merchandise). Fully expect them to tell me the same thing the Bucks Pro Shop has told me so far (absolutely nothing).
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,372

Post#1912 » by trwi7 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:26 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
old skool wrote:

I'd hate to be the poor bastard who goes to a Bucks game and sits by Nowak that says they have no idea who Ruben Patterson is.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
ClassicJack
Lead Assistant
And1: 965

Post#1913 » by ClassicJack » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:03 am

emunney wrote:
ClassicJack wrote:

That is too good. I just left messages at all the offices for the company who runs the online store (Legends Global Merchandise). Fully expect them to tell me the same thing the Bucks Pro Shop has told me so far (absolutely nothing).

That sucks, man. I don't know if you have an account with them or just ordered as a guest but I originally ordered as a guest because I didn't remember my password and finally reset the password after waiting about a month for the first order and somehow the guest order linked to my actual account and it got delivered about a week later.
F*** Marc Davis, f*** Tim Donaghy and f*** David Stern as a staff, record label and as a mothaf**kin crew......and if you wanna be down with Stern then F*** YOU TOO!!! Stu Jackson f*** you too.....all you mothaf**kas F*** YOU TOO!!!!
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,924

Post#1914 » by Jez2983 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:51 am

My 'Earned' shirt may have disappeared into an ocean. I've been too busy to chase it up with other stuff, so next week I may have a go...
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Post#1915 » by AussieBuck » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:07 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
old skool wrote:

I'd still take Udoh as 4th big on the team. :D
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
ridetheskies
Sophomore
And1: 263

Post#1916 » by ridetheskies » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:41 pm

#FreeMBBOT
#FreeSneaky_Pete
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,972

Post#1917 » by drew881 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:55 pm

Not sure if this article has been posted yet. First page of ESPN NBA page about us becoming a dynasty:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32473440/why-giannis-antetokounmpo-milwaukee-bucks-believe-the-nba-next-great-dynasty

Since returning from Tokyo, Middleton and Holiday have forged an even tighter bond.

Giannis on Khris and Jrue:
"Oh yeah, [their relationship], it's grown a lot," Antetokounmpo said on Zoom after the first preseason game. "They sit next to each other in the locker room now. Yeah, they go out to dinners. Dates and stuff."
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#1918 » by H2tObes » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:45 pm

ridetheskies wrote:

Crazy how much better the Bucks are at marketing compared to the Kohl days
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,902

Post#1919 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:07 pm

old skool wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:
old skool wrote:

Real Bucks fans are trying to forget Ruben and Epke.

Ruben, never Ekpe.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,489

Post#1920 » by Profound23 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:09 pm

My son and I received our Championship hoodies just like the ones worn at the ring ceremony.

Very comfortable and warm. Very happy with the purchase.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks