ImageImageImageImageImage

Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 - K>J>G Wins Championship

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,742

Re: Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 

Post#441 » by ROballer » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:45 am

Man, you're becoming more annoying than that Lakersgm dude. :lol: :lol: Where is he now with that Boucher scrub?

Why are you **** bragging once in a blue moon?

You seen me come here the last game when he had 10/8/1 in a boat load of minutes bitching he's a bust? Or when he shot 3/10?

What prediction are you even talking about?
He's getting everything handed to him without the need of earning **** unlike others, good for him. Sengun is still going to be the better fantasy player and you can cry about it when we get there.

Oh, and Scottie Barnes comes to play every single night. Glad you passed on him, you'd be huffing and puffing 3-4 times a week and not just once like you do with Mobley. :D
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
insfo
General Manager
And1: 10,874

Post#442 » by insfo » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:47 am

Trade to announce with RO

Steven Adams & Josh Hart
For
Jalen McDaniels & James Wiseman

Ty, can you please do the add/drops, as I don’t want to drop a player. Wiseman goes to my IL.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#443 » by ROballer » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:53 am

First of all let us all wish a **** you Steve Kerr.

This clueless **** is ruining lives. Look, I get Jordan Poole. But when you're playing Damion **** Lee over a lottery pick in Moody just because he's married to Curry's sister you deserve to be hit by a truck.

I'm never ever owning a young player from the Warriors as long as this clown is the head coach.

And confirmed.

ROballer
General Manager

Post#444 » by ROballer » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:14 pm

Can we have the rosters updated?

Thanks.

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,182

Post#445 » by Mamba Mentality » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:33 pm

ROballer wrote:Man, you're becoming more annoying than that Lakersgm dude. :lol: :lol: Where is he now with that Boucher scrub?

Why are you **** bragging once in a blue moon?

You seen me come here the last game when he had 10/8/1 in a boat load of minutes bitching he's a bust? Or when he shot 3/10?

What prediction are you even talking about?
He's getting everything handed to him without the need of earning **** unlike others, good for him. Sengun is still going to be the better fantasy player and you can cry about it when we get there.

Oh, and Scottie Barnes comes to play every single night. Glad you passed on him, you'd be huffing and puffing 3-4 times a week and not just once like you do with Mobley. :D

“He’s going to be a damn good basketball player in this league,” James said of Mobley following the Lakers’ 113-101 win.

Keep the hot takes coming…
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 868

Post#446 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:38 pm

ROballer wrote:Can we have the rosters updated?

Thanks.

Done.
ImageImage
ROballer
General Manager

Post#447 » by ROballer » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:43 pm

And who the **** said he's not going to be?

Where did I ever said that? Are you kidding me right now?

I said thanks for passing or Barnes. Barnes is going to be Giannis lite, Mobley Davis lite, Sengun a hybrid between Sabonis/Jokic with defensive stats. Talking strictly stats production(fantasy), not real life impact, value, etc. I don't give a **** about that, this is a fantasy basketball league. When/if we'll add advanced stats at some point, we'll adjust our point of view. For now it's raw stats and that's it.

I'd rather have Giannis and the hybrid, thank you very much. Doesn't mean I don't like or want Davis. I just want the other ones more.

What are you smoking again? Sengun is averaging 15.5 ppg 7.7 rpg 4.5 apg 4.6 ste 1.1 blks per 36, while not even being able to speak english and being a full year younger than Mobley.
You act like I'm speaking about a random ass 25 year old rookie scrub.

I don't give a rats ass about anchoring a defense and being impactful like the bozos on the GB are bragging about.

This is fantasy basketball. You give me the stats and that's that. The best indicator of future success is per minute production. Look at Robert Williams for example and Holmes in the past. The minutes will come eventually.

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,923

Post#448 » by tugs » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:18 am

ROballer wrote:First of all let us all wish a **** you Steve Kerr.

This clueless **** is ruining lives. Look, I get Jordan Poole. But when you're playing Damion **** Lee over a lottery pick in Moody just because he's married to Curry's sister you deserve to be hit by a truck.

I'm never ever owning a young player from the Warriors as long as this clown is the head coach.

And confirmed.
This says a lot how much insfo is risking it all when the previous GM doesn't think his players will perform. At least for now

Also, loving the banter and trash talk about the rookies. Been a while since we had a crop of rookies that are capable of contributing right off the bat. To date, stats and eye tests really favor Barnes. Kid is hella freakish with good fundamentals and high IQ. Imagine a bit of Duncan/KG footwork and midrange, LeBron's vision, and Giannis' athleticism all in his rookie year. Yes a bit of a stretch but can't deny he has all the tools.

Suggs, Mobley, Duarte, all low key but effective. Not gonna touch Green since that's expected from him given the opportunities and personnel of that team. Sengun though, showing flashes whenever given the chance.

Murphy III, I was expecting more
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,182

Post#449 » by Mamba Mentality » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:23 am

The man said the Cavs bigs were gonna be "irrelevant as ****". :lol:

Mobley is putting up numbers while being much of an afterthought in that Cavs offense. Just imagine when the Cavs actually start running some plays for him...he's gonna be the best player in this draft. Not taking anything away from Scottie Barnes he has looked like a stud in his own right too, but big men that can do it all are hard to come by.
insfo
General Manager
And1: 10,874

Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 

Post#450 » by insfo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:41 am

tugs wrote:
ROballer wrote:First of all let us all wish a **** you Steve Kerr.

And confirmed.
This says a lot how much insfo is risking it all when the previous GM doesn't think his players will perform. At least for now

Also, loving the banter and trash talk about the rookies. Been a while since we had a crop of rookies that are capable of contributing right off the bat. To date, stats and eye tests really favor Barnes. Kid is hella freakish with good fundamentals and high IQ. Imagine a bit of Duncan/KG footwork and midrange, LeBron's vision, and Giannis' athleticism all in his rookie year. Yes a bit of a stretch but can't deny he has all the tools.

Suggs, Mobley, Duarte, all low key but effective. Not gonna touch Green since that's expected from him given the opportunities and personnel of that team. Sengun though, showing flashes whenever given the chance.

Murphy III, I was expecting more

Yeah, got bent over the barrel on that one, not sure what I was thinking .. I swear RO knows when I'm half asleep and starts making trade offers :evil:. I haven't owned a Warrior other than Curry in any of my leagues, so this is a new experience. Plus I was going for the Memphis Tigers combo, so maybe it works out in a couple of years.

Suggs showing some life lately, so that's a positive! Murph will come around ... hoping for a Saddiq Bey like trajectory next year.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#451 » by ROballer » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:20 am

Mamba Mentality wrote:The man said the Cavs bigs were gonna be "irrelevant as ****".

Mobley is putting up numbers while being much of an afterthought in that Cavs offense. Just imagine when the Cavs actually start running some plays for him...he's gonna be the best player in this draft. Not taking anything away from Scottie Barnes he has looked like a stud in his own right too, but big men that can do it all are hard to come by.

Get the **** out of here with your scrub. :) :)

Putting up 2/4 tonight, bust written all over him.

Are we going to do this all year or will you shut the **** up about it? Funny thing is that you're saying the same thing, you didn't even used the full quote for your point to get across better.

I said they're gonna be irrelevant as **** because of Sexton/Garland who are two chucking bozos(as in, not featured in the offense, the thing you said). Not because they suck.
It's been 7 games, it's irrelevant you blowing your wad after every good game....if they still won't feature him and goes 2/4 the next game. He had 3 stinkers in the last 4 games but you only talk about the game he played against us, acting up like what I said was a travesty. Gimme a break.

Point is I never ever said he's a bad player or he's not good as you seem to try to portray here.

Barnes been killing it every game, should I write a post about it daily? I've been doing it once thanking the guys who passed on him and that's it.

ROballer
General Manager

Post#452 » by ROballer » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:49 am

Also why are we bitching again?
If you got Davis and me Giannis, then we both should be content and shut it.

The Cade Bustingham, Jalen Sucks and Jalen
Sh★t owners should be the ones mad.

ROballer
General Manager

Post#453 » by ROballer » Mon Nov 1, 2021 5:05 am

So I managed to lose again this week by a single block. :lol: :lol:

And it was exactly the same as the last week, 39 vs 40. This **** can't be real life.

They stole 2 of my blocks today, Holmes clearly blocked WCS one time(people are outraged on the comment section on Yahoo). Saw the game, clear as **** block, just because the ball hit the rim doesn't mean it's not a block you pansies.

And Porter Jr. blocked Lebron on that play with under 2 mins left. I busted my nut thinking we're tied but they didn't give him a block because again, the ball grazed the rim.

tugs
RealGM

Post#454 » by tugs » Mon Nov 1, 2021 5:57 am

Difference of 1 REB and 3 ASTS wow why didn't I bother checking the blurb for Rozier's availability

Serves me right for being cocky to start the week
ROballer
General Manager

Post#455 » by ROballer » Mon Nov 1, 2021 7:09 am

I have the most blocks in the league through 2 weeks but lost the blocks category twice. :lol: :lol:
Insane.

ROballer
General Manager

Post#456 » by ROballer » Mon Nov 1, 2021 7:00 pm

So I not only lost two times in a row in identical fashion....it appears Scottie Barnes has a similar injury as THT(thumb).
The saying lightning doesn't strike twice is apparently not working for me.

I'm on my way of giving up on life, this **** is a never ending debacle. I had my IL full since the start of the season.

Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 868

Post#457 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Mon Nov 1, 2021 7:17 pm

You might as well drop Wall.

(says the guy who's still holding on to Bagley)
tugs
RealGM

Post#458 » by tugs » Wed Nov 3, 2021 4:53 am

The LeBron James - Christian Wood trade proving to be a fair deal
moonpie
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#459 » by moonpie » Wed Nov 3, 2021 7:36 pm

Is it me or are there a lot of players entering health/safety protocols right now WTF
ROballer
General Manager

Post#460 » by ROballer » Wed Nov 3, 2021 8:40 pm

I have my IL full, you can have em all thanks.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers