Nòmades D'en Ricky. The Grey Havens.

Moderator: ijspeelman

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Re: Nòmades Clecaus. I Am The Bone Of My Sword 

Post#61 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:36 am

He has been fundational to win DEN.

Even better: he has been invested, focused and showing the right attitude all the games, no matter if he played more or less minutes or if he made better or worse numbers.
At Media Day, Kevin Amor roughly wrote:We all know this team had problems last season and at times I was one of those problems.
My goal for this season is just to be a positive force every minute I spend with the team
A man of his word.

-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#62 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 am

-Do you see that blondie chick at the 2nd row?
Just ask her to drink something after the game.
She's safe. I knew her before I got married.
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#63 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:09 am

Nòmades Clecaus Troll Nomenclator

Image-RRubio. RR. The Golden Boy. Bricky Rubio.
Image-Kevin Amor. Amor. Doctor Amor.
Image-Bobobo-bo-bo. Afro Samurai. (Anime characters) HombreCangrejo (Crab-man from My Name Is Earl)
Image-EDavis
Image-Kokoro. Isaac De Mi Kokoro (Kokoro means Heart in Japanese)
Image-Sextonto (Dumb Sex). Sex T
Image-Mueble. (Furniture. Big and Strong)
Image-Garlandas (Nestling, Fledling). Gar L
Image-Mari Karmen. Laurita.
Image-La Mar. (The Sea)
Image-Tacko.
Image-Ce Dios. (Da God)
Image-TweddleDean.
Image-TweddleDylan.
Image-Kevin Pescados. (Fishes... Panga is a fish specie)
Image-Valentino.
Image-Rembrandt.

Those without red translations I guess they are self-explanatory... in case of doubt just ask.
toooskies
Analyst
And1: 1,603

Post#64 » by toooskies » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:50 am

I rarely know what to say in response to your posts, but I appreciate you for making them.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#65 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:56 am

Gratitude. I appreciate you for telling me.

You could just go for something you think I'd rarely know what to say in response and see what happens from there.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus. La Mar Stevens Is Everything What Is Good In This World. 

Post#66 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:58 am

La Mar Stevens: Man Of The Game.

Not even close.

I have a new personal favorite player to root for.

Thank you CleCaus for so much.

I owe it to you.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#67 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Nov 2, 2021 12:20 am

Laurita Mari Karmen is showing off at Ohio.
He is blessed with some (modest) talent, genetically gifted with a big, flexible and über-athletic body, FIBA fundamentals, not a prodigious creativity but an over-average IQ and, on top of all that he has a sweet wrist from deep...

Problem: What I saw of his hustle and toughness at CHI was perfectly comparable to a fluffy Teddy-bear. He was a machine of conceding paint spots and rebounds to the opponents just for free.
But, of course... those were tanking-ball years for Bulls and nobody cared. So he didn't either.

Here, he is competing for the Ws. He feels J.B. trusts him. He understands what game is needed from him (maybe for the 1st time since he came to NBA).

He has been increasedly aggressive and intense both ends so far.
Let's see if he can sustain this versión of The Gloomy Suomi Bear during the whole season.Image
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#68 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Nov 4, 2021 12:18 am

The Health and Safety Protocols + Kokoro's harmstring puts TweedleDean and TweedleDylan under the focus vs. Trail Blazers.

TweedleDean had a rough start: neither he nor his teammates knew what the hell was going on forcing J.B. to call an early Time Out.
He defended tough at least and didn't force shots. Later on the game, he got better. Still some position hesitations but he's not the only one and this is still Late Pre Season.

TweedleDylan jumped into court with RR at command and he proved to be sweet-handed. He was active and focused at defense as well.

ImageImage

Second half hasn't been so nice but the same as the rest of the team... they helped to hold the ground and take the W.

Considering all, it has been good news: we could have some bench depth, apparently.

When everybody gets available to play, J.B. might consider to expand the rotation: the Tweedle Bros look raw but ready to help the team nonetheless.

Also, #FreeTheSea.
Jorgeglez7
Sophomore
And1: 92

Post#69 » by Jorgeglez7 » Thu Nov 4, 2021 1:38 pm

I really LOVE you. Followed you around PHO, MIN and UTA forums and u are the BEST. I'm sorry that this Cavs forum is this dead. How could be LeBron not bringing fans here??
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#70 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Nov 4, 2021 1:47 pm

Mmmh...

A bit excessive but gratitude.

Why you should sorry? None of your deed.

I have no complaints about this Forum... there are teams summoning more users and/or more active and others less but all of them are valuable the same.

I'm enjoying watching the games and that's an enormous improvement over last season.
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,351

Post#71 » by JonFromVA » Thu Nov 4, 2021 6:18 pm

Jorgeglez7 wrote:I really LOVE you. Followed you around PHO, MIN and UTA forums and u are the BEST. I'm sorry that this Cavs forum is this dead. How could be LeBron not bringing fans here??

This forum is less dead than it's been in the past ... but like a number of the team forums on RealGM their strength tends to vary with the strength of dedicated team forums at other sites and of course that new age stuff like reddit/twitter/facebook/etc.
Jorgeglez7
Sophomore
And1: 92

Post#72 » by Jorgeglez7 » Thu Nov 4, 2021 10:24 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Jorgeglez7 wrote:I really LOVE you. Followed you around PHO, MIN and UTA forums and u are the BEST. I'm sorry that this Cavs forum is this dead. How could be LeBron not bringing fans here??

This forum is less dead than it's been in the past ... but like a number of the team forums on RealGM their strength tends to vary with the strength of dedicated team forums at other sites and of course that new age stuff like reddit/twitter/facebook/etc.

For me is actually something nice. It's true that I CAME here following Ricky Rubio but I'm kind of enjoying the atmosphere and the way you all post. IS kind of a little cosy and cute family
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#73 » by JonFromVA » Thu Nov 4, 2021 10:41 pm

Jorgeglez7 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:

For me is actually something nice. It's true that I CAME here following Ricky Rubio but I'm kind of enjoying the atmosphere and the way you all post. IS kind of a little cosy and cute family

Great to hear.

jbk1234 deserves a lot of credit for resolving a long-running problem a few months back.
sisibilio
Head Coach
And1: 1,043

Post#74 » by sisibilio » Sat Nov 6, 2021 9:33 am

JonFromVA wrote:

What's the dedicated cavs forum of reference?

BTW Critical contribution by Lamar with the Jedi defense to secure the victory over the Raptors. :D
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN

Wembanyama was created to end all LeBron vs Jordan debates
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus. La Mar Deserves An Extension 

Post#75 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Nov 6, 2021 12:03 pm

Mmmh...
I'm envisioning a Florentinian unfinished highway that drives nowhere.

But whatever...

Main point here is games being funny, people having some (yet to confirm) expectatives to be a good team, players trusting each others and building a healthy locker room, Ws being even slightly ahead of Ls and hopefully La Mar playing more minutes.

Also Tacko.
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#76 » by JonFromVA » Sat Nov 6, 2021 3:35 pm

sisibilio wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:

What's the dedicated cavs forum of reference?

BTW Critical contribution by Lamar with the Jedi defense to secure the victory over the Raptors. :D

I don't want to bother looking up the RealGM rule on this, but It's not generally considered good form to plug another forum; but a simple Google search should find you the most popular forums for any team.
JonFromVA
RealGM

Re: Nòmades Clecaus. La Mar Deserves An Extension 

Post#77 » by JonFromVA » Mon Nov 8, 2021 5:19 am

Title change time? Can't wait. lol
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus. La Mar And RRubio --- Centerpieces Of The Cavaliers Rebuild? 

Post#78 » by El Hespiritu » Mon Nov 8, 2021 8:17 am

La Mar and Ricky Rubio combined to drop 39 points in a Win at The Madison Square Garden.
We've seen History, here...
Read on Twitter
JonFromVA
RealGM

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: La Mar And RRubio -- Centerpieces Of The Cavaliers Rebuild? 

Post#79 » by JonFromVA » Mon Nov 8, 2021 3:21 pm

I wonder if they ice bathed Ricky in the locker-room after this one like they did to Darius after the Raptors win or if they decided to respect his age, lol.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: La Mar And RRubio -- Centerpieces Of The Cavaliers Rebuild? 

Post#80 » by El Hespiritu » Mon Nov 8, 2021 4:59 pm

Read on Twitter

Addendum: I told you I wasn't bandwagoning CleCaus last year.
So I missed this... I just knew today:
When I fall in love for a player first sight... I usually know what I'm doing.
I might not know why but I often know what.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers