Game 9 vs New York 7pm

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Topofthekey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,883

Re: Game 9 vs New York 7pm 

Post#21 » by Topofthekey » Thu Nov 4, 2021 2:56 pm

Wizop wrote:can we put trading Turner to bed?

Sent from my phone.

When they're playing well is when their trade value is usually at the highest, though
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,063

Post#22 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Nov 4, 2021 4:25 pm

Topofthekey wrote:Goga was super active on defense, awesome

Agreed. He was rotating, and switching on most everything, while still able to get back. He showed some solid mobility as if he was a PF instead of a center. It was great to see.
Tom White
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#23 » by Tom White » Thu Nov 4, 2021 4:40 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:

Agreed. He was rotating, and switching on most everything, while still able to get back. He showed some solid mobility as if he was a PF instead of a center. It was great to see.

I wonder if the coaches have told him something like "We're not going to play you so hard you have to crawl to the sidelines, so just give us everything you have while you're on the court. We'll rest you when you get tired, and you will earn more playing time with more effort."
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#24 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Nov 4, 2021 5:05 pm

Tom White wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

I wonder if the coaches have told him something like "We're not going to play you so hard you have to crawl to the sidelines, so just give us everything you have while you're on the court. We'll rest you when you get tired, and you will earn more playing time with more effort."

Good question. Another thing I’ve noticed since Levert’s return is more substitution. Instead of seeing a guy play 9 minutes straight in the first, we’re seeing more of 4.5minute runs, with getting rest in the middle. It just seems like guys are better rested and playing with more force and energy when they’re on the court.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#25 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Nov 4, 2021 5:24 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Return to Indiana Pacers