Read on Twitter
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,125

Re: Game 9 - Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs 

Post#2 » by Dadouv47 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 12:44 am

I was really high on Maledon but he sucks right now :(

Glad Poku is having a lot of minutes even if he's struggling as well.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 2:07 am

Bazley was really awful in that Clippers game but had a few solid showings since.

And JRE has become someone who looks like he might be a decent rotation guy, the trade was an overpay but if you're getting that at pick 32 I'm not complaining.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
retrobro90
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 911

Post#4 » by retrobro90 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 2:20 am

bondom34 wrote:Bazley was really awful in that Clippers game but had a few solid showings since.

And JRE has become someone who looks like he might be a decent rotation guy, the trade was an overpay but if you're getting that at pick 32 I'm not complaining.

Really liked his processing speed tonight. Didn't feel incredibly rushed and showed good patience especially late when he made that drop off to Kenrich at the rim. He's still our squad's best athlete too which is not saying a lot.
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder

Post#5 » by Dadouv47 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 3:07 am

We didn't pay Muscala to give us Wins :D

Glad JRE is playing better. Poku improving too (not so hard :D)

No idea how we won with SGA & GIddey struggling so much.
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder

Post#6 » by Dadouv47 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 3:25 am

Not really happy about being 3-6 but at least that stupid "9-73" Thunder team is...over!?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#7 » by bondom34 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 4:07 am

Dadouv47 wrote:Not really happy about being 3-6 but at least that stupid "9-73" Thunder team is...over!?

Ultimately its a lottery, and with flattened odds the top 1-3/4 aren't very different. They're not good enough to be much further than that, and even then it comes down more to chance than almost anything.

And the wins are coming while seeing almost all the minutes from guys who are super young and part of what they have going forward. The options seem mainly to be either those guys play well and they win some games, or they don't and keep losing, but you've found out you have nothing to build on anyway.

The fact they're playing pretty well is darn encouraging, wins shouldn't be seen as a negative so much as a "doesn't matter if they win or lose" IMO. Just go for the ride for a few seasons without stress.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder

Post#8 » by Dadouv47 » Mon Nov 8, 2021 10:34 am

bondom34 wrote:
Dadouv47 wrote:Not really happy about being 3-6 but at least that stupid "9-73" Thunder team is...over!?

Ultimately its a lottery, and with flattened odds the top 1-3/4 aren't very different. They're not good enough to be much further than that, and even then it comes down more to chance than almost anything.

And the wins are coming while seeing almost all the minutes from guys who are super young and part of what they have going forward. The options seem mainly to be either those guys play well and they win some games, or they don't and keep losing, but you've found out you have nothing to build on anyway.

The fact they're playing pretty well is darn encouraging, wins shouldn't be seen as a negative so much as a "doesn't matter if they win or lose" IMO. Just go for the ride for a few seasons without stress.

oh I agree. We are so bad that I still think we end up with a bottom 3 record easily...that's why I wanted us to beat the Clippers :(

Not sure we are playing well though, at least not yesterday :)
namlede
Sophomore
And1: 114

Post#9 » by namlede » Mon Nov 8, 2021 7:17 pm

Josh looked off all game, it looked they were taking away the paint and all passing lanes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder