ImageImage

FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,934

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#221 » by soxperry » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Really wish they would roll out the Ticket Bank. These early games have kinda been a tough sell.

If you mean the member ticket exchange, yeah, im very frustrated with that as well. These are the games we need to be returning. The option to return tix popped up but you still cant add tix. I emailed my rep and he said it isnt live yet and that they would return my tickets to me. I told him i would not prefer that since i feel like i got good value for them but he said they are doing it anyway and that it should go live in the next 24-48, or longer.

Fun.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Post#222 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:41 pm

soxperry wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Really wish they would roll out the Ticket Bank. These early games have kinda been a tough sell.

If you mean the member ticket exchange, yeah, im very frustrated with that as well. These are the games we need to be returning. The option to return tix popped up but you still cant add tix. I emailed my rep and he said it isnt live yet and that they would return my tickets to me. I told him i would not prefer that since i feel like i got good value for them but he said they are doing it anyway and that it should go live in the next 24-48, or longer.

Fun.

Yes, exactly. I have a hard time believing its not rolled out by design as they know they will get alot of early game returns. I'm somewhat surprised even the weekend games aren't holding value.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,934

Post#223 » by soxperry » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:43 pm

Well, it's live. Sort of. The only inventory for most games seems to be the same $304 seats (each) in the lower bowl. Given that season tickets were said to be sold out, i'm wondering if the only seats that are eligible for member ticket swap is the ones that were reserved for season seats and someone just cancelled their plan. what a mess.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#224 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:40 am

soxperry wrote:Well, it's live. Sort of. The only inventory for most games seems to be the same $304 seats (each) in the lower bowl. Given that season tickets were said to be sold out, i'm wondering if the only seats that are eligible for member ticket swap is the ones that were reserved for season seats and someone just cancelled their plan. what a mess.

Noticed same thing. There is like no inventory to spend the credit on, haha. Sigh. And its weird b/c they're advertising $21 seat deals for tomorrow and have different promotions for other games so there has to be some blocks of tickets available. Weird deal. Mine wasn't working on app either, just the desktop account manager.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#225 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Nov 6, 2021 12:23 pm

Oh man, anybody having buyer's remorse on season tickets? Haha! I'm really struggling to get anything close to paid value on these tickets. If they don't make Finals again I kind of wonder if alot of people dump tickets and just buy off secondary market. Hopefully if play picks up, interest will also pick up after new year.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#226 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:42 pm

Oh man, Bucks selling 2 tickets for $22 for some upcoming games...
THE DINJ
Starter
And1: 121

Post#227 » by THE DINJ » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:36 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Oh man, Bucks selling 2 tickets for $22 for some upcoming games...

Yikes. With inflation, that's cheaper than $10 Pepsi Bonus Month tickets back in ~2002.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,105

Post#228 » by skones » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Oh man, Bucks selling 2 tickets for $22 for some upcoming games...

$55 for the lower level package. That's a steal. I'd be all over that if I didn't have soccer.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#229 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Yeah I'm snapping up some tix. Even with the high fees there are bargains to be had.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,018

Post#230 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:06 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Oh man, anybody having buyer's remorse on season tickets? Haha! I'm really struggling to get anything close to paid value on these tickets. If they don't make Finals again I kind of wonder if alot of people dump tickets and just buy off secondary market. Hopefully if play picks up, interest will also pick up after new year.

Im playing with house money and was treated very fairly last playoffs so I have no issues being in red this season. If they make the finals (or even ECF), you won't regret your tickets.

However, I will make a business decision next year as I will be traveling more for work and harder to justify going to a game with a toddler at home when I'm not traveling.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#231 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:12 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Oh man, anybody having buyer's remorse on season tickets? Haha! I'm really struggling to get anything close to paid value on these tickets. If they don't make Finals again I kind of wonder if alot of people dump tickets and just buy off secondary market. Hopefully if play picks up, interest will also pick up after new year.

Im playing with house money and was treated very fairly last playoffs so I have no issues being in red this season. If they make the finals (or even ECF), you won't regret your tickets.

However, I will make a business decision next year as I will be traveling more for work and harder to justify going to a game with a toddler at home when I'm not traveling.

Same here. I had quite a bit built up from previous years that my "Bucks Account" will be green into the playoffs. Next year is TBD though depending on how playoffs tickets go and just overall if I'm better off buying off secondary vs having tickets. Opening night paid off as my seats were going for 50-60% more than my price. I'm losing probably 30% though on some these early games I'm banking. We'll see.

Anybody pick up the Game 6 commemorative ticket yet? Worth it? I may try to go to Thunder or Magic game just to pick that up.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#232 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:39 pm

THE DINJ wrote:

Yikes. With inflation, that's cheaper than $10 Pepsi Bonus Month tickets back in ~2002.

Haha, right?! Starting to see more and more people on ticket sites saying they aren't going to renew b/c there is little demand for tickets and many STH are taking it on the chin so far.
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,478

Post#233 » by neiLz » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:48 pm

I am not a season ticket holder and looking at the resale market, things are really cheap. I'm looking at lower level behind bucks bench. I can get basically 2 tickets resale for almost less than the price of 1 ticket from bucks.com which is face value.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,018

Post#234 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:48 pm

Has there been any update on the south side of the arena? I believe the north side is moving along with the Marriott and other office space? Unfortunately, I think Punch Bowl Social is coming back instead of something new.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#235 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:55 pm

Punch Bowl is planning to come back. There is a dispute about all of the fixtures and equipment inside.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#236 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:52 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Has there been any update on the south side of the arena? I believe the north side is moving along with the Marriott and other office space? Unfortunately, I think Punch Bowl Social is coming back instead of something new.

I'm starting to migrate more to the west side the last few games. In the BC days, I'd always hit up like the Brathouse or Turners; then once Fiserv opened just been going to the Deer District. However lately been into MKE Brewing up around 8th and Highland, and now there is a Central Waters spot up there too I guess. I'm a big Central Waters guy and stop at their central WI location when I get that way.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#237 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!
packer396
Sophomore
And1: 150

Post#238 » by packer396 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:21 pm

I just saw some stuff on twitter about the floor giveaway Saturday night. I swore I read on here that it was a "replica" floor rather than the actual thing. Can anyone offer any insight to this?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#239 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:33 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!

I've traded in quite a few games as I'm likely getting more value than what secondary market is commanding. But I'm still taking a 15-30% hit returning them depending on if weekend vs weekend night game.

I feel the selection has gotten much better since they first opened it the exchange up. The only downside is its dynamic pricing. So adding tickets for like Nets vs a game like the Pistons is gonna cost you much more.

Its still a good program. I got into lower level corner for under $100/ticket for an upcoming week night game, so thats cool....until they offer some promo haha.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#240 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:34 pm

packer396 wrote:I just saw some stuff on twitter about the floor giveaway Saturday night. I swore I read on here that it was a "replica" floor rather than the actual thing. Can anyone offer any insight to this?

I thought the same. Everything I'm seeing now is authentic. Good promo to have for a game vs Magic. I wish I would jumped on the guaranteed giveaway loyalty option in hindsight.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks