ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 13 Thread - Kings (5-7) @ Thunder (4-6)

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,158

Re: Game 13 Thread - Kings (5-7) @ Thunder (4-6) 

Post#21 » by Tracymcgoaty » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 am

blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:That the best play you guys could come up with? Fox dribbling for 20 seconds just to lose it?

Welcome to basketball hell sir.

If you ever need a lol, hang with us.

You guys got talent. Like some really good pieces. Coach needs to go yesterday. No idea how Walton is still coaching.
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,232

Post#22 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:35 am

Tracymcgoaty wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:That the best play you guys could come up with? Fox dribbling for 20 seconds just to lose it?
May I introduce you to our world class coach. One Mr. Luke Walton!

Him still having a job proves that vivek only cares about money.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using RealGM mobile app

Oh yeah Walton is hot garbage...No idea why he's stlll around. I remember you guys played really well when Joerger was coach. Why tf was he let go? Clashed with vivek?

Yeah there was a game in Minny if I recall he threw in the towel. That seemed to bring thoughts out public for the first time. He vocalized his thoughts too much probably. I don't think he was a Bagley guy...started getting annoyed...

Think he was too old school for our guys.
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#23 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:36 am

Tracymcgoaty wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

You guys got talent. Like some really good pieces. Coach needs to go yesterday. No idea how Walton is still coaching.

We've got a couple of decent prospects on rookie deals. A max player that looks like he may not be a max guy. One positive value vet in Barnes?

Nah, we just are not handcuffed with bad cap too bad. Could be worse. But we hardly have anything.
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM

Post#24 » by Tracymcgoaty » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:37 am

blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:May I introduce you to our world class coach. One Mr. Luke Walton!

Him still having a job proves that vivek only cares about money.

Oh yeah Walton is hot garbage...No idea why he's stlll around. I remember you guys played really well when Joerger was coach. Why tf was he let go? Clashed with vivek?

Yeah there was a game in Minny if I recall he threw in the towel. That seemed to bring thoughts out public for the first time. He vocalized his thoughts too much probably. I don't think he was a Bagley guy...started getting annoyed...

Thats too bad because i remember you guys played good. Luke cant keep coaching though he'll kill the talent. I've seen him do it at LA he's not good at maximizing a teams talent. Nor is he good at motivating or much of anything.
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#25 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:39 am

Tracymcgoaty wrote:
blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:

Thats too bad because i remember you guys played good. Luke cant keep coaching though he'll kill the talent. I've seen him do it at LA he's not good at maximizing a teams talent. Nor is he good at motivating or much of anything.

I'm the only guy who wants Gentry to take over now. But I'd like him to step in. Let McNair figure out his next move in the summer. One fear is Gentry will do just well enough to get extended. I get that.
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM

Post#26 » by Tracymcgoaty » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:39 am

blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

We've got a couple of decent prospects on rookie deals. A max player that looks like he may not be a max guy. One positive value vet in Barnes?

Nah, we just are not handcuffed with bad cap too bad. Could be worse. But we hardly have anything.

Whats the deal with Vivek anyway? Does the guy even care about the direction of the franchise?
Raul
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#27 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:41 am

Tracymcgoaty wrote:
blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:

Whats the deal with Vivek anyway? Does the guy even care about the direction of the franchise?

Both he & his son are meddling. Supposedly it has improved. It very well could have. But with so many disasters in the past, it's like prove it man. And the consensus here is he's too cheap to let McNair get a new coach.

He's a nice guy as far as PR for the community though. Saved the team, but I don't think anyone has faith in him to make a good basketball decision. Hopefully he picked a decent guy in Monte and let's him do his job.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,520

Post#28 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:41 am

blind prophet wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

I'm the only guy who wants Gentry to take over now. But I'd like him to step in. Let McNair figure out his next move in the summer. One fear is Gentry will do just well enough to get extended. I get that.
Listen I prefer Christie over Gentry. But I'd still 1000% be in favor of firing Walton and letting gentry take over.

Is Adelman interested in coming back? I'd take 75 year old Adelman over this trash

SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#29 » by SacKingZZZ » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:52 am

So how's Walton working out for ya Monte?
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#30 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:55 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:So how's Walton working out for ya Monte?

Where you been OG?

If we go 0-4 on this trip.....And Walton is still around, it has to be about the money.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#31 » by SacKingZZZ » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:07 am

blind prophet wrote:

Where you been OG?

If we go 0-4 on this trip.....And Walton is still around, it has to be about the money.

Waiting to see if they are finally going to clean up the last bit of mess after they let Vlade go. There is no reason to even count on anything you see with this team right now. This is just one long drawn out transition period that's going to end where it was always going to end.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,520

Post#32 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:31 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

Where you been OG?

Waiting to see if they are finally going to clean up the last bit of mess after they let Vlade go. There is no reason to even count on anything you see with this team right now. This is just one long drawn out transition period that's going to end where it was always going to end.
I'm holding a sliver of hope this game was the nail in the coffin.

kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Post#33 » by kalenclayton » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:20 am

Apathy has hit me. I only feel the desire to come here and see you guys talk it out. The T&T board is still fun. I’m just checked out of Kings basketball. I didn’t realize how little I cared until today. I hope my feelings change, but Kings basketball is terrible.

Return to Sacramento Kings