F- Wood
F- Tate
G- Porter
G- Green

Reserves: Martin/Augustin/Nwaba/Brooks
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Re: Game 12: Phoenix Suns (8-3) @ Houston Rockets (1-11) l Sunday l 5:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#2 » by Bogyo » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:53 pm

Let's keep this streak going.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,489

Re: Game 12: Phoenix Suns (8-3) @ Houston Rockets (1-11) l Sunday l 5:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#3 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:11 am

I'm taking few weeks off from social media & realgm which is basically the same thing. My depression gets worse when I use it often. I hope the Suns continue this winning streak if not wish no serious injuries on our team as Ayton should come back fully healthy soon. Anyways, I'll see you all next month more healthy and focused. Take care fellas.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,501

Post#4 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:13 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:I'm taking few weeks off from social media & realgm which is basically the same thing. My depression gets worse when I use it often. I hope the Suns continue this winning streak if not wish no serious injuries on our team as Ayton should come back fully healthy soon. Anyways, I'll see you all next month more healthy and focused. Take care fellas.

Be safe! :D
Take care man.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,489

Post#5 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:35 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:I'm taking few weeks off from social media & realgm which is basically the same thing. My depression gets worse when I use it often. I hope the Suns continue this winning streak if not wish no serious injuries on our team as Ayton should come back fully healthy soon. Anyways, I'll see you all next month more healthy and focused. Take care fellas.

Take care man.

Thanks! Likewise my friend.
Iceman36
Sophomore
And1: 301

Post#6 » by Iceman36 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:37 am

I wish you all the best. Come back stronger!
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#7 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Kellan Olson (@KellanOlson) Tweeted:
Deandre Ayton (right leg contusion) is listed as doubtful again for the Suns ahead of tomorrow's game in Houston.

Abdel Nader is a new addition with left knee soreness and is questionable.
Read on Twitter
?s=20

Is anyone else curious as to the true severity of Aytons' contusion? Could it be worse than originally thought?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,483

Post#8 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:

Take care man.

Get some R&R SRB4G.

GoK....maybe you can start game threads. If you spend as much time on them as most of your posts, they would be killer!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#9 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:Kellan Olson (@KellanOlson) Tweeted:
Deandre Ayton (right leg contusion) is listed as doubtful again for the Suns ahead of tomorrow's game in Houston.

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Is anyone else curious as to the true severity of Aytons' contusion? Could it be worse than originally thought?

They never tell us too much. I'm just glad we have depth.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#10 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:26 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

Take care man.

Get some R&R SRB4G.

GoK....maybe you can start game threads. If you spend as much time on them as most of your posts, they would be killer!

Yeah..............

I'm just not tech/ computer savvy to properly do that yet. The majority of my posts still coming from my old Galaxy S8 which sometimes glitches. Appreciate the encouragement. But for now that's best left in more experienced hands to maintain proper quality. :wink:
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,943

Post#11 » by ducler » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Read on Twitter
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#12 » by lilfishi22 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:29 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Who knows. The difference between extreme caution and more serious than we thought is the same for us not in-the-know since it still means he's out for a while.

Good thing is we've played well without him so far and hopefully he picked up a few things watching from the sidelines.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#13 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:23 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Who knows. The difference between extreme caution and more serious than we thought is the same for us not in-the-know since it still means he's out for a while.

Good thing is we've played well without him so far and hopefully he picked up a few things watching from the sidelines.

Read on Twitter
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#14 » by lilfishi22 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:49 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Read on Twitter

Good to see he's out there warming up.

My point was more about the Suns front office being secretive about injury severity. Like with Nader last season, we thought it was the old knee soreness in late March then a month later, he has knee surgery which puts him on the bench until the NBA Finals. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayton were to be out a lot longer but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he was out a handful of games and returns looking great. Suns front office is a little frustrating in that regard, you just don't know whether a player has a serious injury or not unless they just come out and say it bluntly like they did with Dario but I think that was probably obvious with the way he went down.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#15 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:57 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Who knows. The difference between extreme caution and more serious than we thought is the same for us not in-the-know since it still means he's out for a while.

Read on Twitter

My point was more about the Suns front office being secretive about injury severity. Like with Nader last season, we thought it was the old knee soreness in late March then a month later, he has knee surgery which puts him on the bench until the NBA Finals. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayton were to be out a lot longer but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he was out a handful of games and returns looking great. Suns front office is a little frustrating in that regard, you just don't know whether a player has a serious injury or not unless they just come out and say it bluntly like they did with Dario but I think that was probably obvious with the way he went down.

I think a lot of teams don't say much but it's also hard to know how a particular injury is impacting someone. Perhaps a leg contusion on a smaller lighter guy that looks the same on x ray or whatever doesn't bother him nearly as much because he doesn't put as much weight on it.

But when he has to not do any conditioning for a couple weeks because of a leg injury, as this tweet says, the key coming back will make sure he has the right conditioning. They might keep him out even if he feels better a little bit longer just so he can work on conditioning because playing in full speed games suddenly after a few weeks off can probably be challenging, particularly for bigger guys. Since we are playing well it shouldn't be a big deal. We might be able to exploit the TWolves tomorrow by playing Frank a lot to force Towns to try and guard on the perimeter, though he will be hard to stop offensively regardless..McGee might do ok, but I'm sure Ayton in a first game back without having played and being quite in game shape would have problems too...same with facing KP when we play Dallas.

They could try to ease him in a little bit but that doesn't seem to be what they usually do.
Barkley6
Veteran
And1: 2,406

Post#16 » by Barkley6 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:01 am

Anyone have a good Suns commentary stream? I've tried about 10 and they are all Rockets broadcasts.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#17 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:03 am

bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I think a lot of teams don't say much but it's also hard to know how a particular injury is impacting someone. Perhaps a leg contusion on a smaller lighter guy that looks the same on x ray or whatever doesn't bother him nearly as much because he doesn't put as much weight on it.

But when he has to not do any conditioning for a couple weeks because of a leg injury, as this tweet says, the key coming back will make sure he has the right conditioning. They might keep him out even if he feels better a little bit longer just so he can work on conditioning because playing in full speed games suddenly after a few weeks off can probably be challenging, particularly for bigger guys. Since we are playing well it shouldn't be a big deal. We might be able to exploit the TWolves tomorrow by playing Frank a lot to force Towns to try and guard on the perimeter, though he will be hard to stop offensively regardless..McGee might do ok, but I'm sure Ayton in a first game back without having played and being quite in game shape would have problems too...same with facing KP when we play Dallas.

They could try to ease him in a little bit but that doesn't seem to be what they usually do.

They will probably have him on a short leash in terms of minutes and how he looks out there conditioning wise when he's back. With how well Frank's played, there isn't much urgency to bring him back in the fold.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#18 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:05 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Good to see he's out there warming up.

They will probably have him on a short leash in terms of minutes and how he looks out there conditioning wise when he's back. With how well Frank's played, there isn't much urgency to bring him back in the fold.

Yeah, none of those wins came against offensively gifted bigs like Towns and KP though. Probably most not even as good as Wood, though we should be able to handle Houston.
Jdiddy701
RealGM
And1: 6,542

Post#19 » by Jdiddy701 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:18 am

Suns are just playing on another level now. You just love to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus_H_Macy
Rookie
And1: 1,074

Post#20 » by Jesus_H_Macy » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:26 am

Booker looks aggressive+decisive tonight, that’s a deadly combo for his opponent. Love the energy and rhythm from the team so far

Return to Phoenix Suns