ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 14 Thread - Kings (5-8) @ Pistons (3-9)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Game 14 Thread - Kings (5-8) @ Pistons (3-9) 

Post#1 » by ducler » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:35 pm

Read on Twitter
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,568

Re: Game 14 Thread - Kings (5-8) @ Pistons (3-9) 

Post#2 » by LightTheBeam » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:48 am

It was predictable the kings would come out strong tonight. Pistons are trash and kings fans can never get nice things

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using RealGM mobile app
sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#3 » by sacking123 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:54 am

RipPizzaGuy wrote:It was predictable the kings would come out strong tonight. Pistons are trash and kings fans can never get nice things

Pretty much. I mean the Pistons shot 4 airballs in a row at one stage. Does anyone know how hard that is?

Anyway, I'm guessing they put Bagley out there to show Detroit something. That didn't go well though.

What I did like was Metu was shooting in a rhythm early on. I don't mind if they miss, but I hate when players are giving up open shots.
It was annoying earlier in the season when Hali was doing it, Harkless would do it and Fox now does it.
Hali didn't in this game and the coaching staff need to stay on his case, they go under the screen, you're shooting the 3.

The rebounding was yet another frustrating thing to watch in this game. It's the only thing the Kings have been consistent in this season.
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,568

Post#4 » by LightTheBeam » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:43 pm

simonbampfield wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:It was predictable the kings would come out strong tonight. Pistons are trash and kings fans can never get nice things

Pretty much. I mean the Pistons shot 4 airballs in a row at one stage. Does anyone know how hard that is?

Anyway, I'm guessing they put Bagley out there to show Detroit something. That didn't go well though.

What I did like was Metu was shooting in a rhythm early on. I don't mind if they miss, but I hate when players are giving up open shots.
It was annoying earlier in the season when Hali was doing it, Harkless would do it and Fox now does it.
Hali didn't in this game and the coaching staff need to stay on his case, they go under the screen, you're shooting the 3.

The rebounding was yet another frustrating thing to watch in this game. It's the only thing the Kings have been consistent in this season.

I am a Metu fan. 16/10 and he plays tough. I didn't know why he was out of the rotation to start the season, hes clearly better than Harkless.

Return to Sacramento Kings