ImageImageImage

Game 14: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder 11/15 Monday 8PM USA Eastern time (Tuesday 16/11 9AM - Perth Time)

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,444

Re: Game 14: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder 11/15 Monday 8PM USA Eastern time (Tuesday 16/11 9AM - Perth Time) 

Post#361 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:05 am

Some of yall really overreacted about Yurt7, man.

Sure he didn't play well but come on. He needs reps to get used to NBA speed, I don't expect any young 7 footer to feel conferrable from the start.

Game against Pelicans at home I want to to see him and KZ eat some minutes.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
greg4012
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,801

Re: Game 14: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder 11/15 Monday 8PM USA Eastern time (Tuesday 16/11 9AM - Perth Time) 

Post#362 » by greg4012 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:04 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Some of yall really overreacted about Yurt7, man.

Sure he didn't play well but come on. He needs reps to get used to NBA speed, I don't expect any young 7 footer to feel conferrable from the start.

Game against Pelicans at home I want to to see him and KZ eat some minutes.

Agreed--it's clear he got thrown off rhythm early and stayed a little lost. Literally the only way to get past that is to work through it with some experience.

We've seen a short stint that was very promising and a short stint where he looked completely lost. I hope we can keep finding opportunities to get him experience, and maybe even some 3-point looks.

Those minutes might just be available given how long Morris is seemingly out for. Really unbelievable how that **** played out.

Return to Miami Heat