ImageImageImage

Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Omicron & Delta Variants)

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Tyakack
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,264

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#801 » by Tyakack » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:18 pm

Here's a fact nobody can argue with. Fact, we all die. Nothing will prevent that from happening, it's life. People die from all kinds of things every day. Not just covid. Which I know is a shock to alot of you who watch main stream media everyday. If you wanna live in fear and wear masks your whole life be my guest.. But you aren't going to stop others from living and enjoying the only life they will ever have. The end.
Bad-Thoma
Head Coach
And1: 9,013

Post#802 » by Bad-Thoma » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:25 am

Tyakack wrote:Here's a fact nobody can argue with. Fact, we all die. Nothing will prevent that from happening, it's life. People die from all kinds of things every day. Not just covid. Which I know is a shock to alot of you who watch main stream media everyday. If you wanna live in fear and wear masks your whole life be my guest.. But you aren't going to stop others from living and enjoying the only life they will ever have. The end.

It's so ridiculously myopic to see wearing a mask as "being in fear". I've worn one plenty of the time and it's not because I'm afraid of covid, I'm not in any high risk categories and I'm vaccinated. I wear one because if I'm carrying it without knowing I don't want to give it to someone's grandmother who IS high risk or give it to someone else who then takes it home to their grandmother, etc. The kind of respect I hope people have around my 85 year old grandmother who is still going strong because honestly wearing a mask in a public place is a mild inconvenience for most of us at best unless you're a giant **** baby. So really, you're so **** brave bro, it's impressive as hell. I'll send you a medal.
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
And1: 8,502

Post#803 » by canman1971 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:52 am

Tyakack wrote:Here's a fact nobody can argue with. Fact, we all die. Nothing will prevent that from happening, it's life. People die from all kinds of things every day. Not just covid. Which I know is a shock to alot of you who watch main stream media everyday. If you wanna live in fear and wear masks your whole life be my guest.. But you aren't going to stop others from living and enjoying the only life they will ever have. The end.

Just when you think you have read, seen or heard all the dumbest, uneducated things you could read, hear or see, along comes this. Well done. F**** everyone else in the world. Enjoy your ONE life. 5 million plus dead. I hope they enjoyed their life.
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#804 » by Feed Your Head » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:10 am

This post is legitimately trash.

Wearing a mask isn’t living in fear, it’s just human decency. It’s also an easy thing to do, but I guess anti mask people are pretty soft.
greenroom31
General Manager
And1: 11,410

Post#805 » by greenroom31 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:24 am

The Comedian wrote:

This post is legitimately trash.

Wearing a mask isn’t living in fear, it’s just human decency. It’s also an easy thing to do, but I guess anti mask people are pretty soft.

Also, the logic that because we all eventually die we should just take frivolous risks that endanger others is one of the dumber things I have ever read.

“Well, we all eventually die so I’m going to drunk drive all the time. I’m not going to live in fear like you wusses!”
Tyakack
Lead Assistant

Post#806 » by Tyakack » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:44 am

canman1971 wrote:

Just when you think you have read, seen or heard all the dumbest, uneducated things you could read, hear or see, along comes this. Well done. F**** everyone else in the world. Enjoy your ONE life. 5 million plus dead. I hope they enjoyed their life.

You are beyond simple minded. The fact you think you made a point is hilarious to me. I WILL enjoy my life tho. "People die, so take this shot and shut down your businesses". You're an **** moron.
Tyakack
Lead Assistant

Post#807 » by Tyakack » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:52 am

Covid is an illness like many others. 99.9% chance you will beat it by the way. But yeah, "People die from this, so take this shot, wear a mask, take a booster". You're all morons. I will keep living my life as I was before.
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#808 » by Feed Your Head » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Anti mask people
jmr07019
General Manager
And1: 7,755

Post#809 » by jmr07019 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:43 pm

Andrew McCeltic wrote:
jmr07019 wrote:You guys make some good points. We are way too easy on drivers who violate laws. Anyone caught driving without a seatbelt should be fired from their job, locked in their house and effectively removed from society. As my last post a vaccinated person is far more likely to die in a car accident than from covid. How many more people need to die before we start removing people who don’t wear seatbelts from society. :roll:

Not being vaccinated is more like having no seatbelt in your car, or like being drunk every time you drive. We take people's licenses away for that.

I posted numbers showing that you are by far more likely to die in a car crash than from an covid if you have the shot. So no. Trust the science.
Show Love Spread Love
jmr07019
General Manager

Post#810 » by jmr07019 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Keep telling yourself the government has your best interests at heart :lol:

Read on Twitter
Show Love Spread Love
jmr07019
General Manager

Post#811 » by jmr07019 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:53 pm

4 different countries with MASSIVE protests. This is not some right wing conspiracy no matter how much CNN and MSNBC try and paint it that way. I feel sorry for these people that their government is trying to implement vaccine passports but I love to see the people not complying.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Show Love Spread Love
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics

Post#812 » by canman1971 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 pm

Tyakack wrote:
canman1971 wrote:

You are beyond simple minded. The fact you think you made a point is hilarious to me. I WILL enjoy my life tho. "People die, so take this shot and shut down your businesses". You're an **** moron.

Great response. And within 24 hours 4 people died from Covid at the long term care facility my wife works at due to ONE person not keeping her ******** mask on. And nobody is saying you can't enjoy life. It is called thinking about someone else besides yourself. It's really not that hard, however, if you are a douche, perhaps it is.
Larry_Russell
General Manager
And1: 4,846

Post#813 » by Larry_Russell » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:37 pm

The virus, in theory, should thin human population of the dumb.

Those that refuse vaccinations will be the ones to die, improving the world in many ways. Its a cold truth, but a truth.
Tyakack
Lead Assistant

Post#814 » by Tyakack » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 pm

canman1971 wrote:
Tyakack wrote:
canman1971 wrote:Just when you think you have read, seen or heard all the dumbest, uneducated things you could read, hear or see, along comes this. Well done. F**** everyone else in the world. Enjoy your ONE life. 5 million plus dead. I hope they enjoyed their life.

Great response. And within 24 hours 4 people died from Covid at the long term care facility my wife works at due to ONE person not keeping her ******** mask on. And nobody is saying you can't enjoy life. It is called thinking about someone else besides yourself. It's really not that hard, however, if you are a douche, perhaps it is.

Oh yeah, the mask was the problem. 100%. If only she just wore a mask this wouldn't have happened. :roll: The same mask everyone touches with their hands, take off constantly, and airborne diseases can obviously still get through. Bro, people die everyday from all kinds of things. It's life. It sucks, but it's life. You wearing a mask 24/7 won't change that.. But if it makes you feel like a good person be my guest. Have fun.
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,904

Post#815 » by SuperDeluxe » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 pm

Larry_Russell wrote:The virus, in theory, should thin human population of the dumb.

Those that refuse vaccinations will be the ones to die, improving the world in many ways. Its a cold truth, but a truth.

Unfortunately, Darwin's theory won't work like that this time. The selfish (just like canman described above) will take many good citizens to the netherworld with them.
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics

Post#816 » by canman1971 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Tyakack wrote:
canman1971 wrote:
Tyakack wrote:

Oh yeah, the mask was the problem. 100%. If only she just wore a mask this wouldn't have happened. :roll: The same mask everyone touches with their hands, take off constantly, and airborne diseases can obviously still get through. Bro, people die everyday from all kinds of things. It's life. It sucks, but it's life. You wearing a mask 24/7 won't change that.. But if it makes you feel like a good person be my guest. Have fun.

Actually it was. They traced it to that person you mutant. She even lied about her symptoms and still went to work. And I don't wear a mask "24/7". What are you a 15 year old teenager? I wear it when I think it is beneficial to ending this ****. Probably less than 20% of my day. Do I like it? Nope. But I'm not an ***hole. Keep up the good work.
exculpatory
RealGM
And1: 11,019

Post#817 » by exculpatory » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:39 am

Thanks to Can and Comedian & Greenroom etc for responding to these dumb as a **** rock, ignorant & selfish mother ****. I viscerally despise them & their propagation of this pandemic. PS The European surge occurring as I write this is going to EXPLODE the current American surge. This winter is going to be catastrophic. We can only hope that most of the 100,000+ additional deaths that are destined to occur this winter will be primarily drawn from the unvaccinated dregs of society - but sadly we will lose some of the vaccinated but immunocompromised as well. I always knew a significant percentage of American society was stupid - but what we are seeing now is simply mind blowing.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
cl2117
General Manager
And1: 6,996

Post#818 » by cl2117 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:39 pm

jmr07019 wrote:4 different countries with MASSIVE protests. This is not some right wing conspiracy no matter how much CNN and MSNBC try and paint it that way. I feel sorry for these people that their government is trying to implement vaccine passports but I love to see the people not complying.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Large crowds of stupidity doesn't make them any less stupid.

"Love people not complying" aka love watching them perpetuate a global holocaust. Congrats you **** coward.
UHar_Vinnie wrote:If you don't lean forward while hugging a dude, you are gonna have a wiener touching incident. You know this.
Andrew McCeltic
RealGM
And1: 8,542

Post#819 » by Andrew McCeltic » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:36 pm

jmr07019 wrote:
Andrew McCeltic wrote:
jmr07019 wrote:You guys make some good points. We are way too easy on drivers who violate laws. Anyone caught driving without a seatbelt should be fired from their job, locked in their house and effectively removed from society. As my last post a vaccinated person is far more likely to die in a car accident than from covid. How many more people need to die before we start removing people who don’t wear seatbelts from society. :roll:

Not being vaccinated is more like having no seatbelt in your car, or like being drunk every time you drive. We take people's licenses away for that.

I posted numbers showing that you are by far more likely to die in a car crash than from an covid if you have the shot. So no. Trust the science.

You lost me the third time you disappeared up your own *ss - I really was game for the first two, I gave it a shot
Andrew McCeltic
RealGM
And1: 8,542

Post#820 » by Andrew McCeltic » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Tyakack wrote:
canman1971 wrote:
Tyakack wrote:

Restaurant inspections? Oh no, rats! You know they’re everywhere even when you can’t see them, right? Hand washing? Even doctors forget to do that. I choose not to live in fear with you sheep. A noble, independent mind, who knows history, and refuses to comply, I eat raw chicken *on the toilet*- that’s what an immune system is for, you libtard cowards.

Return to Boston Celtics