ImageImageImage

Welcome Glenn (Doc) Rivers - Sixers hire new head coach! Now fire everyone else!

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,531

Re: Welcome Glenn (Doc) Rivers - Sixers hire new head coach! Now fire everyone else! 

Post#221 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:21 am

Except for the game against Jazz, the rest of our recent losses was because of our lack of size. This recent game against the Nuggets is a good adjustment where we played Niang-Tobi at the 3&4 positions.

If we dont make any changes, we’d probably see this if we go up against teams like the Raps, Knicks or Bucks in the playoffs.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,531

Re: Welcome Glenn (Doc) Rivers - Sixers hire new head coach! Now fire everyone else! 

Post#222 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:49 am

Niang should play off the bench. I think his legs are getting decimated from starting and playing heavy minutes.

But we still need to have a big forward who can shoot and play defense with Tobi at the starting unit.

Maybe having Green, Thybulle or Milton at the 3 with Embiid can work? But im not optimistic with it specially on some match-ups.

My complain right now with Doc is having Niang play 5 on some stretches. Is he experimenting? Because there’s no way Niang can play 5 with our roster. Unless we can have a couple of big wings like Kawhi and PG at the 3&4.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,938

Post#223 » by Foshan » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:31 am

Agreed, we are going to run the wear off Niangs tires before we need him in the playoffs. Really think now is the time to be giving Reed & Bassey burn. I think once again end of season we will regret not giving the young guys more time early.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers