ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 16: LA Lakers at Milwaukee Bucks, 11/17/2021 7:30

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,750

Re: Game 16: LA Lakers at Milwaukee Bucks, 11/17/2021 7:30 

Post#41 » by ROballer » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:24 pm

Oh, the good ole rustled jimmies. I didn't even mention anybody and there ya go, the personal attacks.

Someone's triggered. :lol: :lol:
I wondered what takes are you even talking about? I usually always post on the Fantasy thread, talk **** about known scrubs like KCT and Kuzma...or praise known studs like THT, some of us can actually see the glimpses before it hits us in the **** face.

That's it. I'm a low volume poster.
Are you a stalker though? Maybe you can enlighten us on my bad takes.

I bet none of them are remotely as bad as what **** you were spewing all summer about THT not being a fit and not being able to shoot. You had it all figured it out after the kid played roughly 60 career games, didn't you?

Take your big fat L and shut it. And have a good day.
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 2,956

Post#42 » by SweetTouch » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Hardly watch the Greek freak but damn dude travels like a muthafuc a

I’m worried about this team cuz unless you can get me a high IQ forward / guard/ center who can defend and and make his teammates better then we screwed

We may need to make a trade to pick a guy like that up

Oop
Stop being so disrespectful.
SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 2,956

Post#43 » by SweetTouch » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:23 pm

NoseBleedLakers wrote:Lakers missed their last 16 threes to end the game. Are these guys serious lol :nonono:

Missed five straight to end the third, went 0-11 in the fourth, finished 12-43 for the game. Sick of this **** team and their threes.

After tonights showing I’m going to stay off lake show games before the king comes back

Knuckleheads Out here making a shamockery of the sport
Stop being so disrespectful.
TwoStarz
Analyst
And1: 1,842

Post#44 » by TwoStarz » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:15 pm

AD got thoroughly dominated by Giannis. Isn't it sad that Giannis obviously got up for the match-up and AD still couldn't?

Not only is AD super inconsistent, he can't even seem to get up for matchups against his own position. Pathetic :lol:

47-18... DOMINATED
RamonSessions7
RealGM
And1: 4,026

Post#45 » by RamonSessions7 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:26 pm

euphorbus wrote:
Landsberger wrote:I really haven't watched much of the NBA over the last couple of years. The Bucks don't look like a contender at all. Is this the same team that won it last year?

Pretty much, but Kris Middleton just played his first game of the season, and Brooks Lopez and Ryan Arcidiacono are both injured.

Was wondering what Arcidiacono had to do with the Bucks or being competitive. Caught on you meant the other Italiany last named guy haha
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,540

Post#46 » by stan francisco » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:38 pm

When we got AD I thought it was cool that we had a guy who could draw even in a one on one battle with Giannis. Every time they meet, AD shies away. What’s up with that? Scared?
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by stan francisco » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Westbrook needs to change his entire mental makeup and start playing defense, or he should come off the bench. I don’t care about payroll, status, reputation, trade value. His on-court value is **** for this team until he plays defense.

Sixth man?
old skool
General Manager
And1: 3,480

Post#48 » by old skool » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:13 pm

SlimShady83 wrote:
euphorbus wrote:
Landsberger wrote:I really haven't watched much of the NBA over the last couple of years. The Bucks don't look like a contender at all. Is this the same team that won it last year?

Pretty much, but Kris Middleton just played his first game of the season, and Brooks Lopez and Ryan Arcidiacono are both injured.

Didn't watch the game was at work ...

But yeh agree with the above with both... I believe Bucks only Won the chip because a lot of teams were injured and I mean a lot of teams were
In the last 3+ seasons, Milwaukee has won more regular season games, more playoff games and more playoff series than any other NBA team.

This season Milwaukee is undefeated when they have 3 or 4 starters playing. That looks like a contender.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app
tricky2500
Ballboy
And1: 28

Post#49 » by tricky2500 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:55 pm

RamonSessions7 wrote:
euphorbus wrote:

Was wondering what Arcidiacono had to do with the Bucks or being competitive. Caught on you meant the other Italiany last named guy haha
It's Donte DiVincenzo

Στάλθηκε από το G8441 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
slifersd
Analyst
And1: 210

Post#50 » by slifersd » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:35 pm

stan francisco wrote:When we got AD I thought it was cool that we had a guy who could draw even in a one on one battle with Giannis. Every time they meet, AD shies away. What’s up with that? Scared?

AD doesn't get up and go toe to toe with anyone. He lives in his own world and only plays as hard as he feels like it in games. He has no dog in him
stan francisco
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by stan francisco » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:32 pm

slifersd wrote:
stan francisco wrote:When we got AD I thought it was cool that we had a guy who could draw even in a one on one battle with Giannis. Every time they meet, AD shies away. What’s up with that? Scared?

AD doesn't get up and go toe to toe with anyone. He lives in his own world and only plays as hard as he feels like it in games. He has no dog in him

He has to hang with Rondo a bit more. Somebody needs to poke at him.
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,280

Post#52 » by tamaraw08 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Ball so hard wrote:
ROballer wrote:Awfully quiet around here when THT plays good. :lol: :lol:

Might have to dig up some summer "takes" when I have some free time.

You seem elated. Congrats on getting this one right. Most predictions/takes, including many of your own are nearly always wrong.

I was a huge THT skeptic. Thought his ball dominant ways and poor shooting didn’t fit with the starting unit. Thus far THT has looked very impressive. He’s looked much improved from last season; both shot and defense looks way better. I’m most impressed with his confidence to let it fly. I’m very happy for the kid!

I am a skeptic too, THT has surely improved on his defense and decision making but we still do NOT know if he is a great fit next to ball dominant players like Lebron bec like you said, he thrives when he takes 3-5 dribbles, creating for himself.
At this moment, he shooting GREAT from 3, and as a Lakers fan, I hope and pray that he remains hot but we all know what happened to Melo the past 4 games or so.... So far he is shooting 40% from 3pt area. Last game he shot 50%, with 3 assists and 3 turnovers.
But there are posters here who are hoping that he fails just to prove that their concerns and skepticism are accurate, then those guys are NOT REAL Lakers fans.
Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 677

Post#53 » by Ball so hard » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:48 am

ROballer wrote:Oh, the good ole rustled jimmies. I didn't even mention anybody and there ya go, the personal attacks.

Someone's triggered. :lol: :lol:
I wondered what takes are you even talking about? I usually always post on the Fantasy thread, talk **** about known scrubs like KCT and Kuzma...or praise known studs like THT, some of us can actually see the glimpses before it hits us in the **** face.

That's it. I'm a low volume poster.
Are you a stalker though? Maybe you can enlighten us on my bad takes.

I bet none of them are remotely as bad as what **** you were spewing all summer about THT not being a fit and not being able to shoot. You had it all figured it out after the kid played roughly 60 career games, didn't you?

Take your big fat L and shut it. And have a good day.

Triggered :crazy:

Ladies and gentlemen you are personally attacked when someone says you sound elated. What I said about THT was a fact... he was an awful shooter. Also said he's ball dominant and looks to drive nearly all the time. Were any of these even debatable? I did give my opinion on THT's fit. On more than one occasion I've said THT can get better; this is obvious. I'm happy to be wrong about THT.

On another note your level arrogance is second to none on this Board. Not long ago many on this board (not sure is you were one of them) thought Luke Walton was the next great coach... This was based on nothing, or glimpses as you may call it. The thing is, no one really keep track of all the glimpses that people like yourself proclaimed that turned out to be way off.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers