And1: 553

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#241 » by BradMKE » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 pm

BradMKE
Senior

Post#242 » by BradMKE » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:24 pm

BradMKE wrote:https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2021/11/19/milwaukee-bucks-turning-2021-nba-championship-court-into-collectibles/8680981002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_journalsentinel

Lots of collectibles made with court pieces will be available throughout the season.

The first group of items made with the court are for sale on the Pro Shop site:

https://shop.bucks.com/pages/search-results-page?q=artsman
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,900

Post#243 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:27 pm

BradMKE wrote:
BradMKE wrote:https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2021/11/19/milwaukee-bucks-turning-2021-nba-championship-court-into-collectibles/8680981002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_journalsentinel

Lots of collectibles made with court pieces will be available throughout the season.

The first group of items made with the court are for sale on the Pro Shop site:

https://shop.bucks.com/pages/search-results-page?q=artsman

I like some of those, not sure if I'll buy any but I like them. I'll get at the game tonight getting the freebie but I may pick up something else as well. It's unique.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
BradMKE
Senior

Post#244 » by BradMKE » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Other than the (very expensive) tray, all of these initial items just have the plain court. They must be saving the cool parts of the floor (logos, text, 3 point/key lines, etc.) for stuff later in the season.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#245 » by DMBucks22 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!

I've traded in quite a few games as I'm likely getting more value than what secondary market is commanding. But I'm still taking a 15-30% hit returning them depending on if weekend vs weekend night game.

I feel the selection has gotten much better since they first opened it the exchange up. The only downside is its dynamic pricing. So adding tickets for like Nets vs a game like the Pistons is gonna cost you much more.

Its still a good program. I got into lower level corner for under $100/ticket for an upcoming week night game, so thats cool....until they offer some promo haha.

Do they have upper level tickets available for crappy games?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#246 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:39 am

DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holder have better luck with exchanging tickets and more options being available? I would hate to trade in my ticket value and not get to use it. I would rather go to the game at that point!

I've traded in quite a few games as I'm likely getting more value than what secondary market is commanding. But I'm still taking a 15-30% hit returning them depending on if weekend vs weekend night game.

I feel the selection has gotten much better since they first opened it the exchange up. The only downside is its dynamic pricing. So adding tickets for like Nets vs a game like the Pistons is gonna cost you much more.

Its still a good program. I got into lower level corner for under $100/ticket for an upcoming week night game, so thats cool....until they offer some promo haha.

Sporadic, but yes they have upper level available
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#247 » by DMBucks22 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:48 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Ah, forgot to ask....what are the upper level prices?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#248 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:18 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:

Ah, forgot to ask....what are the upper level prices?

I think the lowest I saw was $35/ticket for upper baseline near top. As you get lower it was $54. Center court i think gets more into $80 to $100/tickets especially as near Row 1. Marquee games are higher $.

I was able to get lower level baseline Warriors tickets for $127/ticket. So I essentially traded 4 games for 2 lowers.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,148

Post#249 » by KidA24 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:47 pm

So, what is everyone's favorite second hand ticket website these days?
I really hate trying to browse 4 different sites to pick out tickets when I decide to go to a game a few hours before tip.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,900

Post#250 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:07 pm

KidA24 wrote:So, what is everyone's favorite second hand ticket website these days?
I really hate trying to browse 4 different sites to pick out tickets when I decide to go to a game a few hours before tip.

There is no one site that's the best in terms of price. Sometimes it's Stubhub, sometimes it's TickPick, sometimes it's SeatGeek. And sometimes it's on Ticketmaster itself. Tickpick advertises "no fees" but obviously they are baked into the price. I guess if you only want to take time for one I'd say Stubhub but you aren't necessarily getting the best price only checking one site.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#251 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:25 am

MickeyDavis wrote:
KidA24 wrote:So, what is everyone's favorite second hand ticket website these days?

There is no one site that's the best in terms of price. Sometimes it's Stubhub, sometimes it's TickPick, sometimes it's SeatGeek. And sometimes it's on Ticketmaster itself. Tickpick advertises "no fees" but obviously they are baked into the price. I guess if you only want to take time for one I'd say Stubhub but you aren't necessarily getting the best price only checking one site.

Agreed, feel it varies. I usually use TM, StubHub, and also GameTime which I think is newer. Gametime is geared towards buying late and getting best price late.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#252 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Unless playoff run sucks me in, I don't think I can logically re-up for season tickets. I can't sell any of these week night games let alone get close to value. Im just racking up exchange credits, haha. Is it just me or are others not selling either?

I see StubHub in 2022 is requiring SSN if sell over $600 to report to IRS.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#253 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:22 pm

Looking at prices from time to time and hearing that feedback, I'd say the Milwaukee market has reached it's tap out point. Shortened offseason, Bucks fans spending big during a championship run and a pandemic/injury riddled lineup for the first two months of the season has most fans waiting until the calendar turns to attend more games.

On another note, I hope Fiserv drops their food pandemic changes at some point, not sure the point of it anymore.
soboMP3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,239

Post#254 » by soboMP3 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#255 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jan 4, 2022 5:29 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Looking at prices from time to time and hearing that feedback, I'd say the Milwaukee market has reached it's tap out point. Shortened offseason, Bucks fans spending big during a championship run and a pandemic/injury riddled lineup for the first two months of the season has most fans waiting until the calendar turns to attend more games.

On another note, I hope Fiserv drops their food pandemic changes at some point, not sure the point of it anymore.

Agreed. If they don't adjust the pricing, I suspect there is going to be a fairly significant drop in renewals. Getting someone to buy weeknight upper level tickets for $50/seat vs anybody besides a few teams is a pretty tall order.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Post#256 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Jan 4, 2022 6:04 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:Looking at prices from time to time and hearing that feedback, I'd say the Milwaukee market has reached it's tap out point. Shortened offseason, Bucks fans spending big during a championship run and a pandemic/injury riddled lineup for the first two months of the season has most fans waiting until the calendar turns to attend more games.

Agreed. If they don't adjust the pricing, I suspect there is going to be a fairly significant drop in renewals. Getting someone to buy weeknight upper level tickets for $50/seat vs anybody besides a few teams is a pretty tall order.

Yeah, I'm gone for work next week and selling my lower corners and hoping to get $145 for the lower bowl games. It sounds great considering they were $65/ticket but there are 3x as many bad games like last night where I literally had to beg someone to go with me. My buddy who has the pair next to me went alone since he couldnt find anyone; so he basically dropped $130 to watch that ****.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#257 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Jan 6, 2022 2:53 pm

Renewal invoice just came out. Good news is no increase in price for mine after looking what I paid for this season. Still is going to be tough to renew with how hard its been to either sell or get someone to go with at the price point.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Post#258 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Jan 6, 2022 4:07 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Renewal invoice just came out. Good news is no increase in price for mine after looking what I paid for this season. Still is going to be tough to renew with how hard its been to either sell or get someone to go with at the price point.

Yeah not the best time to send out renewal. Two brutal January games where you had to beg people to come and watch whatever was on the court.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#259 » by DMBucks22 » Thu Jan 6, 2022 4:40 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Renewal invoice just came out. Good news is no increase in price for mine after looking what I paid for this season. Still is going to be tough to renew with how hard its been to either sell or get someone to go with at the price point.

What is your seat location? Mine went up $12 about 25% and I'm in the upper level.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#260 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Jan 6, 2022 5:02 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:

What is your seat location? Mine went up $12 about 25% and I'm in the upper level.

Upper level baseline, row 2. My invoice is $3818 if renew by 2/1. That is the same as I paid last July for 21-22 season.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks